Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice after class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Practice after class Empty
PostSubject: Practice after class   Practice after class I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 9:30 pm

Sayomi stood by the entrance to the training grounds. She was waiting for Clarence. She was so excited she had gotten there a bit earlier than they had agreed. Turning her blank stare to either side of the street she saw nobody. She wasn't sure if it was eagerness or pure excitment that made the wait seem like forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practice after class   Practice after class I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 9:42 pm

Clarence hadn't forgotten about practice and was just about as excited as Sayomi. He ran toward the training grounds, going through areas of the school at a high pace. When he was just about there, he grinned, seeing Sayomi and the entrance. Sadly, in his excitement, he also forgot to slow down. So as he got closer, he skidded to a screech and...fell on Sayomi awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Practice after class   Practice after class I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 9:48 pm

Sayomi gasped as someone ran into her knocking her over and falling ontop of her. She looked up to see that it was none other than Clarence. "Nice enterence." She said jokingly before giving him a small hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practice after class   Practice after class I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 10:01 pm

Clarence laughed a little and got off of Sayomi, after awkwardly returning the small hug. He helped her up to her feet with a somewhat modest smile. "I promise I don't do that often. I don't typically fall on cute girls. I mean, not cute. Not, not to say that you aren't cute, I-i..I think I'll just stop." He said, with what seemed to be a slight flush on his cheeks, created by embarrassment. Clarence's show of clarity quickly broke down around people his soul felt safe with. "So, uh, yeah, training." Clare said, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Practice after class   Practice after class I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 2:14 pm

Sayomi, who at this point was looking at the ground blushing, quickly returned to her normal expression. "Training right." She said and turned to look at the tree covered land infront of them. "I think this is the place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practice after class   Practice after class I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 2:30 pm

"Looks like it." Clarence nodded as he looked around, remembering what he was excited about again. He regained his grin. "So, uh, shall we get started?" He asked, ready to go into his Weapon form and begin training.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Practice after class   Practice after class I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 2:38 pm

"Alright then." She said looking at a mid sized tree a little ways off. "I wanted to see what you can do." She said as her usual frown turned into a smile. Reaching over and taking his hand she continued to stare at the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practice after class   Practice after class I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 2:48 pm

Before Clarence could react, he transformed into his weapon form. His spike gleamed a little bit, as if freshly polished. He grinned. "I think I can handle a tree. Trees don't fight back." He said, somewhat jokingly.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Practice after class   Practice after class I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 3:05 pm

Sayomi pointed the head of the hammer at the tree. She was a terrible aim and had never shot this kind of gun. Hitting that tree shouldn't be too hard though. It didn't move and it wasn't far off. Holding her breath she squeezed the trigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practice after class   Practice after class I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 8:27 pm

Likely to Sayomi's surprise, her aim was to be trusted. The barrel of Clarence's gun spun rapidly as repeated rounds of spiritual bullets plastered the tree. It wasn't too long before the entire thing looked like swiss cheese and fell over. "Wow. Great job." He said.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Practice after class   Practice after class I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 11:39 am

Sayomi cheered as the tree fell. "Yeah! We got it!" She yelled, surprised she had hit it. After she calmed down a bit she dropped her head scilently blushing. "Sorry. Im not usually like that." She told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practice after class   Practice after class I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 5:48 pm

"Eh, it's okay, be like that all ya want. Getting pumped is kind of part of the training experience, I guess, eh?" Clarence encouraged. "That, and you did a great job killing that tree. So, I'd say you deserve a bit of cheering." He said.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Practice after class   Practice after class I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:52 pm

"Great job killing a tree?" She asked jokingly. "Anyone can kill a tree. We need something that moves." She said looking around. "But were to find someone to train with?" She asked no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice after class   Practice after class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice after class
Page 1 of 1