Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masks of Insanity

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 2:34 pm

Roman was walking through the streets of the city, it was long eversince he tried to kill a human, though, he never did, he was craving inside for the chance to kill something, but he could not, because then people will try and kill him, like they killed the only one taking care of him as far as he remembers, though he has some vague memories of his parents, as soon as he started training almost all of his memories of his past were erased, probably because of the trauma it caused him.

But stopping that train of thought was now his craving for hunger, so he went into the coffee house. The waitress, who "knew" him, gave him a big discount on the crossaint, practically giving it away. He returned to walking through the streets opnce again, but soon after he started walking again, he saw something weird in the distance, it was some sort of skull...man, 'He seems like a menacing creature, maybe people will even thank me for killing him!' He thought as unknowngly put an evil smile on his lips, but quickly erased it and started walking at the direction of the.....man.

Last edited by Niceguy-Shibo on August 12th 2013, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 2:54 pm

The Skull Knight let out a yawn as he stopped for a moment in the middle of the street. It was so boring.... There was just no fun in this part of the city. Things felt too quiet these days. He wanted to be fighting something! Killing anything! Burning whatever was near him! But instead there was just an empty street. No wonder so many people joined the DWMA, this place felt too empty for his taste.

Just for the sake of having something to do, the Dark Weapon walked over and began throwing rocks at a telephone pole. Then, with rocks in-hand, he turned around to see a blonde-haired man walking straight twords him.

The bones that covered his face unnaturally formed into a twisted smile. Students weren't allowed to eat human souls, but he didn't recall any rules about beating the crap out of them.... Well, except for that one rule someone briefly mentioned about not hurting people, but......... Screw it, he'd just tell them... uhhh............

Damnit! He couldn't think of an excuse. Well, might as well see what the man wanted. The Dark Weapon put on his friendliest face. Which, to some, seemed the most hideous and threatening, but at least he was making an effort. Right?

"Hey! Hey, what's-your-face! Yeah, you in the.... Things.... Wanna rock?" His fingers twittled around the few stones he had in his hands. If they said yes, he's throw a rock at them! It was a FLAWLESS plan!!!
Back to top Go down

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 3:04 pm

Roman saw the man putting on his twisted smile, but he wasn't scared, if anything, he was intrigued. After the skull man made the pun, Roman pretended to laugh, and inside, it hurt him so, as luaghing at anything but pain seemed unthinkable to him, but he tried his best, doing a half chuckle at best, feeling embarassed but still keeping it inside, he can't show a weak spot, or the enemy will strike. Afterwards, decided to atleast be polite and ask for what he really wanted from this man.

and so for a brief second, Roman put on a twisted smile who briefly disppeared, hoping no one
noticed it and looked around to see if anyone did, then, he said he said "Hey, I have something to ask you..." he said coming to where the ear of a person is supposed to be and whispered :

"Hey mister, can i kill you?"

((BTW Sorry for the short post.))
Back to top Go down

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 3:21 pm

"What? Can you kill me?" The Skull Knight responded, more confused than anything else. That was a good question, could he die? Well, everything he knew and any sense of logic he had told the Weapon that the answear was yes. But, purely because he was still alive, the thought came to him that maybe weapons couldn't die? The fact was that he could be killed like anything else, but in the Skull Knight's warped logic, he suddenly believed he could potentially be immortal.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!" The Dark weapon shouted as loud as he could right next to the mysterious man's head. Then, he backed away a few steps and continued. "I'm the only one who's going to be killing me today! And by that, I mean when and where I feel like it. Not today... unless I get bored or something."

For a split moment, The Skull Knight began to re-consider his morallity. But then just gave up in favor of doing the sensible thing.

"Taste the rainbow!" He shouted as he threw a solid 3-4 rocks in the man's general direction.
Back to top Go down

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 3:28 pm

"W-What? Mister? I never said anything about killing you! This man, bone, knight, thing is crazy!" Roman said, while he was dodging the rocks, he was a good actor, good enough to fool all the people that were staring and hearing that Mr.Niceguy here asked someone if he could KILL HIM, 'thankfully, the people of death city are stupid as hell, and believed him straight away, thinking that the man is a lunatic after all.

