Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:37 pm

(( Which one's the bad option, and which one's the worse? ^^ ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:41 pm

(Bad one is I only make it to the door xD, worse option I only make it to the shower as you come out XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:46 pm

(( Worse one. Definitely. ))

As bad luck would have it, Gray opened the shower curtain at the exact moment Mathias was walking past. Surprised, she stumbled backward and fell with her feet up in the air into the shower. She hurriedly grabbed for her towel and put it over her, her eyes round in surprise, and a bright red blush growing across her cheeks. She gritted her teeth and reached over to throw a bar of soap at him, and it hit him in the back of the head. "Pervert! What do you think you're doing, just walking right into a bathroom with a girl in it? Didn't you think to knock?" she demanded, her eyes round in surprise and anger, and even a bit of fear as she lay in the bottom of the tub, shaking a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:00 pm

"I'm sorry..." Mathias said rubbing the back of his head, "I was to groggy... I wasn't thinking straight, so I forgot to knock". Gray had some throw though, that bar of soap left a good dent in the back of his head. "Are you alright?", he says with concern and a little embarrassment, while making sure to face away from her. He could tell she was shaking, but he couldn't tell from what, nor did he want to mention it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:06 pm

Gray moved to get up, wincing slightly when she realized her back was hurting a bit. Darn, she probably bruised it. "I'm fine," she murmured, not looking up at him. "You should keep that in mind, though. Knock before you go into a bedroom or bathroom, or something like this will happen again. Did I hurt you?" she asked, tilting her head as she looked up at him. "You're lucky you're blind, or you'd be dead now," she added with a small, friendlier smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:16 pm

Mathias could tell that Gray was hurt, although he did not want to call her on it, especially now. "Alright... I'll try to remember", he mumbles as he gets ready to leave the washroom, "I'm alright, it didn't hurt much". As he exits the washroom, he calls back saying, "If you need any help, with anything, just ask... It's the least I can do for letting me stay here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:12 pm

Gray smiled slightly, though it was nervous, as she watched him leave. "Thank you for the offer, but I'm fine right now. You can use the restroom now if you want. I'm sure you didn't come in here for nothing. The toilet's on the other side of the sink," she informed him as she shifted around him to get out of the room and get her clothes on from her bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:18 pm

Mathias heard Gray patter away to, what he guessed was her room. 'Note to self, do not enter that room' he thinks while going to use the washroom. The steam helped him wake up a bit more, so when he came back to what he thought was the living room he looked fairly awake. He sat down on the couch moving the sheets down to the sides of it, and waited for Gray to come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:12 pm

Gray finished changing into her pajamas when someone knocked on her door. She walked over to get the food from the delivery man and paid him before heading over to sit on the couch beside Mathias, handing him his food. "So, I need to tell you why I let you stay with me," she began uncertainly. "I felt a little weird when I touched you earlier, after you fell. Like, my soul felt strange, but in a good way, and I needed to know if you had a Meister or not," she murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:55 pm

Mathias continues to look forward and replies, "I don't have one, not many people go to a blind man for a weapon". It was weird how he didn't feel anything when she touched however, he thought 'I probably just have a good connection to souls, due to make lack of sight'. He opens his food carefully making sure not to stick his fingers into it accidentally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:10 pm

Gray blinked slowly. "Well, can we try each other out, and see if we have a good connection? I'd like to see if we could work. You seem pretty interesting," she told him with a small smile, understandably a bit nervous. "I just know I have had a long day trying out weapons, and I didn't feel anything like what I felt with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 5:36 pm

Mathias gently stretches, takes a bite chicken and stands up putting his meal to the side. "If you want to try me out, we can do it right now", he says casually, seemingly forgetting what just happened a few minutes ago. He stretches and waits for Gray to respond, people in his family used to use weapons inside a lot, but he better make sure that it is okay first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 7:12 pm

Gray nodded with a small smile, getting to her feet. "Sure. I'd love to. What type of weapon are you?" she asked, tilting her head to the side as she waited for him to transform and show her. She was understandably anxious, shifting a bit on her feet as she looked up at him, her deep blue eyes nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 7:25 pm

Mathias stretched one more time then focused, quickly transforming into beautiful two handed blade, almost completely black, except for the red trim and cutting edges on both sides of the blade. "Two Handed Blade" he rumbles in his weapon form as the tip of the blade slightly embeds itself into the floor, showing it's weight.

