Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) Empty
PostSubject: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2015, 12:52 am

(Because this is a fight thread I was hoping that it would be cool if we can land hits. Just like a punch so it moves the thread along. No attacks that would KO the opponent, but at least be able to land a punch or kick!)

Red was wearing the brand new leather jacket she acquired and slicked her fire truck red hair to one side, puffing on a cigarette. She leaned up against a wall and held the last flyer in her hand. It read:

"DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB:
Do you have what it takes?! Meet at 666 death street at 3:00 if you are down to duke it out with the best teams in town!"

Underneath was a crudely drawn fist and and skull. Red smiled to herself and looked at her partner. "Do you think this will pull anyone in? It's been a while since we have been in a good clean fight." Red had spent the entire week hanging the flyers all around death city.

Earlier that week she had watched the movie Fight Club for the first time and immediately began making the posters.

Last edited by Myra on March 24th 2015, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2015, 1:35 am

Ivory stood beside his partner, wearing a heavy leather jacket with some rock band he'd never heard of plastered on the back. His seemingly bleached hair was slicked back using gel, and a cigarette was hanging loosely in his mouth. Red had managed to persuade him to dress like an eighties greaser. Not that he was complaining or anything. "I don't know if you've realised, Red, but the reason we don't have clean fights is because you always bust out a chainsaw. But there's gotta be a few punks that're interested." He grinned, feeling smug as he crossed his arms, beaming at the poster with pride. "Come on, we better get to the address before everyone else and make them feel as inferior as possible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2015, 1:57 am

Red had the urge to snap her fingers rhythmically as they walked but decided against it. The address was scrawled hastily on the back of the flyer. It was underneath an abandoned restaurant that red and ivory frequently vandalize.

She looked at ivory, dressed in all leather and his hand slicked handsomely back. His pale skin and pinky red eyes seemed to glow against the leather. He still had his family pin on the jacket which she thought was super sweet. Red had the urge to grab his hand - which she's had a lot of lately. She resisted and luckily saw the entrance to the cellar. Nobody appeared to be waiting at the cellar doors and Red rolled her eyes. "Guess nobody wants to fight us whitey." Red said with a smirk.

She turned to Ivory and suddenly raised her fist. "Guess I'm just gonna have to fight you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2015, 2:11 am

"Woah, woah, we've gotta give it a bit of time, babe. We can't expect it to be instant!" Ivory took a step back defensively. It appears he had also taken on the speech pattern of a greaser. He pulled the cellar key from his jacket and unlocked the cellar, letting the padlock clatter to the ground. "Even though I'm pretty sure I'd win. I mean, seriously, have you seen these?" The albino turned to his weapon, rolling up his sleeve and flexing. There wasn't as much muscle there as he would've liked. He swung open the cellar door and descended. There was a large tape square in the centre of the room, with a makeshift bar stocking all the alcohol Ivory could scrounge up.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2015, 3:46 pm

Franky was walking down the streets Death City, looking for anything interesting to do. It wasn't very long when she caught a glimpse of a poster on a wooden plank. It wasn't the nearest writing but when you spend most of your past life reading dusty thousand year old times you learn how to read almost about anything.

Franky put her thumb and index finger under her chin. "A Fight Club ey'? That sounds fun!" Her smile could cause a flock of pheasants to rush out of a tree in fear. If there were pheasants in Nevada that is. Franky looked down at her attire, a black and white short dress with web designes on it with a skull on the chest. She had her black leather shorts on with web stockings and her combat boots. She also had a skull bow in her hair. She figured it was good as any fight attire and headed for 666 death street.

It didn't take the speed walker very long to get there. She saw an old abandoned building and saw the three sixes over the doorway. She grinned and walked into the house. She heard some voices a little after entering and sneaked towards the cellar door. She peeked to see the situation before jumping in and groaned like some carnivorous monster. "Grawr!!!" Boo! Hey people whatya up to in an old building like this? Did I interuppt some smooching? She giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2015, 4:35 pm

Red turned around and tried to hide her surprise when she saw the actual living zombie. "There's no way I'd ever kiss this weirdo." She said cooly, crossing her arms. The truth was - she had actually been considering it.