Then, he ran in The Skull Knight's direction, slowing down a little bit as he passed by him whispering "Meet me in the next allyway, if you want to fight..." and then sped up again and ran to the allyway, everyone clearing the sidewalk for him as he was running through. As he reached the allyway, he alredy has "Turned on" his "Sadistic Mode" with his crazy cat murderous eyes, his messed up hair and a malicious smile that would make any normal person faint at the mere sight of it as he whispered :

"I'm waiting..."
Back to top Go down

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 3:56 pm

The Skull Knight burst out in a fit of laughter as the man left. What kind of person just walks up and threatens to kill someone, then tells them to fight in the allyway? Actually, what kind of person would respond by shouting in thier face and throwing rocks at them?

So violent, so unpredictable, so... awesome! That's exactly the kind of stuff that he wanted to do! They were obviously looking for a fight. So the weapon, in that moment, decided to give him what he wanted.

"I wonder.... Can I kill... you?" The Skull knight said to himself as he ran up to one of the nearby buildings and, clunkilly and slowly, managed to get on top of the roof somehow. One might look at the weapon as he stood on the rooftop and assume he knew some kind of parkour. But another would be willing to point out that there was a ladder next to the building that he had managed to conviently find.

While on the building, he followed along the allyway before finding the blonde man's head. Highly visible compared to the grey street below. If he wanted a fight, he'd get one he would never forget!

The Dark Weapon bent over as his spine-plate slowly crackled, detatching from his back. He should count himself lucky. He was about to get the shock of his life. The Skull Knight slightly grunted with focus as the end of his spine-plate glowed dark red and expanded. The rest of his spine-plate soon followed, getting longer and longer.

Whoever that man was, he was about to see the Skull Knight's new 'technique', the Scorpeon Stance! The weapon grinned down at the man as a chain and scythe-blade extended from his back! The chain got a little lengthier as he made some quick calculations. Then, The Skull Knight grabbed the blade and stabbed it into the roof.

Silently, he jumped down, lowered by the chain, until he was right behind the man. Then, The Skull Knight tried to swing his arms quickly and grab the blonde one from behind!!!
Back to top Go down

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:10 pm

Roman was inspecting the enviorment, waiting some time just standing in the allyway, at one point he nearly fell asleep, but that was because he was sort of tired, and that's why he was a little out of focus as he didn't notice the skull knight climbing the building and going down slowly behind him, as the  young blond man was grabbed from behind, a a single thought surged through his head, the only thing that concered him now, 'Kill'. Kill, Destroy, Demolish, all the same, the only thing that mattered is, he was going to take him down.

After he was grabbed, The young man quickly turned around and attempted to make a round house kick for the person's hand, to make him release him, and another kick to his chest, to disorient and hurt him, and as he did, his eyes would meet the empty holes(?) That are supposed to be the skull knight's eyes, as his eyes are malicious, and the smile on his lips is absolutely vicious. This was only the beggining of the bone knight's suffer.
Back to top Go down

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:27 pm

"Quack!" The Skull Knight shouted as he grabbed the man, but then the blonde guy got out of his grip and kicked him in the cheast. Pretty hard, too.

The weapon was sent swinging backwards on his chain which kept him from getting seriously harmed by the kick, but didn't help him with anything else. Trying what came to mind, The Skull Knight violently flailed his arms and legs to get the blonde man, but couldn't even touch him. After a few minutes of trying, he just gave up and let his arms and legs hang in the air while he was slowly swinging back and forth from the chain. So much for the Scorpeon Stance....

