Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Dragon's Power

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 8:34 am

The moon illuminated the darkened streets of the town as Glaucon entered. Today, there wasn't any need for a disguise or to hide his abilities.... Today, there simply wouldn't be any survivors. It was a fairly small town, but a pretty condensed one. Currently he was alone as part of Rosanna's training to learn how to use her Black Blood. She was suppost to come to the town before him and just see if she could use her Black Blood to try and find him... but he wasn't going to make it THAT hard for her in case she couldn't figure it out yet.

Oh well, as long as he was waiting for her he might as well get started in the rampage. Suddenly, a series of blades extended from his body and, with just a thought, the Kishin launched the fake swords into a nearby crowd! 16 people died as the rest began fleeing in terror. Their souls were immediatly absorbed into him.
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 1:50 pm

Ooc: Is this open, sir?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 1:53 pm

OOC: I just realized your profile pic was Alden Tate from Infamous, and I love it.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:03 pm

(OoC: IDK, I guess if Oblivion still wants to RP in this thread, but Glaucon's gone and moved to another thing.)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:04 pm

OOC: Naw, I just wanted to say that, I'm outtie xD
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:07 pm

OOC: Sooooo...... It's wut? I can join or naw?
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:08 pm

(OoC: Wait, crap, nevermind I thought this was a different thread. Curse you uncreative thread naming and notification system! Yeah, you can join, Eyes.)
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:23 pm

OOC: Ok. Oh. Wait. Now I have to go to Great Wall. I'll be back. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 3:41 pm

A bright light could be seen in the sky. Said light was rapidly getting closer and closer to the ground....

It impacted, causing a large shockwave, as well as a small crater. Rising out of the crater was...

Well, for all intents and purposes, it looked somewhat like the steryotypical depiction of an angel. Large, armored, wings, kinda glowy, white and gold color scheme, yada yada.

Letting out a roar, it drew a large sword, and cut down several fleeing people, taking their souls. "Flee, sinners, for your time has come! I am the burning wrath that will wipe you away! The blaze that will extinguish you utterly! I AM ARCHANGEL!" Roared the zelotous kishin egg. He turned his eyes towards Glaucon. "You. Strange creature. Be you one of these foul profligates?"
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 4:16 pm

Argen watched silently from the rooftops above. "Disgusting..." He said quietly as he watched the helpless humans flee for their lives. While he was here, he figured soul gathering would be a good choice of plans. He'd have help, and he'd probably enjoy himself. He looked around at the people, the he looked at the angel, then at the man who just consumed a decent amount if souls. He hopped down from the roof and landed a few yards away from the strange man and the angel. He looked at them both before pulling out a pistol from his shirt. "I suppose we can skip the introductions, considering I don't care about either of you... No offense, but shall we team up?" He asked as he loaded his pistol.
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 4:28 pm

Profligates? This guy had some problems. But still... he seemed to be someone fairly intresting.... It was obvious he was either a Kishin Egg or a Dark Weapon. Kishin Egg seemed more likely due to the fact he was using wings and light, something a Dark Weapon wouldn't normally learn. Weapons usually had abilities based more around their weapon form or something.

"The real question is who are you?" Glaucon responded, starting to try and put the pieces together. He might not have to fight this man... he seemed to be highly driven to some cause based on how he refered to the random people. He just needed to know what exactly this Kishin was after so he could aim him in the right direction. "Tell me, wierd angel man. What exactly do you count as a sinner? Because if it's sinners you want, I know where to find some people who, undoubtably, have committed multiple sins...."

Then, seemingly out of nowhere, another person with a gun came down from a building trying to team up with the angel-man. "I'd have to recomend not trying anything too hasty. After all, you have no idea what I'm capable of...."
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:22 pm

(OOC: Er, this may just be my brain derping to the max due to sleep deprivation, but I'm kinda having trouble understanding the last paragraph. Is it the guy with the gun speaking, is it Glaucon, and what does it mean by 'team up'?)
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:28 pm

OOC: Team up as in, slay everyone in this city together and take their souls. :3
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:35 pm

(OoC: My post is Glaucon talking and he's thinking that Eyes's character is going to try to team up with yours to fight him.)
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:40 pm

(OOC: DERP. Didn't see Dead's post. DERPITY DERRRRP)

"Any who stand against the profligates is an ally."  Came the voice of the being. "Lead me to these sinners, so that I may smite them down."  The kishin egg sheathed its sword.
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:59 pm

Argen turned to the other man before walking towards the screaming crowds. "Would you like to help us kill all of these people?" He said as his brows raised slightly. Im not to sure about this guys. He's super strong... But something is off about him. I should keep my guard up just in case... Argen thought to himself. "You don't have to if you don't want to, but it will make soul gathering and killing much easier."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:26 pm

Know it was time. After a couple months of waiting, and dealing with this share emotional pain...I can learn to use this tool for myself. It can now be MY weapon of chaos Within their consciousness with Rosanna still huddled in her small corner, Varana reached out towards the mirror that the Nameless Dragon had sealed, slightly scratching it with her claws, remarking at it's realistic smooth surface. "Don't worry...you'll be free...free to me!" It has been a couple days since Rosanna last taken control of her body, and it was the longest it has ever been...since they saw first saw Glaucon again. The body never handled such a long time with Varana's influence and it showed in her appearance. Scales were beginning to show all over her body, with her real skin pealing back in some places to reveal the emerald green splotches. The hair was now tied up in a bun, like usual as it was a trend that Varana had learn to adopt at Glaucon's request.    

