Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Martial Arts Practice (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Martial Arts Practice (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 12:53 pm

Beth and Chris were in the Dojo, Chris held the training dummy in place whil Beth kicked and struck the dummy with great speed. "Keep it up Beth, you're good with speed, but your lacking in power. You need someone to work out with. I'm a weapon so combat isn't my forte unless Beetle's swinging me around." Chris set down the dummy "we'll take a short break for now, and we'll resume when I get back." Chris went into the locker room, leaving Beth to sit on her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 3:22 pm

Kataro walked into the dojo with a smirk on his face. He was ready to do some training, it had been a while. He walked in and saw a girl. She seemed normal. Then he saw a male walking into the locker room. He decided not to say anything and do his thing. He pulled his sword from off of his back and swung it around for a moment. Then he began to practice fighting, using his own shadow as a guide. He probably looked stupid, but it was a more affective training than most.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 4:50 pm

Shizu opened the door of the dojo slowly, poking her head in to take a look around. If she wanted to become stronger and turn her weapon into a Death Scythe, she'd need to train! With shaky legs, the meister walked into the training area with proper clothes for working out. Of course, shince she hadn't been to this dojo yet, she was a bit lost. "Okay... I've got to try!" was Shizu's words in attempt to encourage herself. She got in front of a fighting dummy and watched the others before trying it out herself... with an awful stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:00 pm

Ben strolled on in. The ten year old Shure didn't look like he belonged but he had had some excellent teachers in his lifetime and was probably better than a few of the regulars here.
He stood next to Shizu and entered a proper stance then he punched the dummy hard enough to kick up dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:54 pm

Beth looked up to see others in the dojo. She stood and stared "umm... Hello there. My name is Beth. Can I get your names?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:06 pm

Shizu looked at the other person in training and marveled at his simply perfect stance and form! "W-wow..." the meister whispered then looked at Beth.Oh... maybe she's a trainer or something? "Um... I-I'm Shizu..." the meister replied then repeated a bit louder,"Shizu Resu."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:13 pm

" my names ben, charmed to meet you. " Ben decided to show off a little, his fist caught fire and he punched the dummy again this time leaving a black burn mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 5:19 pm

"Impressive move Ben, hold the dummy in place for me. I may be a rookie Meister but I have an impressive move that will literally blow you away." Beth assumed a combat stance and stood waiting.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 5:41 pm

Shizu overheard Beth's bragging and looked over, observing couldnt hurt anyone, right? The meister copied her stance and faced the dummy that she had- which hadn't even shown a slight sign of damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 6:04 pm

Ben braces himself against the dummy. Ready for attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 7:45 pm

Kataro smiled. "My name is Kataro Hattori. I'm a Death Scythe here at the DWMA. Nice to meet you all." He said with a charming smirk on his face. Seeing the fire user show a bit if his talents, he decided to do so as well. He looked at the dummy beside him and let out a sigh of concentration. His sword began to crackle with electricity, and Kataro's hair started to float upwards. He swung his sword at the dummy before him, and in an instant, it split in two, the top half falling to the ground. He canceled the current of electricity and sheathed his sword on his back. He let out a sigh and sat down on the floor. This should be interesting... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 8:51 pm

((Ben's twelve if I'm right...?))

Lynne came out of the girls' locker room a little while after Beth and the others had introduced themselves. She was donned in a plain white T-shirt, black athletic shorts with a neon orange outline towards the leg holes, and a simple pair of sneakers. Her hair was done up in a high pony tail that cascaded down to the bottom of her back, and her bangs were swept out of her face as per usual. The witch meister was surprised to find everyone so suddenly pumped for training; one dummy even had a scorch mark on it! "I guess I never considered that there were other people that could use fire like me..." she thought to herself as she stared at her right hand, closing it into a loose fist.

