Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 11:47 am

Aurora put some of the monster's teeth into her pocket and looked at Vinnie. "Wait, you cowboy! Let me heal you first." She said as she walked over to him and put her hand on Vinnie's shoulder. Then Aurora's hand and Vinnie's shoulder began to glow with green light and Vinnie's wound began to heal
Back to top Go down

Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 5:55 pm

Vinnie was still sitting but he had his gun still aimed down the hall. Footsteps could be heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:58 pm

Carmine looked in his bag and took out a hand flare. He popped it and threw it down the hall. Lighting up the hall with red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 7:01 pm

The flare did its job very well. There was nowhere to run, two male kishen eggs and a girl came running down the hall at them. Vinnie shot a burst of three shots and one of the men fell down with a bullet hole in his leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 7:16 pm

Carmine took out one of his swords but was pinned to the wall and was fighting back the kishin but it is stronger than him. "Ah!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3