Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 11:48 am

Aurora decided to stay close to Vinnie. She was very scared. She heard screams,growling and she there was blood around them.
"Ben..I miss our partial resonance.." Aurora whispered very quietly.
"But we need your fire to seeanything.." She added.

Damn...This situation is...Very bad..I sense them! They're everywhere. She thought.
Aurora felt changes inside her..What was it? Nothing really bad.
It seemed like the soul perception ability was slowly awaking in her.
She sensed many souls of the kishin eggs near them.
Back to top Go down

Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 5:54 pm

When Carmine was sitting there waiting for them to answer, he noticed something about them. Their eyes were discolored. He cussed to himself and threw the shank at them and they vanished. "Fucking Madness!" He opened the door and looked both ways, he could hear them in the darkness to his right so he decided not to go that way. As he was going to walk to his left he felt a sudden burst of pain coming from his calf. He shined his light down on his calf and he saw a small kishin who was a girl had bitten him and taken a good size chunk out of his calf. He almost yelled but he had to hold it back, he drew his sword and stabbed her in the head. She had died without letting out a scream. The soul of this kishin just floating their. He puts it in his bag and started to walk forgetting about his leg he fell to the floor now he was in serious pain. He slowly hopped along side the wall, when he saw three small lights he walked as fast as he could towards them. He was relieved to see Aurora, Ben, and Vinnie. He fell to the ground trying to hold himself up. "Hey... guys... I could use alittle help..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 8:13 pm

" Auroura take care of her. " Vinnie said. He turned the corner and gunshots were heard, but Vinnie did not say anything after that. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 8:20 pm

ooc: Carmine is a guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 11:07 pm

"he's in no shape to handle that hoard, we need to get him out of here and get medical attention, cal, take him outside and do what you can"
Siku said as cal picked up carmine and ran out. "we can handle them, I'll punch a hole and you get the rest of them." The hoard came at siku as blades came out of each of sikus arms. Siku readied himself. He hacked and slashed through the crowd, kishin egg souls appearing left and right. Siku stopped for a minute, panting. "You can join in any time"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 11:49 am

"No wait!" Aurora yelled. "Put him on the ground! Now! I can heal him!" Aurora was angry at Siku.
She was in Sofia so he should remember what type of magic she can use. "Listen...Don't forget who I am..I'm a witch and I can use healing spells. We need to hide somewhere and...I dunno..We can't win against this..Little army. Don't risk your and our lives." Aurora said this time with calm voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 12:04 pm

Carmine yelled in pain as he was picked up. He felt like he was holding everyone back because of his foolishness. He was in no shape to fight, he remembered earlier. "Guys we can't leave... I think there is a blizzard out there. When I ran back this way I saw the entrance that Ben had burned, but it was blocked off. That's when I tried to radio you guys..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 9:36 pm

"go ahead and hide, your doubt in me is insulting, get carmine able to move again. I'll take care of this
Trust me" siku said as he ran down the hall towards all the kishin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:48 am

the eishen were no longer there. once the intruders were far enough away from their territofy they returned to the shadows. it was still silsnt in the room vinnie went in. " Guys? caled his voice. " please help.... " there was a growling sound, like that of a wolf.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 11:40 am

Aurora touched Carmine's wound. Her hand and the wound began to glow with light green light. After a short while the wound was fully healed. "Okay..And now help us, dude" she said to him.
Then she heard Vinnie's voice and she headed towards it. "What is it, Vinnie?" She asked with worried voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 11:42 am

As Carmine stood up he began to think to himself "Maybe the entrance wasn't blocked from a blizzard... perhaps someone was out there following them and when everyone was inside he/she/it blocked the entrance... whatever or whoever is behind this doesn't want us to know about it and leave with the information alive..." He followed behind Aurora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 11:47 am

siku came back down the hall covered in blood that wasn't his own. "I know a witch that fits that description, it could possiby be her, but it's doubtful. She doesn't work with other witches. She only works for her own personal gain,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 12:50 pm