Last edited by Philandros11 on May 20th 2014, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 8:57 pm

ooc: oh my god you know my characters better than I do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:07 pm

Kataro let out a sigh and looked around the room. All these people only meant one thing to him: Training. He knew that some of them were pretty skilled, some... Not so much. But he knew how strong he was. Possibly the strongest in there. He was skilled in many fighting styles and weaponry. But now he wanted to test it on one of the people in there. He stood up and tried to observe some of the people. Hmm... This could be fun... Lets just hope I get a challenge. He thought to himself. He cleared his throat to try to get someone's attention. "Um. Would anyone like to spar...?" He asked with a slight smile, loud enough for everyone to hear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:09 pm

Ben raised his hand. " Yo Kataro I'm free just put away that sword so you don't take my head off. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:11 pm

laura walked in. "I'm free too..." She grinned and swung her boot at kataro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:14 pm

Kataro let out another sigh and ducked underneath the kick. "Hello!!" He said as he looked at Metzger. "You ever heard of hello?" He said with a smile. Then he turned back to Ben. "Fine..." He said as he tossed the sword aside. He instantly took a fighting stance, not wanting to waste any precious time. He looked at the wraps which were wrapped around his arms and though about whether he should use them or not. "I am a Death Scythe... So consider this somewhat if a test. You will Be graded for this." He said with a smirk. "I never take the first move in chess. So you go first." He said as the glow in his eyes faded. He was going to demolish this kid!!! Ok not really.... But he'd make it a challenge of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:18 pm

ben took his stance. " hey mate, you never know. I might just beat you. " Punched the air three times and three balls of fire shot out like he was a friken fire bender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:24 pm

"I see that look in your eye, you think you're gona win no problem, that's what I'm here for." She said as she swung her fist at kataro. Grinning again. "Try taking on the both of us"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:31 pm

Lynne overheard the little dispute and adrenaline overcame her. "Hey now, that would hardly be a fair fight now would it? How about we make it two against two?" she said locking her arm with Kataro's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:38 pm

"sounds fun." Laura moved over to Ben. "-1, 2, th-

"hey!" Siku now stood in the middle of the room. Holding Laura's baby in one hand. "What did you want me to do with this thing again?"

"you really are an idiot, get out of the way and just keep An eye on him. Like I asked. "Laura said face palming. "Okay, 3!" Laura ran at her opponents
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:48 pm

Lynne knew she had no chance of fending off a teacher (at least with her soul protect still intact), much less Laura Metzger, known by all DWMA students as the Butcher. She exchanged a few glances with Kataro but didn't have enough time to devise a proper strategy with him. Lynne gestured her pointer finger at Ben, indicating that she would hold him off for the time being. The witch gave the Death Scythe a quick wink before getting in Ben's way and adopting a face so intimidating that only her own race could pull it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:11 pm

Kataro let out a sigh, ducking beneath the ouch coming at him from Metzger. "I'll beat you both." He said with a smirk. Then he looked up and saw three fireballs flying towards him!!! He instantly rolled out if the way of the first two, then he stood up and raised his forearm. The fireball clashed with the wraps around his arms. But the wraps weren't burned or harmed. He chuckled a bit. "Looks like its a full house. No matter. I like it that way. But now its time for my elemental abilities." He said as his arms began to charge with lightning. He raised his arms and shot a lightning bolt at Ben and Laura. Right after he did, he dashed towards them, ready to make a fatal strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:16 pm

Ben made put both his hands forward creating a flaming twirling shield and redirected the lightning to either side behind him. Then he opened his mouth and breathed a tongue of fire at the death Scythe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:28 pm

Lynne stood a few feet directly in front of Ben, blocking the stream of oncoming flame with her own body. "Sorry, but that trick won't work on me." she said with a coy smile. The Meister darted through the attack and thrusted her right fist forward while crouching, trying to land a blow to the boy's gut. In reality her bodice was throbbing slightly with pain; however, on a normal person the damage could've potentially been much worse. Thankfully her primary magic ability lied in fire, so she knew how to handle the opponent. It was a good thing that he was a stranger too, but pulling another stunt like that would probably raise some suspicion from her attackers. For now, Lynne thought it would be best to block the heat at all costs.

Last edited by Philandros11 on May 20th 2014, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts Practice (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next