Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:39 pm

"Jasmine! Claire!" He shouted, shaking his friend and directing her over to where her girlfriend was pounding the bricks. She blinked, transforming back and running over, gripping each of Claire's fists and halting her, matching her eyes with her own. Antonio was already by Sarah, pulling her against his chest and trying to reassure her that all was safe.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:43 pm

Claire's hands tried in vain to continue to punch the wall. Her cheeks were red and tears fell liberally from her eyes. Finally she broke, wrapping her arms around Jazz, simply trying to find something in this world to hold on to. Sarah collapsed against Tony, trying to blink away the tears but eventually she surrendered to them, closing her eyes and silently weeping.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:21 pm

Jasmine slid her arms around the girl, holding her tight, allowing her to do as she wished, whatever she needed.

Antonio just held her, supporting her weight, letting her cry it out while cooing gently into her ears.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:25 pm

Claire trembled in her grip, squeezing her tight. She sobbed for a few more moments before slowly fading out. It was some minutes before she found her voice. "I-I want... I-I want to go home." Sarah hugged Tony, burying her face in his chest. She took a few moments longer than Claire, but slowly she pulled back from Tony, wiping her nose and nodding.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:33 pm

Antonio nodded, placing his hand on her back and leading her away from the rubble. Jasmine didn't even bother with that much; she lifted Claire into her arms, carrying her back.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:37 pm

Claire rested in her arms, making no movements, simply crying in her grip. She kept mumbling to herself. "I'm sorry... S-Sarah, I'm sorry. S-Sorry I wasn't s-strong enough..." Sarah trudged away from the scene, wiping tears from her eyes, too far away to hear Claire's apology.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:40 pm

"Shhhhh," Jasmine whispered, though her expression was hard as she walked. Tony wasn't hearing anything, too in shock to react to much.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:43 pm

Sarah broke away from Tony as the beach came in sight, rushing forward to start packing up their things. She pulled her shirt and shorts back on, repacking their towels into their bag. Claire leaned her head on Jazz's shoulder, burning herself out. Her mumbling trailed off, and soon she was close to sleep, mumbling something only for Jazz to hear. "Don't leave..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:49 pm

Jasmine offered her nothing but a nod as she approached the water, sitting down just within the tide and allowing the water to wash over them. Tony helped Sarah to pack, working on automatic.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:53 pm

Claire shivered a bit, goosebumps forming on her skin. She stared blankly out over the lake, head still leaned on Jazz's shoulder. Sarah looked over to them, giving a small sad smile. She pulled Claire's towel back out, to dry them off. She turned back to the job at hand, closing the umbrella and carrying it and their bag back to the car.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:56 pm

Tony took the towel from her silently, walking over and waiting for the girls. Jasmine wasn't even focused any longer, her eyes in a dead-pan stare, her heart slightly slower than normal. She didn't seem like herself at all; the light was gone, the spark that kept her chin up and a bounce in her step. She looked drained.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:58 pm

Sarah loaded the bags into the car, heading over to the others. She knelt beside Claire and Jazz, clearing her throat, though her voice sounded slightly hoarse. "C-C'mon... Let's get out of here." Claire looked up at Jazz, gently cupping her cheek. She turned her head so their eyes locked, mouthing out to her, 'Let's go home'."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 11:13 am

Jasmine nodded, standing with the girl still in her arms. Tony stepped forward, wrapping the towel over her shoulders, his expression muted.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 11:19 am

Sarah slid into the front passengers seat, deciding to let the other two share the back seat. She leaned her elbow on the door, staring blankly out the window. Claire shivered a bit, wrapping her arms around Jazz's neck, both for support and to give her a hug.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 11:25 am

Antonio pulled out a few extra towels from the trunk and spread them out over the.backseats for the girls. Jasmine offered Claire a half smile, clearly forced, before setting her down in the middle seat. She slid in next to the window, draping her arm over Claire's shoulders after getting her seatbelt on. Tony closed the door, making sure everything was in order before heading off.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 11:32 am

Claire leaned into Jazz, staring straight ahead through the front seat and the windshield, eyes almost vacant. Sarah stared out her own window, trying to make sense of the mess that had been tosay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)   A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Vacation gone Wrong (Private, Lani and Obliv)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4