(It will feel light to you though xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 7:40 pm

Gray looked at the weapon with round eyes, bending down to put her hands on it. She could practically feel their souls resonating as she touched the blade and then the handle, doubting that she had the strength to lift the weapon up. It looked very heavy, but she was surprised when it just came right up off the ground and rested easily in her hands, lifting up like it weighed absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:40 pm

"How is it?", Mathias asks, feeling the surprise Gray had when she was able to lift the sword. He could tell that she was holding the sword properly which was a good sign, however holding the sword and fighting with one are two different stories. He could quite easily sense everything she was experiencing, is this something to do with soul resonating?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:45 pm

Gray blinked slowly and looked down at him with a small smile. "It feels right to me. You seem easy to lift, and I think I can sense your emotions as well. How does it feel to you?" she asked a bit nervously. She hoped that he felt it like she did, otherwise it was back to the search for a Weapon, and she doubted that she'd find one that felt like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:54 pm

"Definitely more than usual..." he says quietly, "It feels fairly right...". He was wondering why she was feeling so nervous. "Remember what I said earlier, doing anything is the least I can do for you, for taking me into your home, even if it's only for a few days", he said trying to assure her to not be nervous, even though he had no clue what she was nervous about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 9:10 pm

Gray cleared her throat and sat him down carefully, stepping back. "I don't want you to be my Weapon because you feel like you owe me or anything," she said quietly. "I want you to be my Weapon because you feel good with me, not for any other reason, okay?" she asked, tilting her head to the side as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 9:32 pm

Mathias quickly turns back to his human form and looks in her general direction. "You do feel right Gray" he says clearly, "The way you held me seemed very right". He wasn't lying either, it felt like she could control him quite well in a fight. He slowly sat back down onto the couch grabbing Gray's hand on the way down, bringing her with him.

(If this was taken out of context, this would be weird xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 9:36 pm

(( LOL Ew, yes. Nasty. ))

Gray's eyes widened slightly when he pulled her down onto the couch, snatching it back as quickly as she could. She shifted over to the corner, crossing her legs the opposite direction of him. "Good..." she mumbled, clearly not used to being touched by another human being. She sighed slightly and nodded, smiling slightly. "Are you okay with us being partners, then?" she asked, unable to hide the longing and excitement in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 9:44 pm

"I'm fine with it" Mathias replies. He could tell that she really wanted to be partners, even after all he had done, whether on purpose or by accident. He reaches over to his meal, which has gotten slightly cold, "Don't forget about the Chinese" he reminded Gray, as he eats some rice, "Thank you for the meal".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:22 pm

Gray smiled slightly and took his food from him. "I can go warm that up for you if you like," she said, shaking her head. "Sorry. I got a little bit distracted. I've been looking for the right partner for a long time now, and I was beginning to think I was never going to find one, so thank you," she said with a small smile, taking both their boxes of food to the kitchen to microwave it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:33 pm

"There's no need to thank me, I should thank you a lot more" Mathias said quietly. He began to feel tired again, as he got more relaxed on the couch. He yawns and says, "Thank you for letting me stay here Gray...". He feels extremely tired and will probably fall asleep after he is done eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 10:54 pm

Gray smiled slightly at how tired he was as she walked over to pick up his food once it finished. "Here. How about you eat this and go back to sleep? You look incredibly tired," she said sympathetically, tilting her head to the side. "You can go shower if you need to. And I could get you more blankets or pillows?" she asked in concern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next