Landing into the small town with the awe in the other inhabitant's faces, Varana glanced at all of them with deranged eyes that hungered for the destruction that she has yet to experience in over a month's time. She retracted her wings and lit the surrounding building ablaze! The scorching red and white colors flashing from a distance as people ran out of their homes. Just where I want them... She acknowledged happily. She rushed towards one with a knife in her now shotgun arm, stabbing a man in the chest and grabbing his head within her hands, which began to grow claws. She released him from his grasp and sliced cleanly through his body with her claws, laughing at the pain and suffering she was glad to deal at the people around her. It felt nice...it felt like nostalgia! A feeling that she was addicted too! SOMETHING SHE WANTED MORE OF! The man imploded on himself leaving the familiar soul she had also craved. Her mouth watering she plucked it from the air and indulged itself in the familiar sensation. OH HOW GOOD IT WAS!

She raised her shotgun arm in the air and fired large concentrated shots of lightning, which like the ashes that were flying from the buildings and landing on the ground coating it grey, also came back to earth, with one of the larger ones killing a small group of four people. Probably a family right? Who cares! She rushed at the souls using her wings to get there faster, chewing on them and consuming them viciously similar to a starved caged animal now experiencing freedom once more!

Souls: 117
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:03 pm

Now that he looked at the gun-wielding man, Glaucon realized just how much tan coloring was in his outfit.... Not something unheard of, but once he noticed it, he couldn't stop noticing how he would probably blend in with some walls.

"I don't need your help to hunt souls." He said to the tan gunman, trying to make it clear that he was no pushover. "But I won't stop you as long as you don't get in my way." Glaucon turned around to face the angel, choosing his words a little more carefully. "As for the sinner... if you're up for it, we need to gain as much power here as possible before I track him down.... You may be familiar with him, he's a man named 'Nebun'. A cannibal, seriel killer, and complete psychopath."

Finally, the Kishin held out both of his hands for them to shake. "So, do we have a temporary truce, then?"
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:32 pm

"This 'Nebun', I have heard of him. A most foul demon indeed. You seek to destroy him? A worthy goal. One that even the Other, weakhearted as he may be, would agree with."  With that, ArchAngel turns, and runs into the next group of fleeing people, flash-frying them, taking their souls. He is....surprisingly quick for his large size.
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:08 pm

(OoC: Eyes is taking too long, I'm going on without him.)

Glaucon crossed his arms, slightly annoyed that the angel just ran off like that. Whatever, as unfocused as he seemed to be, that Kishin would make a nice distraction in the coming battle. If he could just get in close, he'd be able to end Nebun once and for all. The angel definatly seemed fast enough to do the job.... Who knows? As a Kishin, maybe he'd even be able to do something to give them even more of an advantage.

For now, it didn't matter, though. The Kishin just sighed before rushing twords a nearby building, his body melting as he shot forward unnaturally and transformed into a massive dark purple snake that crashed through the wall. Once inside, he coiled around the area and sprouted a series of extra arms that quickly impailed 10 people, absorbing their souls. The survivors rushed out the hole he created in terror. The Tan Gunman would have his chance to kill them but, if he was too hesitant to strike, Glaucon would just take care of them instead.
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:36 pm

OOC: Sorry guys. You can do this without me :/
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:47 pm

ArchAngel did not give the tan gunman time to strike. With a roar, he blasted burning white light upon them, turning them into charcoal. "BURN." Rushing forward, he harvested their souls. 

"Pathetic. These profligates put up even less fight than the ones in London."

Turning, ArchAngels eyes locked in on another building. Walking forward with heavy footfalls, he walked to a nearbye truck, and with a grunt, lifted it. 

"Suffer."

With that, ArchAngel tossed the truck at the building, causing the truck to explode, and people to begin running out of the building screaming, on fire.
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:02 pm

Yeah, the angel was definatly fast enough. Driven enough, too. Glaucon slithered out and turned back into his human form. The guy with the gun seemed to have dissapeared somewhere. Oh well... so much for him. The angel and Rosanna should be enough. And even then, he had a good idea for another member to add to their little team, if he'd agree to it.

"You're stronger than you look. But it's not nearly as strong as you can be." The Kishin sprouted two giant dragon heads from his back, extended by their snake-like necks. It was a form he develouped based on the Kishin Egg, Vinnie, but with a much more flexible grip. The dragon heads suddenly reared back, effortlessly picking up two cars at once and throwing them both at the building in rapid succession. The impact almost instantly leveled it, killing several who were trying to hide under something inside. Then, the mouths of the dragons shot out a series of tendril-like tounges that shifted through the wreckage and absorbed 12 souls.
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:21 am

(OOc: Is this open to join? )
Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 11:57 am

(OoC: Yes it is)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Dragon's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next