Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:45 pm

Jasmine laughed, reaching out and grabbing both of Claire's hands. She maintained eye contact with her as she brought both of Claire's hands up to her face, kissing each knuckle individually before kissing up the girl's left arm, fingers trailing along behind her.

Antonio rolled his eyes, "I'm confident that you could."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 11:50 pm

Claire flushed a bright red, though she kept her eyes locked on Jazz's, goosebumps trailing behind her lips and fingers.

Sarah finished her backstroke, lounging lazily in the water. She looked up at the almost cloudless sky, grinning. "It's a good day..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:03 am

Jasmine began to smirk as she kissed up her shoulder, her actions becoming slower and more teasing.

Antonio nodded, flipping onto his back as well, "How did you guys find out about this place?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:05 am

Claire let out another shaky sigh, shuddering a bit. Her eyes half-closed, and she started breathing quicker.

Sarah's smile faltered, even as she continued to gaze up at the sky. "Our parents used to take us here when we were kids..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:10 am

She continued to kiss her, even slower now, lips barely grazing the skin of Claire's neck as she went upward.

Antonio tried to offer a comforting smile, reaching over to her, "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:13 am

Claire was panting slowly by now, watching a Jazz grew closer and closer. Her hands were clenching and unclenching hurriedly, an ineffective distraction from what was truly going on.

Sarah took his hand, only to immediately dive under the water, pulling him with her in an attempt to dunk him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:22 am

The girl giggled against her skin, breath hot as she trailed kisses, occasional nibbles thrown in, up her neck and to her ear. Once there, Jazz nipped at the lobe playfully, tugging just slightly, her giggle returning.

Tony laughed aloud, gulping air just a second before he was pulled under, working to try to free his hand, a smile on his face all the while.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:25 am

Claire's hands slowly wrapped around her waist, pulling her as close as she wanted, needed her. She gave a heated giggle when she heard Jazz's, and a soft gasp when her girlfriend tugged at her earlobe.

Sarah grinned beneath the water, quickly jetting up past him to surface for a breath.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:28 am

Jasmine giggled again, sliding her arms around the girl's bare waist. "Want something, Angel?" She enunciated the last word in a breathy whisper, heated and teasing, insinuating.

Antonio surfaced not long after, several feet away, laughing to himself.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:29 am

Claire gave the barest hint of a nod, eyes half closed, her breath shallow and quick. She held her arms tight around Jazz, to discourage her from running.

Sarah swam over to him, laughing and splashing him with water.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:31 am

Jasmine grinned, releasing breathy moan in Claire's ear, testing her.

"Hey!" he shouted, splashing her back, laughing all the while.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:32 am

Claire's heart fluttered a bit, and, almost on instinct, she moaned softly, her grip on Jazz's hips tightening.

Sarah smirked, using both hands to splash him, laughing as she did so.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:34 am

Jasmine smirked wide, dipping her head down to bite at Claire's neck, relying on her hoodie to cover the marks that she already planned to leave.

Antonio shook his head, diving under and tugging at the girl's feet.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:36 am

Claire gave another moan, her fingertips squeezing into Jazz's hips.

Sarah eeped loudly as she was pulled under, looking down at smirking at him, spinning to push him further down.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:39 am

Jasmine continued to bite and lick at the girl's neck, sucking gently where her shoulder and neck met.

Antonio released her then, moving away and jumping out of the water.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:42 am

Claire's bit her bottom lip to silence another moan, though it only served to quiet it to a whisper. Her hands left Jazz's hips, slowly trailing up her back.

Sarah laughed, running out of the water after him, aiming to tackle him into the sand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:47 am

Jasmine released Claire's neck from her teeth, sliding her tongue up the smooth skin before kissing at the corners of her mouth.

Antonio, being the brilliant man that he is, managed to trip himself in the sand.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:50 am

Claire turned her head just a bit, claiming Jazz's lips for her own. Her tongue prodded gently at her lips, still somewhat submissively, even as her fingers dug lightly into her back.

Sarah laughed in triumph, sliding down to her knees in the sand beside him. "Caught ya! Now... Wanna build a sand castle?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:01 am

Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:02 am

OOC: HOLY FUCKING SHIT I WAS JUST LISTENING OT HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:02 am

ic: Jasmine held her tongue back, waiting for, almost forcing, Claire to take control.

Antonio laughed, rolling onto his back. "You can bury me, if ya want."

ooc:

A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 67067f97176a911f28fcf17c50a47b10
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:04 am

Claire took a deep breath through her nose, then slowly pushed her tongue forward, managing to slip it between Jazz's lips and into her mouth. Her hands pulled her as close as they could, digging lightly into the bare skin on her back.

Sarah grinned, immediately starting on the task of digging a hole for him. "Fine, but you have to help me dig."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:09 am

The girl let out a gasp, moaning behind her lips, pressing forward a bit, trying not to gain complete control.

Antonio groaned, "The dead don't dig."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:12 am

Claire's cheeks were burning, but still she pressed on, her tongue tentatively playing with Jazz's. Her hands pressed lightly against the strings of her bikini, indicating intentions her conscious mind had no intention to fulfill.

Sarah laughed, wiggling her fingers at him mysteriously. "Maybe you're a zombieeeee."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:17 am

Jasmine's body began to tense, even as she fought to remain calm and in control of herself, dancing along with Claire's tongue.

Tony smirked, tackling her into the sand, "Then I should be wanting your braaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnssss!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next