Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Martial Arts Practice (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:36 pm

Kataro pulled his sword towards him, seemingly telekinetically. But he used a steel wire to pull it. He grabbed the sword and jumped up to the ceiling. He stabbed the ceiling with the blade and kept himself lifted, at the same time as dodging the flames. This little kid is pretty decent. But he lacks on thing... A physical advantage over me. He thought to himself. He jumped back down, leaving his sword in the ceiling, then he dashed towards Ben. But when he saw a female jump in front of him, he stopped and watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:38 pm

When her hit landed it would be like punching a sandbag. Ben smirked. " If Kataro gets his sword then I get my body armor. " He grabbed her arm and twisted it, not hard enough to break but it would hurt. Then he tried to judo flip her before jumping back wary of Kataro and his amazing strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:45 pm

Kataro continued to dash at Ben. I know he has to have some type of defensive technique, considering his age, he won't be as strong as most. But it could also be a defense and offense at the same time, so I should be careful. He thought to himself. He got close enough to Ben, and threw a roundhouse kick with his right leg, towards Ben's ribs. "DIE!!!" He shouted insanely. He wasn't serious. It was nothing but a deceptive technique to throw off his opponent, which usually worked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:55 pm

laura grasped kataros wrist, stopping the blades motion. She began twisting his wrist. "Ben, quick!" She said as as turned to him with that signature glare in her eye that everyone seemed to fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 11:10 pm

Be nput both his hands on Katoro's chest. He did not care about maiming the gou, uf he got hurt then ben would stop. " SNAKEFIRE! " And then flames erupted all over Kataro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 11:21 pm

Kataro let out a smile. His fire is pretty much useless. His soul wavelength is no where near the strength of mine. But playing along with it will deceive him. He thought to himself. Kataro, using only his left hand, took off his shirt, removing the flames. Them he snatched his hand away from Metzger and turned his attention back to Ben. The wraps on his arms slowly unraveled then about six strands of rock solid cloth stretched towards his upped body. With Metzger behind him, he had to make sure not to get caught by her. So he jumped into the air and landed with his feet on Metzgers shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 11:31 pm

"I think you're forgetting that you can't best the both of us." She said casually. She thought to herself. "Focus the power of the soul wavelength to a single point on the body, continue to create the force until it is ejected from the body aaaaaand. Bang. A strong force came out of Laura's shoulders into kataros feet.

"fuck it, I'm getting in on this" siku said as he set the baby down and looked for an oppurtunity to insert himself,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 11:36 pm

Kataro soul wavelength was almost unaffected! "Laura... I think you're forgetting that I remember that were both Death Scythes. I figured you shove your wavelength into my feet to shove me off balance. But u was prepared for id I kept my soul directed into my feet to cushion your soul from mine. I think YOU'RE underestimating my perception." He said as he tried to keep balance on Metzgers shoulders. "But don't forget... I haven't used my pistol... My wires... My sword, or my speed yet. So don't think you and this kid are throwing me off." He whispered to her. "I'm not gonna go all off on one of my students." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 11:51 pm

"would you shutup and hit eachother!" Siku said as a blade extended from his arm and he began swinging at both Laura and kataro. "You two can never get shit done"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 12:05 am

Beth struck the dummy with her heaviest strike. There was a flash of soul wavelength arcing up her body. "Soul typhoon!" The dummy sailed across the room, hit the wall and burst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 12:20 am

Kataro jumped back and landed on Siku's shoulders. "Don't you dare!!!" He shouted for no apparent reason. Then he swung his heel down towards his nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 7:48 am

laura looked up at kataro and directed her wavelength into her right hand. She lunged siku from under kataro. She assessed the situation to try and come up with a strategy

siku fell down on his back. He slowly got up, swiping the dust off of him. "Really? You had to hit me? Your opponent was above you yet you still go after me."