Carmine kept following Aurora and he looked at his mission watch and saw that it had been 3 hours since they all entered the asylum. He grabbed Aurora on the shoulder. "Aurora, we are wasting time, it has already been 3 hours. We have barely made any progress and we are just runnning in circles at this point. Whatever secret lies within this asylum needs to be discovered." Carmine turned around facing a hallway that had a very strong presence of madness within it. "Im leaving the group, you can choose to join me or stay here. I know that we never really talked... but I sorta always liked you." He ripped off his wolf necklace and took out his school ID and gave them to her. "If I don't come back... please give these to my cousin, his name is James. He's also a student and he is currently in recovery in the infirmary."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 2:25 pm

" This isimportant! get in here now! " He was cut off by a snarl from a wolf.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 2:31 pm

Aurora grabbed Carmine's hand and she forced him to walk with her into the same room as Vinnie. "You're going with me..If not, I'll slap you" She said to Carmine with a growl.
"Vinnie!? Where are you?" She asked as she looked around.
She was scared, but she knew, that she is probably the only one in this group who thinks about everyone's safety
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 2:36 pm

Being pulled by Aurora he is following her into the room where vinnie is. He stands there. "Vinnie it's just a wolf... kill it." Somehow when Aurora was pulling him, he could sorta've understand what she was thinking. Why do you just want to get yourself killed... Carmine didn't want to get himself killed, without a weapon he was useless to them. He just wanted to find out what lies within this place so they could leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 3:42 pm

Once the two entered theg would find vinnie clashed with a wolfman. Two snakelike monsters were hanging out of his back, one held in the wolves hand one red to strike. In vinnies right hand was his gun but the wolf had it in his left hand keeping it from being aimed at him. Vinnies other gun had been cast to the other side of room. the wolf had been shot three times and was bleeding but still looked strong. It mouth was ready to clamp down on vinnies neck. They were stuck, if either attcked then the other would kill him. Imp laid dead, his neck having been strangled by the tail of the wolf.
when the wearwolf saw the two come in he shifted vinnie infront of him like a shield.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 4:39 pm

"It's just a wolf..Kill it" Aurora quoted Carmine. "Beeen?" She called her weapon. Hey...Where was Ben?
She was afraid that something could happen to him. She couldn't turn off the soul perception ability so she sensed the souls of the kishin eggs all around their position, however she didn't know how far from them they were.
"Okay..Uh..Heeeey..My furred frieeeend? Could you let my older friend go? Pweeese?" Aurora asked the wolfman. Then she whispered to Carmine. "A-Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 5:21 pm

Carmine laughed then pulled his mask down uncovering his mouth. Being the cousin of James and coming from the same village hidden in the shadows, he can execute James' techniques. The Carmine that had been standing next to Aurora had faded away and Carmine was now behind the wolfman, he took out one of his razor edged swords and swung at the wolfman's arm that held Vinnie's gun. Cutting it off and the wolfman releasing Vinnie, Carmine then jumped on his back. He yelled to Vinnie while he was getting thrashed around. "Shoot him! Shoot him in the fucking Face! Ah!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 6:26 pm

Vinnie started shooting wildly. The wolf was "Disarmed" and roaring. It plunged its teeth into Vinnie shoulder before he could kill it.
" Yes? " Ben asked, standing right next to her.
Vinnie fell to the ground a shoulder full of teeth and a mouth full of curses. " Auroura. " He croaked out.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 12:20 pm

Aurora walked over to Vinnie, kneeled next to him and sighed. "Okay..This is going to be painful, so show me that you're a big boy and try to not scream too much" She said, trying to keep her calm tone.
Then she began to pull out teeth from Vinnie's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 6:06 pm

Vinnie bled like a stuck pig, but he was tough enough to take it. His blood was black. Not "black blood" but corrupted in some way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 6:43 pm

Carmine was buried under the gigantic wolfman gasping. "C-can anyone help me...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 7:42 pm

One of Vinnie's monster heads lifted the wolf up and threw him to the side.
I smell blooooood. Said a voice in Vinnie's head.
Vinnie picked up his gun in his left hand and shot it into the darkness, hitting another kishen square in the head. He really did have superb night vision. " Three eggs just ahead. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 7:49 pm

"Thanks Vinnie." He stood up and watched the darkness. "So Vinnie, what's our next move?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next