Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] Empty
PostSubject: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:26 am

Timestamp:
During the last day of - Every random thing that has happened here

After Elizabeth's suggestion Yurio and Aurora teleported to Glasgow, Scotland using Raccoon's teleportation magic. There, they met Nubia and Richard, Aurora's grandparents. They were greeted with a pie and cake and a nice little conversation from the elder magic users. During that Aurora received a worrying text message from Raccoon himself.
"Oi, Yurio. Luna got wounded. Apparently Ana's father gave them a multi-mission in Paris which went south for some reason." Aurora said, shaking her boyfriend's shoulder gently. With her other hand, she held her phone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 9:09 am

"Eh? I don't care that he thinks his daughter can do, that's no good for Luna. What does that idiot think he's doing?" Yurio tilted his head leaning over to look at Aurora's phone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 9:42 am

Richard frowned and closed his eyes. He knew that Ana was Diana Kindleberry and that Luna was her witch meister. "Hm... I still remember how Gyles and Dalibor stormed our house many years ago. However, I've always associated their recklessness with Dalibor's bravery. Perhaps I was wrong?" The elder sorcerer said. "Will you be going to help her?"
His question had perfect timing because exactly at that moment, she received another message. "Professor Coon will handle the healing this time. Good. Although that means uncle is in trouble." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 9:53 am

Yurio sat back in his previous position, sighing and crossing his arms. "I don't think that's wrong, no, not from what little I know of him, but he made a mistake and one that nobody will be willing to let go. Everyone is too protective of Luna to let him off easy, I think..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 10:11 am

Aurora closed her eyes and started thinking. "Is that such a bad thing that everyone is too protective of her?" She said, thinking out loud. "It's not the first time the DWMA sends their students on missions that are too dangerous for them to handle. I know it... first hand..." The fox witch said, including the grim pun almost by an accident. "I mean Raccoon's text included some info about their assignment, but we can't be sure that uncle Gyles knew everything about the situation he was throwing them into. He simply can't predict everything" Aurora said in a more defensive tone. She wasn't going to jump into the lynch train so easily. She also knew that Catherine, while being overprotective towards her students, wouldn't get unfair with Gyles.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 10:20 am

"I'm personally in that group, so no, I don't think so," Yurio said, shrugging. Really, who wasn't? And, sure, Yurio could put his pitchfork down until he knew everything, but that didn't stop him from being annoyed with Ana's old man. At least he knew well enough that there were plenty of others that would let him know about how everyone felt, so he didn't need to do anything.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 1:48 pm

Another text. That time it caused Aurora to let out a small giggle. "By the way, it seems like Ana blamed everything on Gyles while making a long venting speech. She wasn't even trying to go easy on him. Anyway. I'm proud of them, they've managed to take down a really big group of eggs." She said, showing Yurio a text from Raccoon, which provided basically all the details about Ana and Luna's mission.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:03 pm

"Right, makes sense. Who else but Ana to be the most ruthless towards the one who got her Luna hurt," Yurio said, while reading through the text. "Alright, enough about that, though. Seems things are solving themselves just fine."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 3:54 pm

"Mhm! Agreed." Aurora said, nodding. "Grandpa, have you heard anything about whereabouts of aunt Nahye?" She asked.
Nubia froze when she heard that name, then looked at Richard while frowning. The elder sorcerer rubbed his beard. "Ah... No. Are you hunting for her?" He asked.
"I kinda want to kick her ass for attacking dad." Aurora said with flames of hatred in her eyes. She then realized that Yurio was probably confused by what was going on. "Nahye is mom's cousin. She's responsible for attacking her and my dad. We should be prepared for her to attack us again... And I doubt she'll be too happy to hear that more Fosters want to date non-sorcerers." Aurora explained.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 5:33 pm

Indeed, that was a name that he hadn't heard before, but the quick explanation from Aurora let him understand again. He narrowed his eyes and grinned menacingly, showing quite clearly the overgrown canines he had. "I hope for her sake that she doesn't try..."