A frustrated look came over his black eyes with thier white pupils. That could have gone better.... "Sooo......." He awkwardly started as the chain somehow made him start spinning sideways. "You kill a lot of people in the allyways recently? You know, you don't look like the mass murdering insane psychopathic shark-person type."
Back to top Go down

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:33 pm

Roman laughed maliciously at the knight's question the he grabbed the knight by the chain and pulled him closer as he said "No, not really, father is gone, killed by a vicious meister, eversince, i haven't attempted murder, but, you seem like a malicious creature, i'm sure people will praise me if i anihillate you, say, are you a vicious killer?" He asked, his glare could bore through a person's souls, leaving them unable to speak.

((1 pharagraph-er, but i couldn't think of anything else to do.))

Last edited by Niceguy-Shibo on August 12th 2013, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:45 pm

"Yup! The most vicious I personally know." The weapon admitted with a wierd touch of pride. "But people have gotten dull, so I've signed up to join the DWMA. I wanna try and hunt a Kishin! Can you imagine how much fun that would be?!"

The Skull Knight, for whatever reason, seemed pretty immune to the blonde man's glare. In fact, he seemed to enjoy it to some wierd degree. Basking in the man's hatred as a fat kid might a pool of chocolate.

"So you could probably call me a vicious meister, I guess.... Except I'm a weapon.... But, same deal. Vicious this, vicious that, it's ALL the same deal! I have fun with the chaos! Up is down, down is left, and crazy is the new normal... right?"

The Dark Weapon shrugged, not completly sure what he just said. "Or I could just be 3 giraffes in an elaborate costume. Either or, I guess."
Back to top Go down

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 4:55 pm

As confusing as one would think the skull knight is, Roman understood every single thing he said "I guess, But i would never kill a kishin, father was as they call it, "A Kishin Egg" and i wouldn't dare to, but, we seem to be in the same mindset, and, surprise surprise, i'm a meister, maybe we could, team up, but, first..." Roma'ns smile grew wider as he luaghed and screamed "A COMMERICAL BREAK!!!!"

Roman jumped up and started climbing on the rope to the skull knight's back, where he leaned forwards and backwards to make him swing, while yelling "YIPPIE!" in a sort of mad malicious tone, as he jumped up and down, hitting him on the back and head. After a about a minute of this, Roman's smile grew smaller "I'm bored." He said as he hopped down, and caught the dark weapon by it's leg, then threw him, attempting to smash the skull knight straight into the wall.

((Sorry if i bunnied or however that's called, i'll change it if you want.))
Back to top Go down

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 5:13 pm

The Skull Knight picked his face out of the wall and brushed it off a bit. Something in this man had just snapped in the last few moments.... Did he break the guy's mind already? Who knew the word Giraffe would be so powerful!

A sensation of pain shot through him. A feeling that usually snaps someone to thier senses, but instead just reminded the weapon how great it was to feel alive! Alive, and steeped in madness! "Wahaha hahahaa HA Haa!!!"

The scythe blade he was suspended by suddenly came loose and let go of the roof it was attatched to. Out of nowhere, The Skull Knight hit the ground with a solid thunk and absorbed the chain and blade back into his body. Hmm... so a Dark Weapon who wanted to kill Kishin and a Human Meister that didn't want to harm any Kishin? Sure, what could possibly go wrong?

"Normally, as the carefull, calm, and sane person I am, I would wonder what the heck we'd even do since I'm starting at the DWMA soon and you're not for that.... But screw it, do you even have what it takes to wield my weapon form?!" The Skull Knight shouted as a challenge to the blonde man.
Back to top Go down

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 5:26 pm

"Just transform, i'll show you what you can really do in my hands!" As he said that the weapon had alredy transformed, and Roman caught it, unphased by the violent wavelengths shot out from it as their wavelengths seemed to match, he started spinning him the putting him infront of him, then he ran torwards the wall, slammed the blade inside of it, and spun on the stick a few spins, and afterwards, he jumped from it and hit the third wall with his feet and jumped back, grabbing the scythe and pulling out of the wall knocking down alot of bricks from the wall.

