Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walk around the new academy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Walk around the new academy Empty
PostSubject: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:18 am

Jacob decides to see the new academy since he had only been a day or two
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:25 am

OOC: Actually Reaver's calling the new school a university, though I haven't made that very clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:34 am

OOC: sorry did not know that
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:48 am

OOC: It's okay, I've hardly made it apparent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:52 am

OOC:the university needs more students
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:59 am

OOC: Yeah, we need some way to encourage new members to join it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:05 am

OOC:how about this "It's good to be bad!" A little slogan I thought of
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:44 am

OOC: Somehow your creativity never ceases to amaze me.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 9:10 am

Sprocket was wandering the academy as well, trying to meet new people, and hopefully find Lenore whom he had a bag of toys for.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:16 pm

OOC: Why isn't this thread in Antarctica?
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:34 pm

Ooc:Ask that tuckid guy I was wondering the same thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 5:01 pm

OOC: I'll move it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 5:04 pm

Lenore ran happily through the halls, wearing only a pair of socks on her feet so she could slide along the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 5:46 pm

Sprocket sees her and laughs" what are you on about lass?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 6:05 pm

Lenore slid right into his leg and fell back on her butt. She looked up at Sprocket and blinked.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 6:08 pm

Sprocket says " I have a present for ya girl." He says producing a tricycle from behind him, it is wooden with solid framework and rubber wheels, there is a basket on the front which he has filled with chocolates
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:06 pm

Lenore smiled brightly, "What is it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 9:07 pm

"It's a tricycle girl. Here let me show you." He says lifting her on and placing her hands and feet in the proper places " just use yer feet to peddle" he says showing her the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 9:09 pm

Lenore pedaled around happily, wheeling into Reaver's room, "Daddy, look!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:16 pm

Reaver chuckled, walking over. "That's wonderful Lenore. Did 'the magic man' make that for you?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:18 pm

Charim wanders around the University, a binder in hand. She seems to walk in meaningless circles, looking troubled.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:21 pm

Lenore smiled brightly, "He did! And look!" she handed him a chocolate from the basket, "Candy!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:25 pm

Reaver laughed and said, "That's lovely darling." He sniffed the chocolate to make sure it wasn't harmful, and ate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:32 pm

Lenore smiled, munching happily on hers, "Daddy, who do you talk to in your room?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:38 pm

Sprocket continued down the hall before seeing charim." Hello there! I'm trying to meat all the people I can around here, though I haven't seen many. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the new academy   Walk around the new academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk around the new academy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next