Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gloomy Insanity (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gloomy Insanity (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Gloomy Insanity (Open)    Gloomy Insanity (Open)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 7:46 pm

Popcorn, television, blankets and chicken nuggets. Those five words described in detail, exactly what Spencer and Kataro were doing. Bundled up on the couch, watching tv while eating popcorn and chicken nuggets. It was one of those lazy days ya know... Like... It's 6:00 in the afternoon, the sun is out, you didn't wake up till about 2:00... The kitchen is a mess, and you should probably take a shower but you won't. The sound of wind rustling through the trees fills the air, you've still got sleep in your eyes and you're half awake. If someone knocked on the door, you'd invite them in and tell them "the house is yours, I'll be on the couch if you need anything"..... That's the type of day it was. And Spencer and Kataro were certainly enjoying it. On the tv screen was either Ring of Fortune or jeopardize. Kataro wasn't really sure... Earlier they had watched Lord of The Bling and Flex-Men: Our future days have passed. Both are really good films by the way. Anyhow, Kataro had one eye open watching whatever was on the screen. He let out a long, breathy yawn, then smacked his lips. "Hey Spencer.... I... I want some hot chocolate.... Or coffee... Do we have either of those...?" Kataro's voice was still kinda sleep, but hopefully understandable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Insanity (Open)    Gloomy Insanity (Open)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 9:46 pm

Spencer was enjoying how the day was going. Him and Kataro were on a favorite movie binge with absolutely nothing else on their minds. It was a first for them. Well....for Kataro anyways. Spencer was always sleeping when he didn't have anything important to do. That or he sat down and watched television for a whole day. It was surprising considering how fit he was. On the flip side, Kataro had grown far more serious about things. So sitting down with Spencer to watch movies was different. Not a bad different. A good different.

"Hot chocolate...." Spencer pondered on it for a moment. The thought of drinking hot chocolate almost brought him able to smell it. The chocolatey, rich taste almost filled his mouth. "That sounds good....." Stretching, Spencer stands up and rolls his shoulders to loosen them up a bit. He shivered all the way into the kitchen because he'd grown used to the warm sensation of his corner of the couch. "Marshmallows?" Simultaneously, he opened each and every cupboard in search of a packet of chocolate mix. Not find the mix, he gets ready to turn around and tell Kataro, but a small shiny object caught his eye. Turning his head, he noticed a few small wrappers in a cup on the counter. Digging through them, he tilts one of the wrappers to read what it said: "Jershey Milk Chocolate".

With wide, eager eyes, Spencer tears open a few of the wrappers and leaves the chocolate out on the counter. Reaching into the fridge, he rubs his eyes tiredly and grabs the milk carton. Milk always made hot chocolate all the more richer.

Filling up two ceramic mugs, he sticks them in the microwave and sets a specific time for it to go off. While he waited, he rested his elbow on the counter and placed his chin in his hand; yawning. His head swayed on his hand as if he was ready to pass out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Insanity (Open)    Gloomy Insanity (Open)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 7:21 pm

Storm knocked on the apartment door a few times. He remembered how often he used to come here over the summer, and either Spencer or Israel would great him. It was always nice and sunny outside then and they would train, or just lounge and be lazy. He thought back to a few weeks ago. He had asked Spencer about coming over sometime, and he replied with a, "Oh sure, you can visit us whenever." He shivered a bit, as the long-ass hallway their apartment was linked to was fridged cold. He knocked on the door a few more times, as the tea packets in the container he was holding wobbled back and front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Insanity (Open)    Gloomy Insanity (Open)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 11:32 pm

Jet yawned as he walked thinking. 'So good to be back.' He involuntarily shivers 'Why is it colder than usual here? Hmmm.' He stopped at the door and looked at Storm and said "You coming to see Spencer and Kataro?"

OOC: HOLY SHIT!!! We are all fourteen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Insanity (Open)    Gloomy Insanity (Open)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 11:41 pm

Kataro smiled and stretched out his arms, grabbing the mug of chocolate. "Aaahhh yes..." He said with his eyes closed. He sipped the steaming cup and smiled warmly. "... My tongue is on fire... But I don't care... It doesn't even matter..." He said peacefully. Suddenly, there was knocks on the door. Instead of doing something irrational like getting up and checking who it was, he simply did what was easiest. "Intrude! Whoever thou art!" He shouted towards the door without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Insanity (Open)    Gloomy Insanity (Open)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 11:50 pm

"I still don't..." Pausing to yawn, he stretches his arms high over his head and grunts just to add more emphasis. "....see how I managed to stay awake for that long." Sighing, he pulls his mug out of the microwave and takes sips of it. The heat from the hot chocolate and the warm, ceramic mug started to warm him up. "Did you....Uh.....did you invite somebody over?" Referring to Kataro's yelling and the light knocks on the door, he stands away from the counter and looks across the room at the muffled talk coming from behind the front door. "I'm honestly not in the mood for guests, but don't chase them away." Actually.....that sounds great. His mind wandered for a moment. He just wanted to sprawl out on the couch or the bed and pass out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Insanity (Open)    Gloomy Insanity (Open)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 1:01 am

Jet grins when he hears them say that. He opens the door slowly and walked in. He took one look at Kataro and Spencer and said "I am guessing two are too lazy to welcome an old friend back?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Insanity (Open)    Gloomy Insanity (Open)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 10:36 pm

Storm walked into the warm, cozy, and bright apartment. "I left you guys like 10 voicemails saying I was on my way over." He said, pulling off his winter cap, and setting it on their counter. Storm held his container up in the air to show it off. "I brought tea for us. Flipton Tea, Herbal teas, sleepy time, ya know, the basics." Storm spent a lot of his time sinking tea as of late. His repair man hadn't bothered to stop by and fix his heater yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Insanity (Open)    Gloomy Insanity (Open)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 12:12 am

Spencer chuckled quietly and shook his head when he heard Jet's voice. "It's been awhile. Where've you been?" Taking another sip of hot chocolate, he hugs the mug close to his chest to stay warm. For some reason it felt really cold in the room. "Want something to drink?" Trying to say it as friendly as possible, he sighs and turns around to face the counter. It wasn't that he hated Jet. He just didn't feel like talking to anybody right now.

And when he noticed Storm at the door as well, he ran his hand through his hair and dragged a hand down his face with his elbow resting on the countertop. He even glanced over at Kataro and said with his eyes: "Do something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Insanity (Open)    Gloomy Insanity (Open)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 1:52 pm

Kataro glanced back at Spencer with a: "I'm chilling over here..." Look. He looked over at his guest with a smirk. He sprawled out across the couch while Spencer was gone, getting a little more comfortable. "Hmmbghhffhmfhf." He said with a smile. He's at up a little and sipped his hot chocolate. "You guys can help yourselves to whatever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Insanity (Open)    Gloomy Insanity (Open)  I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 3:11 pm

Spencer scratched his nose with his middle finger as he turned away from Kataro. "Yeah. There's food in about every cupboard in the kitchen. I suggest the chicken nuggets in the freezer though." Holding a poker face, he glanced over at Kataro again and takes a sip from his mug again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gloomy Insanity (Open)    Gloomy Insanity (Open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gloomy Insanity (Open)
Page 1 of 1