Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the academy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring the academy Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:54 pm

Ayoko: I walked down an endless hallway for what seemed like forever before just giving up. I rested my back against the wall and sat down on the ground staring at nothingness "Ugh, I can't even find a stinking classroom, how on earth am I going to be able to find a partner." I muttered under my breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 8:59 pm

Daniel is walking down the hall. He see's the girl and says with a smile, "Hey there! You new?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:00 pm

Hikari walks over seeing two new people "H..hello I am Hikari a meister"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:02 pm

"New eh?" Says Lexi, on the ceiling, like always. Hey, she likes it up there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:02 pm

Ayoko: "OHMYGOD THERE IS ACTUAL PEOPLE HERE!!!" I yelled in joy "I've been lost for hours! Oh, and the name is Ayoko."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:04 pm

He grins. "Well someone's excited to be here...Name's Daniel. Daniel Akagi, brother to a teacher and Death Scythe....watch out for him." He says, still grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:04 pm

Hikari"wait for a few seconds"5...4...3....2...1...Jet comes by rolling on his skateboard and stops near the three"Sup I am Jet a Wepon and Hikari's friend since we were 4"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:06 pm

Lexi drops down ear phones in listening to Breaking Benjamin. "I feel unnoticed..." She says looking down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:08 pm

OOC: BLOW ME AWAY
Daniel smiles. "Pretty sure we all noticed you drop from the ceiling Lexi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:10 pm

"It was a spectacular entrance." I added smiling at Lexi "oh and what are you listening to if I may ask."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:14 pm

"Breaking Benjamin, Diary of Jane. Ever heard of it?" She asks smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:15 pm

"It's only my favorite song!" I replied showing her my playlist that contain nothing songs from Breaking Benjamin, Three days Grace, Linkin Park, Skillet and ect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:18 pm

"Holy shit! Another f***ing awesome person like me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:20 pm

"Haha hell yea!" I chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:24 pm

Her song changes to Kryptonite and he asks Ayoko, "Do you like Evanescence?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:25 pm

"Yea, my favorite song is probably Bring Me Back To Life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:28 pm

"Mine is My Immortal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:29 pm

"I'm glad there is actually someone in this world with a decent taste of music." I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:31 pm

"I feel the exact same way" she says smiling back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:36 pm

"Ugh, I still need to find a Meister" I groaned "I'll probably have to become one of those Weapon/Meisters "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:39 pm

"I have a miester but don't need one really. An I think that Hikari would like to be your miester."
OOC: IF SHE WOULD GET BACK ON
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:43 pm

"Isn't Jet her Weapon though?"
OOC: She'll come back eventually
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:46 pm

Ace turns around the corner of the hall, drinking a coke and notices the girl. "Oh hey, new student?" He didn't know any of the other students there either, but he at least recognized them from around school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:47 pm

"Not officially. It is in the water but still."
OOC: I know maybe we should pause this til then
"Yah she is new."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 9:48 pm

"The name is Ayoko and I'm weapon here." I said smiling at the new person "Also where did you get that coke?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the academy
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next