Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angelic Insanity

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Angelic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Angelic Insanity   Angelic Insanity I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 11:29 pm

It was a dark night in Brazil.... A certain Kishin Egg could be found, languishing in a homeless shelter. Sitting on a cot, Benny was currently reading a dark, black covered book. He still lacked a name for this book, which was filled with all sorts of ....nice....information. By which I mean absolutely horrifying. 

The kishin egg had fled to Brazil after an incident in Sweden had forced him to flee. Said incident involved his 'other side' going berzerk and slaying a group of hikers. It had been a long, long flight, and he was somewhat glad it was over. Now, now he could wait, rest, study, and figure out a cure for his 'condition'.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Insanity   Angelic Insanity I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 3:38 am

Vinnie stiletto had been busy that night. He had been hunting down Brazilian drug lords. Most kishen would just walk outside and start killing people but Vinnie had to have a heart. He had killed two people tonight and had a handful of pictures, these were to be his marks tonight. A few people would be in the homeless shelter, informants. He greased the door hinges and let it slide open, creeping forward into the darkness with a knife.

Last edited by jac600 on May 27th 2014, 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Angelic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Insanity   Angelic Insanity I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 3:48 pm

(OOC: Er, Jac? You realize that 'looked Italian' pretty much means 'anyone with a slight tan at all'? Since italian people don't appear especially different compared to other nationalities except for a tendency to be tan? Further, thats not how homeless shelters work. Everyone is in one big room. Not a whole bunch of different rooms. Last, the mafia has never had any presence whatsoever in south america. It has ROOTS in sicily, but the only country they have ever had any real power in has been america. So finding mobsters in Brazil is highly unlikely. )
Back to top Go down

Angelic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Insanity   Angelic Insanity I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 5:48 pm

Ooc: edited. I probably wouldn't have made those mistakes if it wasn't two in the morning when I posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angelic Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Insanity   Angelic Insanity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelic Insanity
Page 1 of 1