She walked up to the girl and gave her a good looking over. "My names Red. You here for the fight?" She asked smoothly. She liked this girls style. Underneath red's leather jacket was a torn up misfits tank top and she had on her usual black shorts and fishnet stockings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2015, 4:50 pm

"Hey! You could at least say it's a bloody possibility." Ivory took a few steps closer to the girl that had just entered, looking her up and down. He was a bit pissed he'd missed out on an oppurtunity to say "I wish," or "yeah, wanna join?" The albino shook his head. What even was that last one?

"Welcome to the jam, girl. I'm Ivory. Co-founder if this little fight club that APPARENTLY, no-one wants to join." Ivory popped up the collar of his leather jacket, trying to seem as cool as physically possible as he leaned against the wall of the cellar. "Hmm... Red, Don'tcha think this girl's too pretty to be in a fight-club? The only way she'll win, is if looks really did kill." The meister winked up at her, slicking back his hair even more.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2015, 5:15 pm

Franky smiled, she was sure loving the attention from these two. They seemed dangerous and Franky is always ready for a little danger. She looked Red in her fiery eyes as she stared at her golden eyes. Franky replied smoothly with a grin. "Yeah, I'm not afraid to get down and... Dirty." Franky looked Red over in that pause, it was an obvious jesture and that's what Franky was going for.

Franky smiled and placed her left hand on her hip as she stepped slowly towards Ivory. "Well y'know tough guy... not all pretty girls are fragile." She placed her hand on the end of his jacket collar and slid it down slowly as she continued. "Personally, I like it when things get, intense." She stressed the r at the end of that sentence. She then reached the bottom of his jacket then swept her hand back to her side as she turned around and walked a couple feet away, so she could enjoy the site of her two new... friends. "So, can I join the club? I can be your first recruit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2015, 5:45 pm

As soon as ivory made the point that Frankie was too pretty to fight she spun to face him. "She's too pretty to fight but I'm not!?" She began to punch his arm. "WHAT THE HELL IVORY!" When red had her fill of punches she cooled down.

Red was suddenly aware of the thick ugly scar that covered half of her face and had the urge to try to cover it with her hair. But of course, the side of her face the scar was on was also the side of her head that was shaved. Sometimes it's hard being punk rock.

Red watched Frankie step up and touch Ivory and felt her face grow warm. Was this jealousy? She adverted her eyes and narrowed them as the girl backed up to look at the pair. First recruit eh?

"Yeah, you'll do. We don't really have any rules set up though." Red snorted, walking over to the alcohol. She decided on the half empty bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey. She took a good chug and enjoyed the burn it felt going down her throat. "Are you a weapon? Cause if you're a weapon I don't see any harm in using our weapon forms..." Red said darkly. She removed her jacket to show her tattooed arms and changed her arm into a chainsaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2015, 8:47 pm

Ivory swore and rubbed his bruised arm. "Jesus, Red, calm down. I'm just makin' conversation." But Franky's actions quickly shut him up. Ivory may be flirtatious at some times, but he didn't go well when it came to being flirted with. "Well if you ask me, I'll be fine with you being my first. Our first. Our first recruit. Yeah."

The albino cleared his throat, snatching the bottle of Jack Daniels from his weapon's hand and proceeding to finish it off. Ivory coughed and spluttered a few times, not having gotten the real taste for booze yet. He slammed the bottle down on the table set up in front of the makeshift bar, shaking his head. "Girl, I know you need ta' embrace your punk, or whatever, but we don't want any fatal injuries. Let's stick hand to hand combat, aight? Unless, of course, our first recruit wants it. Then I guess we can arrange something."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2015, 10:33 pm

It was easy to see that Red had a few anger issues. That's what makes her fun to play with though. It seemed that Red was fixing to kill, or at the very least seriously injure her. That's a little pointless with her being already dead and all. Her mother could patch her back up over night and mend the tears and shed be ready for school in the morning. Of course it is a pain losing all that time but Franky could always find something fun to do afterwards to make up for it.

Franky was also pleased with the way Ivory had reacted to her. She has seen that reaction so many times it was almost natural. Franky tapped her pointer finger on her chin. "Hmm, I don't mind jumping into something dangerously thrilling... but I'm not a weapon. Meister currently, single. But I think I can fight the lovely Red without it getting too nasty."