Afterwards, he smirked maliciously saying "Ooooohhh what does this do!" As he extended the scythe and used him as a grappling hook to get to the top of the building, and when he did, he pulled out the chain again and jumped above the alleyway, spun around as he spun the chained scythe all around breaking bricks as he started falling down, he retracted the scythe and just lied loose, mid air, until he got the the ground, where he was kneeled with the scythe infront of him, but the blade of the scythe was facing his direction (above him) as all the breaks fell down and shattered. "Hm."
Back to top Go down

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:46 pm

"Wha- why........ Why would you destroy those harmless bricks!" The Skull Knight blurted out. Then, about a second later, he completly forgot he even mentioned anything. "Oh, the other stuff was nice too. It's almost like you trained under a rabid chipmonk with a troubled past and everything to prove before! Right?!"

The scythe let loose a random laugh before moving on. "Now I REALLY want to see what kind of crazy stuff we could do with resonance or with madness or black blood.... Not that I'd know where to even get ahold of that stuff, but ehh... I know a guy who sells zebras out of his basement. That's a good first step!"

The weapon wildly moved and twisted in the man's hands as it spoke. "Just think of the possibilities! Two mad psychopathic murder-obsessed geniusses working together for the greater violence of it all!!! We could kill ALL THE SEA-COWS!!!"

With a deep gasp, The Skull Knight straightened back out into his normal position. "How the heck does this resonance thing even work again?"

Now things were starting to become an issue. The Skull Knight couldn't kill anyone or... actually, he just couldn't be known to do it. But still, if he killed someone he wouldn't learn how to resonate and throw an ocean at someone or whatever resonance even did. And the blonde man didn't want to kill any Kishin.... So this situation would become really boring really fast.......... Like a chicken-man. It sounds cool, but then they just run away and....

Wait a minute! "What if we joined to kill all the lions and fish and buffalo and...... No, that's too boring. We'd have to find someone to pretend to be an animal of some kind otherwise the animal right's activists would be after us." Then, The Skull Knight got a different idea!

"Hang on.... I think I've got something. Yeah, that's an idea allright. Something fun to kill but not a Kishin, we'll just kill all the witches! I hear they explode upon dying, anyways! What do you think, Blond'e? Would you join the DWMA to kill witches wherever they shall shake thier animal-based butts at us?!"
Back to top Go down

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 2:13 pm

Roman though of everything the dark weapon has said and offered and replied, "I don't want to go to that school though...." He said, thinking about it a little "We could kill them by ourselves! But, how will we find them.....And that school, kills Kishin eggs! and, i think i heard something about "Soul Resonance" from the scythe technician that killed father....Anyways, find, i'll do it, i'll join that murderous, evil school, if i'll get to cold-bloodedly murder people and get thanked for it, i guess it's worth it..."

Roman said as he began to walk out of the ally, but before doing so, he detached the scythe from it's chain and stuck into it's handle, luaghing maliciously as he said, "meet at Shibusen." before he threw him away and ran out of the alleyway, shouting "Get away from me you demon! i won't let you catch me!" And running as fast as he can whilepeople were clearing way for him, as he was running torwards a place he used to stay away from, the DWMA, also known as Shibusen.

Last edited by Niceguy-Shibo on August 13th 2013, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 2:29 pm

"Guh...."

As soon as the meister left, The Skull Knight turned out of his weapon form and pulled his own blade out of his side before it went back into him. "Well, Blond'e seems like a nice guy. Hmm... to kill or not to kill......" The weapon shrugged his own question off. "Nah, he's too cool to kill. At least, for now!"

"Wah haha Ha HA!!! Alright then! Lets see if these two murderous bastards can gets us an edjumacations!" And, with that, the Dark Weapon headed in the opposite direction and took a few minutes to get a sandwitch. He wasn't going to go back without something to eat, after all.... The real problem was finding someone who would sell him one without losing thier crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Masks of Insanity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masks of Insanity    Masks of Insanity  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masks of Insanity
Page 1 of 1