Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Right to Power

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:22 pm

Glaucon walked down the streets of Death City. Today he was disguised as a kid from the DWMA, a 12 year old red haired student in a basic outfit. An easy kill and an easilly hidden body. In his great disguise, the Kishin traveled around town in seemingly random directions until he slowly found his way to a crowded intersection. Nobody would be able to suspect what would happen next and he'd be able to hide himself again with ease.

The embodyment of the Faceless Dragon suddenly shed his 12-year-old persona. The body seemed to open it's mouth unnaturally wide as it started to spit out a large purple mass, it's cloathes and fleash becoming the same shade of dark purple until everything that remained of the red haired kid seemed to be gone. Replaced with a massive dark purple snake! Glaucon, in snake form, rose up and glared down at the screaming people with content as he picked up a car with his mouth. His teeth whirled around unnaturally like a chainsaw until the vehicle, and the person inside of it, was ripped to shreads. Then, slithering twords the frightened group, Glaucon's mouth crunched together the metal from the car into a solid form and launched it at them with impressive force. Ten people were immediatly killed. The Kishin's body extended a series of arm-shaped tendrils to grab their souls as he let off a high-pitched roar.
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 1:48 pm

" Dear Desco may I ask where we are going? Could it be toward that scream perhaps? If so I suggest turning ". Generally worrying were left to beings other than clowns. So why did Greed depict such a thing toward Desco? It would seem that he didn't wish to see harm too her done. Having insisted that she turned around, but no action were taken. He didn't even attempt to actually touch her in any way. Fearing her wrath he'd silently mope behind her. Following each step she took accurately, and almost perfectly.

Having had ignored the creature for a bit the small girl would cease her walking. Her lips soon enough starting up a few movements. However not a single word slipped out. Only what sounded of mutters, and bare whispers escaped from them. Afterwards what once were walking pace became a gleeful skip. Desco had finally decided to pick up the pace. Yet once again her tag along had been put down emotionally by whatever she had said to him. Now the sound of foot steps echoed throughout the silence that radiated from the both of them. Desco wearing a crooked smile upon herself as she pointed fourth at a mass of flesh further up the road. There she had decided to send in the clown following her around. Mimicking the mouth movements from earlier she'd speak silently to him." What is that?" Desco asked her question in a playful manner just before giggling softly to herself.
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 6:35 pm

The Kishin let loose another roar as the head of his snake form sprouted a hood like a cobra's. his red eyes danced across the frightened masses as the hood tried to blind them with an intense flash of light. He didn't even notice the little girl behind him, to be honest. At this point random children were nothing to him, anyways.... Glaucon formed six massive mantis-like claws, three on each side of the snake's body, and immediatly began impailing the disorganized crowd. Their souls were absorbed into him almost instantly. Four... five... six.... He collected 12 souls, total, before the remainder of the crowd finally managed to scatter away.

Then, with nothing better to do, Glaucon turned around and finally spotted the little girl who seemed to have unbelievable courage. He simply coiled up, reared back his head, and roared at her. The snake head's teeth clanking against eachother as they moved around it's mouth unnaturally.
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 8:01 pm

Sho miamoto bust onto the scene, clad in black power armor with heavy gleam. He hadn't been in death city to long but he liked it here with his... gong? " For the love of god stop rhyming out loud! " Said the armor's a.i. " Hey you said quit with the math puns. I got to let my juices flow some how. " " You may want to know that up ahead is a Kieshen egg, if you still want to rule death city your going to need to be killing those. " " Marvelous idea Tex. Up scanners to full power lets take this fool down. " And then a solid white scanning field expanded out from all directions around Sho.
Name???
Soul: Kishen egg.
Shape shifting capability.
Black blood.
Extreme internal biomass.
Threat assessment: Very high.

Sho looked too his right, found a small truck. Lifted it up with both hands and chucked it at the giant snake. He ran right behind it as if he was catching up.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 8:33 pm

OOC: Would it be alright if I joined?
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 8:37 pm

The truck smacked into the side of the snake's head knocking it to the side. However, the impact seemed to have absolutely 0 effect on the beast. But, as the armored man ran behind Glaucon, the tail of his serphant form turned into it's own snake head and just glared at the armored man. He was either really brave or really stupid to try something like this. What was it with random people throwing cars around all of a sudden?