Franky figured her Soul Needles could be substituted as a weapon for this little tussle. Besides, Franky wanted to see how Red was when she really cut loose. No pun intended. Franky then raised one of her palms horizontally in front of her face. Soon after a few sparks of wavelength danced in her hand and became a light blue spike in the middle of her palm. "I'm sure I can hold my own and let her have her fun. Besides, I'd love to have a good look at Red's, skills."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2015, 10:43 pm

OOC: Hey idoc let me know if it bothers you but I'm going to keep typing her name as Frankie. It autocorrects to that in my phone because a good friend of mine was named Frankie and she passed away a few years ago. I'm afraid that if I change it to the correct spelling it will stop autocorrecting to "Frankie" and honestly I don't want that to happen. It's a little thing but just seeing her name makes me happy.

Red laughed loudly and slammed her human fist on the counter. "Hell yea! That's what I'm talking about!" She held up her chainsaw arm - which was only the blade and chains - and gave it a good revving. Red shoved Ivory back a few feet to give them room. Red cracked a grin and tightened her hand into a fist, and then went flying towards Frankie. She kept her chainsaw arm in front of her using it as a makeshift sheild for the time being. She cracked Frankie along the side of the head and took a few steps back, waiting her for move. "Even though you're dead... Do you bleed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2015, 7:10 am

Ivory stepped back and sat on the makeshift bar, opening a bottle of some sort if alcohol that had its label ripped off. He wasn't quite sure what he was meant to do, but they wanted to fight, and that's sorta the reason this little club existed. The albino had a feeling he should stop them, or something of the sort, but this little "girl on girl" action overpowered his morales. Ivory, you scumbag. "Hey Red, slow down a bit. The last time you were covered in blood, you didn't react very bloody well." He chuckled at his own pun. Ivory was suddenly overcome by a strange urge to join the fight, and help the newcomer that obviously wasn't a weapon, but he really couldn't give two shits about living from his table. He grinned, showing his pearl-like teeth, and took a swig. And proceeded to immediately spit it out. "Fuck, that was VODKA. Oh god. Ugh."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2015, 5:36 pm

Franky had her hands lowered for the moment she waited for Red to act. She wanted a little taste of her aggression. Which she inevitably got in the next couple seconds. When Red hit Franky she let out a deep moan which sounded a little less like pain and more like she had enjoyed it. She stumbled back and quickly gained her balance. She turned to look at Red again and gently whiped the side of her head. Indeed Franky did bleed, although it was nearly as troublesome as when the living bled. Franky put her open palm that whipped the blood in front of her to lol at it. She then extended her pointer finger and brought it to her mouth, seductively licking the blood off her finger.

"Its been a while since I've tasted blood. I wonder if yours is any sweeter?" Franky let her arms and neck go limp as she dashed towards Red. When she was close enough she stopped dead and threw her upper body backward like a contortionist. She then slammed her hands on the ground behind her as she kicked up her legs and went to wrap them around Red's torso. She would attempt to use the momentum to lift Red off the ground and throw her behind Franky.

(ooc: No I don't mind it Myra. All is well. Besides I text her name that way sometimes too lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2015, 7:05 pm

Red rolled her eyes at Ivorys pun and watched the zombie chick lick her own blood. "Hardcore..." Red whispered, a little jealous she didn't do that first. When Frankie asked what her blood tasted like Red immediately imagined gasoline - due to it's flammability. She shuddered at the thought and noticed the girl charging towards her. She saw right threw her plan but let herself be thrown anyway, spinning midair to land on her feet. Red was impressed she was able to throw her as easily as she did.

Red reached out and grabbed the girls ankle, making her fall onto the ground. She dragged Frankie towards her and raised her chainsaw arm, revving it. She swung her arm down - at the last second making the chain stop rotating so she wouldn't cut the girl. She whacked Frankie quite a few times on her chest and stomach. She didn't cut Frankie but she would have some serious bruising tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2015, 9:24 am

Ivory's grin slowly faded as the fight became more brutal, and his attraction to the sadostic undead girl becoming quite questionable. "Alright, alright, girls, you've shown how tough you both are. Round over." He said when Franky began tasting her own blood. The albino actually became more concerned as the fight raged on without even a hint of enjoyment from his party. It may be a fight club, but beating the literal shit out of the first recruit can't end well. "Seriously, it is entetaining, but leave some for the other members, you two. Break it the fuck up before either of you ruin your pretty faces." Ivory began picking himself up off the makeshift bar, placing the vodka back down with a concerned expression. He crossed his arms over his leather covered chest and awaited them to pull apart from eachother.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2015, 3:22 pm

Admittedly Franky was surprised by Red's quick counter. She had underestimated her, but that wouldn't happen a second time. Franky had a feeling Red wanted to take her head off but instead took pleasure in bluntly using her weapon form to attack her chest and stomach. A few grunts and moans later and Franky's face gained a wicked smile. Franky suddenly grabbed onto Red's legs tightly and soon after sent a nice bit of wavelength through both arms up to her hands, and then right into Red's body.

