Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:29 pm

Great... A day of sitting around in the library... how fun. Asako had been put on book-patrol. A fun job that involved, well, lots and lots of librarian work. This, of course, was a punishment for smashing a window with her math book. Ha, go figure. Since she had throw her book, she got to take care of the rest of the books! Fun. "Ugh, it's so boring!" She groaned and hit her head against the wall. No one was even there! Not even her meister... "And talk about empty..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 11:07 pm

Beetle stepped into the library, the small meister huffing. Dear lord, that was the LAST time he decided to walk unaided by his Arak-Legs. Gah, now he knew how most people felt...

Anyways, Beetle's sole purpose in visiting the library was rather simple. He needed information. Of course, why else would you visit the library? 

Looking about, he noticed that the library was....empty.......

Oh, wait, no, someone was here! 

"Miss! Miss! Er, pardon me, you wouldn't happen to be working here, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 3:59 pm

Asako looked over with an unamused facial expression and hopped off on the chair made of stacked book she had created out of pure boredom.

The weapon tied her jacket around her waist then crossed her arms saying, "Yeah, I guess you could say that." Which wasn't a lie considering she did indeed have to work there for the day. "What do you need? A book I'm guessing? " she asked and frowed while glancing at the library computer, which looked semi old, but worked faster than any device she had seen created. After all, the DWMA was loaded since every country had affiliated with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 7:30 am

Arc slowly looks around the corner of the entrance to the library, searching if there's anyone inside.
He sees the two talking, and hesitates to enter. After a short discussion with himself outside of the library, he decides to go in, and slowly walks towards a corner to look at some books.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 7:36 am

Kename finnaly found his way to the library, going inside he takes a look, counting the amount of people before going to a corner.
"Great, there is enough space to sit." he says smiling to himself, he then looks for a place to sit in one of the corners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 7:40 am

Arc keeps looking for books, but finds none that interest him. As he looks around a little, he sees someone getting a bit to close for his own comfort. He stares at the person, while being slightly annoyed by his presence, then moves away slowly, to the point where he can be furthest away from people. "What will I do? I'm stuck here, and I'm too afraid to ask anyone anything..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 7:46 am

Kename stares towards the person slowly backing away from the rest, tilting his head a little as he wonders why.
"Guess he doesn't like people either." he thinks to himself, standing up to walk right towards him.
"Hey..." he says, slightly awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 7:50 am

As Arc hears a voice other than the two people talking further away, he looks once again to the single person in a corner.

Arc realizes that the guy was talking, and seconds later, he realizes he was talking to Arc.

In a panic, Arc stares at him, and breaks into a sweat, before he starts thinking of running away.
"Hi? D- Did you need s- something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 7:54 am

"I.. Thought i'd come say hello... A-are you new here?" Kename says, smiling said smiling a little.
"I arrived myself y-yesterday." he continues, scratching the back of his hoody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 7:58 am

"Umm, yea, i uhm... I'm new here, I kinda got..."
Arc mumbles the word "lost" while putting his hoodie further over his head.

"My name i- is... Arc"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 8:00 am

"My name is Kename Serath, i'm a meister." He says, taking a deep breathe.
"Nice to meet you." He then says, smiling as he holds out his hand towards Arc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 8:03 am

Arc holds out his hand, makes a scissor sign with it, and puts it on his hand, whispering: "scissors beats paper, i win..."

Then he says, with a slightly higher voice: "nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 8:05 am

Kename puts his flat hand on top of Arc' head, saying "I avoided your scissor, i win."
He then laughs. "So, are you also a meister? or a weapon?" he says smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 8:08 am

Looks amazed as he somehow won the game of rock-paper scissors, then he gets confused for a while.

After shaking his head, he awnsers: "I'm a weapon" and points toward the weapon card on his chest.

"S- so, do you maybe... know where uhm... where we are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 8:11 am

"This is the Library." Kename says, pulling down his own hoody to adjust his headset. "A place of silence.. well not now, but you get what i mean." He says, hoping Arc did know what he meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 8:13 am

"That... that makes sense, ok then... Where am I supposed to go?" Arc asks with a confused look on his face.

"I don't even know what I'm doing here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 8:15 am

"That.. is a good question." Kename says, also wondering about where to go.
"I guess we're expected to look for a partner or something." he says shrugging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 8:16 am

"I guess... Wanna go and... maybe... look for a teacher together?" Arc asks, pointing at the door.
"Maybe they know what to do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 8:18 am

"Sure.. There must be at least one somewhere near." He says, nodding before walking towards the door, waiting for Arc to follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 8:19 am

Arc waits for Kename to get to the door, because he doesn't fully trust him yet. Then, once he's there he follows slowly, and a little scared-looking
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:06 am

Asako looked past Beetle and toward Arc along with Kename. Humph, too bad they didn't try to ask me, after all... I'm fairly acquainted with the teachers. the weapon thought to herself and shrugged. Well, acquainted is one way to put it. She's spent a lot of unwanted time with them. This was because they always had to keep a close eye on her. Lord Death's orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 2:58 pm

"Eh hem, yes, I am looking for a series of books about SCIENCE! Specifically, the works of A. Hazared. I need it for a ....project, I am working on. A SCIENCE PROJECT! EXCEPT INSTEAD OF GETTING ME A GRADE, IT WILL DESTROY MY ENEMIES! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Beetle said as he threw back his head and let out a long, creepy cackle, before standing straight again and adjusting his tie. "But yes, could you please help me find it? This is the first time I have had to actually visited the library, so your help would be much appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:09 pm

The weapon just blinked, her expression not wavered in the slightest. "Uh huh, got it. So um... what book would that be?" She asked and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 2:40 pm

"Regarding the Soul, Advanced Metaphysics, and Anatomy of a Kishin Egg, respectively, are their titles." Beetle said with a slight nod.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 3:57 pm

Asako looked around for a moment then walked down the correct isle, which was the location of the books he requested. "They should be down here..." she replied then bent over to examine the bottom shelf. "It should be here..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)   Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books Can Be Cool... Maybe Not (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next