"Do you have a death wish?" The serphant's new head asked in a grumbly voice. Then, without much warning, two giant mantis claws came out of the side of the new head quickly shoving it forward as it tried to swallow the armored man whole!

(OoC: Sure!)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 8:40 pm

There was a brief spark of lightning on top of a nearby rooftop. Then another. Finally, in an explosion of red-black lightning, two figures emerged from a red-black outline of Death's Mask. Sylas pulled his mask up more firmly around his mouth before glowing, shifting into his weapon form and landing in the hands of his wife. Dowan spun the axe around her head before brandishing it at the snake. "This city is not yours to terrorize. Prepare to face answer for your crimes."
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 8:43 pm

Sho jumped, curled into a ball and went directly down the snakes throat. So fast that it could not bite, once it was inside though it multiplied. Now five fully armored Sho's were inside punching against anything vital with excellent accuracy as the scanner was still on max. The clones were not as strong as the original, but the armor made them stronger. One stayed relatively close to the throat and curled into a ball, choking it.
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 9:00 pm

"Hmm?" He really didn't expect them to go right into his throat like that.... They must REALLY have no idea what they're dealing with. Glaucon's second snake head, the one the armored man went into, simply turned back into a tail as the space he was in just cloased off into one small round bubble inside of him. The walls around the area hardened into thick plates as they slowly closed in, hoping to crush the guy quickly.

Meanwhile, another person seemed to come completely out of nowhere to attack him with a battle ax. At least he wasn't throwing cars around, but still.... As their ax hit Glaucon's side, he hardened the Black Blood in his body. The ax only managed to go in a few inches of the massive width of his serphant form's side. Then, the Kishin Egg's fleash and blood hardened around the ax's blade, forming a solid grip on it. The serphant's head turned around almost 180 degrees to look at the ax-wielder, slightly dumbfounded by his courage as well. Finally, Glaucon's side twitched quickly and extended a series of blades from around the ax-wound straight up at the ax-wielding man.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 9:06 pm

OOC: Woman, and they hadn't attacked yet, but whatever

Sylas's weapon form exploded suddenly in a burst of light as Dowan resonated with him. Dowan dropped one hand from Sylas, grabbing the claymore strapped to her back and drawing it with surprising ease given that she was only using one hand. She swung it effortlessly, bring the flat part of the blade to bear to block Glaucon's blades, focusing more power into Sylas to free him. Sylas's third level resonance grew larger and more powerful, shifting from its normal white to match the black-red of his other powers.
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 9:13 pm

Now that Sho had no organs to aim for he instead told Tex too " Discharge! " Then similar to a soul force attack electricity shot out from all around Tex. She was built to withstand extreme amounts of pressure, as much as a submarine. Airbags inflated to keep Sho from being crushed.
Also Glukon's black blood would not protect him as much as usual as Sho had used mathamagic to resist its density. He also used magic to increase the output of Tex's discharge. This was going to hurt!
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 9:26 pm

The ax blasted open the wound, creating a gaping hole that began to form back as the serphant's head twisted in pain. Then the armored man shot some form of energy through his body! Glaucon nearly lost the form he was in as a white orb seemed to poke out of the snake's head for a moment before being sucked back inside. That was it, time to end the armored man!

Inside of Glaucon, he felt where the armored man was being crushed and pulled back part of the wall, forming a solid point out of the shell that pinned them down. Then, the pointed side started to spin, becoming a drill as it attempted to eventually pierce right through his armor. It would only be a matter of time.

Meanwhile, outside, the giant serphant body began slithering away from the woman with the resonance. The Kishin knew better than to take on someone like that with someone fighting inside of him. If he wanted to take them on, he would have to re-gain a human-like form.
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 9:29 pm

Tex's discharge ceased and she focused all her efforts on not letting that "drill" Peirce her.
Tex became much heavier and Glukon would feel his speed decrease as Sho worked mathamagic.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 9:35 pm

Dowan grabbed hold of Sylas in one hand, and her claymore in the other. She rushed after the snake, seeming to have near limitless stores of strength. Sylas's entire form was glowing, a pure black-red disk taking the place of his axe blade. She hacked and slashed at the serpent as best she could, her specially forged claymore cutting him, but not doing much besides.
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 9:39 pm

The Kishin felt himself slow down, so he formed a series of hundreds of large mantis-like claws out of the side of his snake form, essentially turning the entire mass into a centapede/serphant hybrid. The added speed kept Glaucon's movement pretty much exactly the same. But, inside of him, Glaucon's drill kept spinning growing just faster and faster as time went on. The armor would break eventually, it was just a matter of when. The drill would just keep going getting sharper and faster until it went all the way through.