Franky enjoyed the look on Red's face once the wavelength hit. It gave her a sort of thrill you get during... certain exciting things. After a moment Franky bent her legs and raised her knees to her chest so she could aim them at Red's chest to kick her backwards and off of Franky. She panted a bit as she picked herself up and looked towards Red. The adrenaline causing her to drown out what Ivory was saying. "Now, now, not on the first date Blood Princess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2015, 8:49 pm

Red shrieked when was hit with the wavelength, not only did it feel like she was being electrocuted she was so used to Ivorys wavelength it was a double whammy. Red felt the blood gush from her nose and mouth and groaned.

She looked up at Frankie and as badly as she wanted to kick her ass again she shook her head. "If my meister wants us to stop fighting, then I have to stop." This was extremely out of character for Red, but Ivory had long earned her respect. "A weapon follows their meisters orders right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2015, 8:59 am

"Bullseye. Break it the fuck up right now, girls. Both of you. But mainly Franky. That's an order." Ivory pouted, approaching Franky and putting her in a Nelson hold from behind, and throwing her away from his weapon. "Rule one of fight club: you do not talk about fight club. Rule two: when I say STOP, you fuckin' STOP. It's pretty bloody simple." Ivory shook his head disapprovingly, seeing that both of the girls in his vicinity were pretty badly bruised, beaten up, and even soul-smashed. They'd both ruined the other's pretty appearance. What a pity. Although Red did still look punk as hell. He once again crossed over to the bar and picked up the Vodka bottle. "Y'know, I'm a bit bummed that only one person's shown up. Franky, you seem in the loop. You know anyone that's ready to get down and dirty?"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2015, 1:28 pm

Franky was still pumped with adrenaline but hesitated to react when Red decided to stop fighting. 'No fun!' Franky thought before she was suddenly in a headlock. She actually kinda enjoyed the surprise until she was flung away. "Well pooh! That wasn't very long at all." Franky crossed her arms and pouted, turning to her side. What a waste of good adrenaline.

Franky looked over towards Ivory, her cheeks still puffed up from her pouting face. So they were looking to her for some recruitment eh? Franky fixed her face and tapped her chin with her pointer finger as she thought. It was true Franky knew a diverse group of people, although most of them were a bit... out of the academy's moral standing.

Her family did study dark magic after all. Mainly for the knowledge of course. There was one name that came to mind that she knew at the academy. But he didn't seem the fight club type. It would be fun to tease him though. There was that girl Myra that she saw around, but she has the two kids with her most the time. Fight club daycare? I think not. Who oh who could she possibly invite? "While I do know a variety of people, I can't think of any that would quite... fit the standards of our little group here... we could always kidnap someone off the street." It was a little scary how genuine Franky's smile was.

"What do you think Rosey Red?"

(ooc: If you guys don't mind I could throw my weapon Kennith in if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2015, 4:32 pm

ooc: dude actually i would love for Myra and the girls to join i feel like Myra and Red are going to hate each other its gonna be rich but if you want you can just add Kennith it doesnt matter to me homie

Red was wiping the blood off of her face with her shirt, showing her thin pale stomach. She listened in on Franky's idea and almost smiled when she mentioned kidnapping. "We can't kidnap. If we get caught doing something bad one more time not only are we kicked out of school but we are most likely going to jail." She gave Ivory a fond glance, recalling all of their illegal adventures. Red crossed her arms and gave Franky a stern glance. "But don't think we arent hardcore because we won't kidnap. We. Are. Fuckin. Hardcore."

Red was almost entirely sure that Franky had heard of Ivory and Red, they were the only pair at the DWMA who have successfully burned down a building and only spent three days in the slammer. Or their reputation with fighting street gangs (Mostly Red...) Or if you looked carefully as you walked around Death City you would recognize their graffiti style. Yeah, they were hardcore.