"it's not often I get the chance to punch you in the gut so I seized the oppurtunity "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 8:38 am

Ben instead focused his efforts on the flame witch. He kicked high aiming for her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 10:02 am

Kataro landed on his feet next to Siku. He retracted the wraps and they tied around his arm once again. He turned and looked at Siku who was on his back, completely vulnerable. "I still haven't forgiven you about my leg you bastard!" He shouted as he jumped into the air, spinning around. Then he came down at Siku with his elbow extended towards his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 5:43 pm

The arm twist hurt, but it wasn't anywhere near debilitating. Lynne stepped backwards and avoided the boy's foot but only at a hair's breadth. "Okay, so he's got body armor and fire, but what do I have?" Thinking quickly, Lynne lunged for a wide-range bokken (a Japanese wooden sword), now several feet away from her opponent. She undid her vibrant, orange ponytail to let the hair fall around her shoulders and lower back, flitting it as she did so. Lynne tilted her head slightly, smiled, and winked at her opponent in attempts to charm him in any way she could. "Calm him down first -- then strike. He's just a little kid after all, so what else would be on his mind other than girls?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:06 pm

Hmm, very cute. But hair like that is a disadvantage in battle. He reached for a wooden Boken and swished it around a bit entering a defensive stance. The first thing he thought to do was catch her hair on fire but he figured that like him she was fireproof. He waited for her attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 9:30 pm

Beth grabbed a broom and swept up the remains of the dummy. "No one even saw that happen. My most powerful move, and no one saw it."
Chris walked out of the locker room and saw one standing dummy. The blonde stood back, got a running start, and jumped. Transforming in midair, Chris impaled himself through the dummy's chest. "Perfect."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 12:42 am

It was evident that Lynne's attempt to "woo" her opponent wasn't working very well. Instead she taunted "What's the matter? You don't like girls yet?" She quickly made a beeline towards her opponent but didn't attack. In one deft movement, Lynne used her sword as a means of propulsion to jump over and behind Ben. Immediately she began her assault by jabbing the boy roughly in the center of the back; the idea was to cause him to stumble. Following the initial attack she attempted to poke her sword where modern body armor would normally not protect -- the arms. Only having time to strike at one limb, the meister hoped to immobilize Ben's dominant sword hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:39 am

ben did not respond to her taunts, when he wa struck in the was so short he just crouched with the fall turning around he had sword at the reqdy. when she swung for his arms he just blocked and her wooden sword was stopped cold by his body armor extntions to his arms. " I can see how this would be an unfair advantige in sparring. so I'm going to give you a sporting chance and ake it off! " and with that ben unzipped his patchwork brown leather jacket revealing the inside to be made of bens homemade bod admor, fit with ceramic plate. he was wearing a white undershirt beneath that that wa sweaty from the heavy armor.however without his armor on he now possessed that youthfull speed and boudless energy present in all children his age. he cast the jacket to ths side and unleashed a furry of blows with his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 12:31 pm

Lynne smirked and replied "Don't go too easy on me now!" she blocked his first strikes; he was fast but small, so there wasn't much area she needed to cover. Given the reckless nature of his onslaught, the only thing that the elder meister had to do was sidestep, parry, and wait for the right opening. She maintained a relaxed state, not wanting to waste what energy she had during the heat of battle. "Now!" Lynne stopped one of Ben's moves using the strong of her sword (the lower half of the sword blade) against his weak (the top half of the sword blade). His sword went towards the ground, leaving his vital areas exposed. The witch turned her wooden weapon around and tried to jab its hilt directly into the opponent's stomach, expecting the air to get knocked out of his lungs in addition to another stumble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 4:15 pm

Beth walked over to Chris, "they didn't see you do that Chris. They're too busy sparring to even care." Chris returned to his human form and stood next to Beth. "Damn, that was my best move. Flying impalement."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 8:59 pm

DUE TO LACK OF ACTIVITY THIS THREAD WILL BE MOVED TO ARCHIVES. IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE USING THIS THREAD, PLEASE POST OR NOTIFY A STAFF MEMBER WITHIN 24 HOURS. THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts Practice (Open)   Martial Arts Practice (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts Practice (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2