Outside, the woman with the ax wasn't having much more of an effect. Her resonance was strong and she managed to sever a few of Glaucon's legs, but as he kept managing to move at the same general speed she did, the cuts did very little to stop him.
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 9:57 pm

" This really hurts Sho! " Tex called.
" Then lets show him what we're made of. Lets go soul resonance! "
And then, from the feet of Tex emerged two rockets that would easily send the serpent to the sky if they had any air for traction. But no, the insanely hot and powerful flames went out of one side and Sho pushed on the other, trying to break through the flesh. He decreased the durability of the Snakes inner lining and increased his own strength.

Last edited by jac600 on May 26th 2014, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 9:59 pm

"Throw me." Dowan looked down at Sylas, still running along with the serpent. "What!?" "I said throw me!" She only nodded, whipping Sylas over her head and then throwing him forward like he was a tomahawk and not a battleaxe. He soared through the air, the resonance power lingering for a moment before vanishing. He hit the serpent, digging into the skin on its back.
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:04 pm

(OoC at Jac: What? They're basically inside the armored small stomache of a giant snake.... How would their rocket boots do anything other than crush Tex's helmit into the wall? They're basically trying to move what they're pushing off of. How the heck would that move the thing up? I know they're desperate but that's kind-of like trying to lift a chair while you're sitting in it. Not to mention they're pretty much in an enclosed space. Even if the jets are strong enough to move him like this, Tex will suffacate Sho with smoke and crap before Glaucon's a foot off the ground.)
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:09 pm

ooc: Tex has an enclosed life support system. If you have a rocket inside something then it will still push man. They don't really need a base to function, and Tex is already pushed up against the wall of the snake. So she'd hardly break Sho's neck since her helmet is not heavily damaged. Also if that drill keeps spinning its going to penetrate next time my post comes up.
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:12 pm

(OoC: Not really. It's basic physics, every action has an equil and opposite reaction. The reason rockets fly is because their jets shoot down and push the rocket up. If you're pushing down on him with your jets, it's going to push him down just as much as you're pushing him up. It's kind-of like trying to move a sailboat by having a big fan blowing the sail. You might get a little movement, but you're pushing in both directions so it almost completely cancels out.)

Edit: (Just so I'm 100% clear, I mean a fan ON the boat.)
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:14 pm

OOC I hate to interrupt, but Deth has a good point Jac. They wouldn't actually be moving anywhere, because that's just not how rockets work, they need an open air space, and that's exactly what you don't have.
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:15 pm

ooc: So wouldn't Rockets of that power rip/burn through flesh? Even if armored up.
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:17 pm

OOC it would make a little more sense, but keep in mind it's not an average body Sho is inside of.
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:27 pm

ooc: I'm going to change my post.
Back to top Go down

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:30 pm

As the rockets fired, the heat radiated around the armored area. As much as it hurt, the heat would effect the man inside the metal suit as well as compromise the integrity of the suit to some degree. Eventually, the jets did manage to burn their way through Glaucon's body, lifting him up slightly. But, as the serphant continued to move, the tail section the armored man was inside of rotated around 180 degrees, just forcing the back end of the Kishin to drag on the ground. But, through the pain, Glaucon's drill kept spinning even faster against the strained metal until it finally felt like it was going to break.

Then, while he was being slowed down, Glaucon felt the ax from before dig into his back. So much for it's meister's resonance.... Well there was only one fitting ironic solution. As he continued moving, the Kishin slowly rotated the sphere the armored man was inside of around, moving the trajectory of the flaming jets with him. While his fleash and blood would keep the ax in place, the armored man's flames would start to smelt the weapon alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Right to Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right to Power   The Right to Power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Right to Power
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next