Even just the thought of another witch, or really anyone else, moving to attack one of the people he treasures again made him quite angry indeed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:07 pm

Richard laughed. "Spoken like a true warrior indeed!" He said, quite impressed by Yurio's eagerness to protect the ones that were important for him.
Aurora grinned and squeezed her metal fist. "Yeah! With my anti-magic and Yurio's general badassery she won't stand a chance." She said, though a moment later she realized that the hype given to her by Yurio's statement caused her to make a mistake of underestimating the opponent. It was something she knew well not to do.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:18 pm

Yurio's grin shifted from the menacing and serious one that bordered on being a snarl back to his more usual cheerful one at Richard and Aurora's statements. "Nobody stands a chance when I want to keep something safe," he said, leaning against Aurora's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:33 pm

"Aaaaw~!" Aurora wrapped her arm around him and smiled sweetly. "That's another thing I love about you." She said, feeling no shame to be so openly affectionate towards Yurio in front of her grandparents.
"Aaaaw~! They're so cute!" Nubia said feeling the levels of adorableness getting to new levels. Surprisingly enough it was the first thing she'd said for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:40 pm

If that was how her grandparents were, then he didn't mind it at all either. Happy as can be to hear it and showing so very clearly, he gladly settled against her side.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 7:08 pm

A moment of love and affection later Aurora let out a relaxed sigh. "So, is there anything you'd like to do now? We could go on an evening walk or something if you don't have any ideas." She asked, then said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 7:20 pm

"I guess we could, but it's going to start getting late soon, isn't it?" Yurio said, trying to remember the exact difference in time but ultimately not being able to think of it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 8:02 am

"Well, that was kinda the point." Aurora said and winked at him. "I mean, otherwise we can go to bed early and fly to Glasgow in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 8:42 am

"Oh, well, if it's the point, then sure," Yurio said, agreeing to the proposal despite what seemed like an argument against. Really, it was more of an observation than anything.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 9:11 am

"Yeah, it's just for an hour or two, so we can burn the calories from grandma's pie" Aurora said and giggled. Then she stood up. "So! Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 9:17 am

"Alright," Yurio said, standing up when she did. He saw some of the area from the air, but he was also curious how different it would be to what he was used to down on the ground as well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 11:03 am

"Enjoy your walk loves!" Nubia said waving at them with a friendly smile.
Aurora took Yurio's hand as she started walking towards the door. A minute or two later they were finally outdoors. "Ah! Fresh evening air. Lovely." She said as she stared at the sky that was slowly getting dark. "Yup, an hour will be enough." Aurora said. "It's kinda funny how I drag you to all these places mostly out of boredom." A laugh followed that statement.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 5:25 pm

Yurio waved back as he was taken outside by Aurora.

Once outside, he resumed the hand in hand position that she had used to pull him along out of the door. "I like when you drag me places. They're always interesting."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2020, 6:11 am

They walked along the streets of a pretty peaceful looking neighborhood. The air was a little bit chilly, but it wasn't anything Aurora couldn't stand. Although the amounts of cars parked on driveways and on the side of the road made the area a little bit less to her liking. Apart from them, there was another pair enjoying a little walk. Or perhaps it was just local youth sneaking out do enjoy a little freedom.
"You think so?" Aurora said, smiling at him warmly. "Then wait until we actually start going places I've always wanted to visit." She said and then let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2020, 4:38 pm

The late evening air certainly didn't bother Yurio either. He looked around at the different looking houses with curiosity. Just about anything novel was enough for him to be curious, though. "Looking forward to it," he said, returning her smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2020, 6:28 am

"Great! Some of those places are so remote we could even go for a flight without people panicking that there's a dragon in the sky." Aurora said and let out a little giggle. Their first meeting ever was just stuck in her memory a little bit too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next