Red loved Ivory, but she was never going to admit it. A weapon falling in love with their meister? How cliche is that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 6:47 am

((OOC: just throw in any characters you want, guys. I don't have any objections))

"Yeah, girl. We are probably the two most hardcore motherfuckers you will ever meet. Needless to say, though, kidnapping isn't something to be proud of on your file." Ivory took a much smaller drink from the bottle of vodka in his hand. The meister spat out his cigarette and stamped on it, pulling another cheap one from his pocket and setting it alight. He took a deep drag from it before continuing.

"Let's see, people on my contact list..." He let the cigarette sit in his mouth while he counted on his fingers. "We've got some British asshole that I know would probably be interested. Although, he is currently wanted by police for... Several, very serious crimes, so he's out. Then there's some illusionist mind-fucker. Let's keep him on the list for now." Ivory chuckled, then coughed a few times. "Yeah, they're pretty weird. Then there's... That guy. The deal making douche. On second thought how about no. And that's about it." Those were really the only people he could think of that would be into this sort of club.

It was quite difficult to think of someone nearly as hardcore as he and his weapon. Like that time one of them (Red) stole some premium grade weed from a street gang. Or the time he fooled the media into thinking there was a deadly cult of satanists taking over the city. That was hilarious. There was even that time that they literally mugged some guy with intense intimidation on Red's behalf. Come to think of it, nearly everything hardcore they've ever done was Red.

Ivory loved Red, probably, but he was never going to admit it. A meister falling in love with their weapon? How cliché is that.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 4:12 pm

Franky was a little disappointed in her two Hardcore friends. It wasn't like they were going to torture the person, just force them to join a club where the members beat the shit out of each other... Okay they had a point, but still, at least it would be fun. When Ivory was looking through his Contacts Franky thought back to that girl Myra. She took out her cellphone and scrolled down the long list until she hit what she was looking for. "Hikari (Wild Child)" the white hairs twin once ran into Franky and after a lot of chatting gave her her number. Since Franky didn't have Myra's number this was the next best thing.

She pressed the enter but to and put the phone to her ear with the other hand twirling around Franky's messy, slightly bloody, hair. It rang for a second before the little girl answered the phone. "Helloooooooooooo!?" Said the high pitched voice over the phone. It was Lou enough for everyone in the cellar to hear.

"Hey there Wild Child, I have a fun little game if you'd like to play. And don't forget to bring your friends along." There was a long squeal and the a sound of running and things falling on the floor. After a moment Hikari was back on the phone.

"Where are we playing the game!?"

Franky smiled and told her the address to the house and the way to the cellar. Afterwards they said their goodbyes and Franky closed her phone. She turned to Ivory and smiled. "We have a few possible members being dragged here as we speak. They're pretty fun, maybe not as hardcore as you two but still, they keep things going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 9:24 pm

Myra was watching a nature documentary with Hitomi when hikari came storming in blabbering about some fight club. Myra sighed and snapped off the tv. She gave Hitomi a nod and started to their things together. They were soon out the door and arriving at fight club. Myra entered the building hesitantly, taking a drag from her cigarette. She saw two punks, one deathly pale and the other covered in blood, glaring at the third girl. The third girl looked like she was a doll, literally sewn together. Which one of these girls was hikari "friends" with?!

Red almost spit out her alcohol when she saw the two young girls enter. She glared at Frankie, frusterated.

OOC: okay the posting order is kinda weird we need to figure out the best way to post, also idoc will you post Hitomi's and Hikari's app for spyder to read?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 8:28 am

((OOC: I don't know, I think this order sort of makes sense. Lal though if it confuses you, I'll be fine changing it))

Ivory furrowed his brow at the undead girl. "Wait, what exactly do you mean by 'not as hardcore?'" However, Ivory found this explanation quite fitting for the new arrivals. Another punk chick, of course. You can never have enough. But then the pair that arrived with her gave Ivory some concern. He may be an asshole, but he's an asshole with a conscious. "Hey, I'm not disagreeing with the chick you invited here. In fact, she can stay as long as she wants," He said, sending a subtle wink to the second punk in the room. "But kids? I don't really know if I can abide by that. This is some intense shit goin' down here, Franky, including full on brawls and heavily alcoholic drinks. And possible drugs a bit later on. Kids should not be in this sort of fuckin' environment." The albino's face was red, which was quite a contrast to the usual snow-white. It was quite out of character to act this concerned for people that weren't him, however being born into the conservative family he was, this sort of stuff had been ingrained into his brain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)   DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH CITY FIGHT CLUB (private & mature)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next