Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 9:48 pm

Kazuu ran after her. " SAKURA! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" She stormed into the room. She went up to Sakura and glared at her." What. The. Hell. Did. You. Do." She was furious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 10:13 pm

"Okay, Gibler was not part of the plan, but you know what? I'm not going to appologize to the perv. He was doing something that is wrong, and he knew it, and he should be appologising to the entire female gender for not respecting their privacy. Hell, anyonw who's on his side should be on their knees appoligising and begging for mercy. This entire culture is fucking messed up and the fact that I should appologize to these people for protecting my own privacy is wrong as hell, so you should get her to the damn hospital. I'll pay for the medical bills and shit, but you need to get off of your fucking high horse and realize that it's wrong that she ended up getting hurt for his misdeeds and you are not going to blame me for never opening the windows in the winter and forgetting that they opened to the outside! This is wrong, I didn't intentionally push her, and you know what, I'll cut the crap out on this, but you know, I am proud of myself. The only thing that I'm sorry for is that Gibler was more hurt than the perv," Sakura finished, heaving ragged, enraged breaths, and feral gleam lighting her eyes.

Sonata stood near the window, wanting to leave although Sakura and the other girls were in between her and the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 10:28 pm

Kazuu was even more furious than before. " Fine, it may have been an accident, BUT YOU STILL HAVE NOT APOLOGIZED. The fact that your only sorry that he didn't get hurt, just means you. Are. Heartless. I know you could be stupid before, but this is a new low for you. You broke someone's damn back, and YOU CAN'T EVEN APOLOGIZE. And if you though they opened inward WHY PUSH OUT?! You want justice, I think Gibler punching you is the least you deserve. Your so-called PRIDE, might kill you someday. NOW APOLOGIZE." Kazuu balled her fists.

Gibler just looked at her pitifully. " I just feel sorry for you. Your stupidity must get in the way of SO many opportunities. Does trying to protect someone, even if they did something bad, mean you have to try to KILL them?! I agree with Kazuu. Heartless."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 11:32 pm

"Tch, you know Kazuu, for being commanding, you're making me want to do what you say less. I'm not stupid, you just don't agree with me. I was never going to attempt any form of murder, both of you just take it that way. I'm not heartless, and you and I both know that if I apologized now, you would say it was insincere, and you would ask for more. I don't suggest that you try to punch anything at this moment, Gibler. You're in very unstable condition and at risk of snapping your spinal chord, resulting in paralysis. I would say that urgent medical attention is more wise. I'm not going to apologize now, thanks to Kazuu. My offer on paying the medical bills is still standing, though," Sakura said with a straight face, although her voice was shaking with unadulterated rage.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 11:37 pm

Asako leaned on the windowsill and glanced at her meister. "Damn, these girls are really going at it aren't they?" She stated simply and sighed. "Hey, if you're not going to the E.R. do you mind moving so we can go eat some pancakes? We kinda left em to check on you prissy little girls." The weapon added and placed her hands on her hips, not amused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 11:40 pm

Sakura took a couple of steps to the left, giving the girls enough room to get through.

Sonata quickly took that as her queue, and darted through into the hall, mumbling quick thanks and taking a few steps down the passage way to wait for Asako.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 11:43 pm

"Thanks, pinkie." Asako responded to the gesture and patted her on the head as sheexited. So, how about those pancakes!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 11:56 pm

"... Yeah, that would be nice," Sonata smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 10:07 am

Gibler scowled. " You know what? I don't feel like wasting my time with a JERK like you. I just need to get to the hospital." She turned to Kazuu. " I think we should go, now. Thanks for offering to bring me." She used all of her strength to get up onto the cane. She closed her eyes tight, and screamed in her head. Then they walked out of the dorm without another word. But Kazuu was scowling at Sakura as she was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 1:43 pm

Asako patted her meister on the back and grinned,"That's my girl." She rushed to the kitchen and saw the pancakes still sitting on the counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 6:55 pm

Sonata quickly followed her partner to the kitchen, where she was glad to see that there was still pancakes. Nobody had stolen them, thankfully.

Sakura crossed her arms and huffed, crossing the room and plopping down on her bed after everyone else had left. She glanced around cautiously, and pulled a small book from under her pillow. Ah, shoujo manga.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 8:31 pm

Asako grabbed a plate and handed it to her meister.  "Good thing they're still warm, eh?" She stated and looked at the pancakes hungrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 9:28 pm

"Thanks," Sonata grinned. "You actually did most of the baking, you should get first pick," she said to her partner, motioning to the pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 9:57 pm

The weapon just shook her head and grabbed a few. "They're all good, so it doesn't really matter." She replied and gave a cocky grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 6:51 pm

"I'd bet," Sonata replied. "You looked like a professional with the batter and everything," she grinned taking a couple pancakes for herself.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 6:57 pm

"Well... I guess you have a point." She replied with a smile. Asako munch happily on the pancakes she had received then added,"Hey, we should try training for a change."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 3:30 pm

About 2 hours later, Kazuu and Gibler came home. They both had crutches. Kazuu seemed really grumpy, and Gibler had calmed down, and was almost back to her original self. They both came in through the door, Kazuu heading towards the kitchen, with Gibler a few steps behind.

Kazuu went straight for the fridge. Looking inside, she grabbed a cheese stick and a sandwich. " What'd I miss?" Kazuu asked, trying to direct the attention away from her crutches.

Gibler went up to the counter and stood there, quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 7:00 pm

After finishing her sandwich with no answer, Kazuu got up. " Whatever." She then walked upstairs to talk to Sakura.

Gibler was sitting in a chair that was pulled up to the counter. She folded her arms, and layed them on the counter, along with her head.Then she winced, and sat up straight again. " Soo..." she looked at Sonata. " What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 3:50 pm

" Well, okay then." Gibler got up, grabbed her crutches, and went upstairs.

When she got to the room that Kazuu and Sakura were in, she knocked.

Kazuu opened the door, and looked at Gibler. " You okay?"

" I'm fine. Can I talk to Sakura?" Gibler asked.

" I don't think that that's such a good idea.." Kazuu replied, looking at Sakura briefly.

" Don't worry. I don't have the energy to fight."

" Okay.. Sakura, Gibler's gonna talk to you." Kazuu told Sakura. Then she left.

Gibler walked into the room. " I'm sorry that I yelled at you, earlier. I was hurting, and I didn't know what to do. And don't ask me why I saved the perv, I'm just stupid like that," Gibler apologized," I did, in fact, break my back, but it wasn't that bad, so they sent me home with some crutches, and told me to stand up straight." Gibler reached into her pocket. She pulled out a receipt, and handed it to Sakura. " I forgive you, but you still need to pay the bill."

Kazuu walked down the stairs and out the door, without a word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)   Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorms (Open to any girls who live in the dorms!)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9