Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hospital Visit (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hospital Visit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hospital Visit (Open)   Hospital Visit (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 11:59 pm

After the witch fight, Sullab had been taken first to a hospital, then the infirmary at the DWMA. It made more sense to keep a weapon at a facility designed to handle weapons. So now, here he lay, alive but unconscious. His body and soul had been stressed to the max. He slept for 3 days.

And then he was awake. The first thing he noticed was the light streaming in through the window. Only then did the deep ache in all his muscles set in. He felt like he had just run a marathon carrying a truck. Tired was an understatement.

His eyes wandered around the room, and came to a sudden halt. He wasn't alone in here.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit (Open)   Hospital Visit (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2016, 2:40 pm

"Sullab, please be alright..." Kennith sat on a chair right next to the bed where Sullab rested. How could someone hurt Sullab like this? Kennith wasn't sure, all he knew from the people that treated Sullab was that he had possibly gotten attacked by a witch. Kennith just didn't get how a witch could do something so terrible. The only witch Kennith knew was his mother and she was the nicest person you could ever meet. But he guessed not all witches, or even other people were as nice as his mother.

Suddenly Kennith's thoughts were broken by a sudden stir from Sullab. Kennith stood up and looked down at Sullab. S-Sullab, thank goodness, are you feeling alright? I-It's me, Kennith... remember me?" Kennith said as he watched Sullab look up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit (Open)   Hospital Visit (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2016, 10:56 pm

In truth, the witch hadn't really attacked him. All the damage he had was internal and self-dealt. He had used up all the energy of his soul to sustain his attack, and now he was paying the price.
He focused on the boy in the chair. His red hair was unmistakable. The blood weapon. His throat tightened. But he choked a few words out. "H-hi. I'm, uh, doing okay."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit (Open)   Hospital Visit (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 4:07 pm

Kennith only felt more worried for his friend once he heard him try to speak. His sadface looking down at him, there had to be something he could do... "You sound exhausted... t-there has to be something I can do..." Kennith thought back to the first time Sullab saw his blood and sighed. A moment of silence cam over him before he got the courage to ask.

"Sullab, I was thinking... maybe... maybe my blood... maybe it could help you...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit (Open)   Hospital Visit (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital Visit (Open)
Page 1 of 1