Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Losin to insanity?!?!?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Losin to insanity?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Losin to insanity?!?!?!?!   Losin to insanity?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:46 pm

Jet way sitting on the ground grinning insanely he was near the academy but he saw a kid with his parents and that brought back memories memories he tries to keep hidden but because of those memories his sanity is close to snapping temporarily so anything can trigger it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losin to insanity?!?!?!?!   Losin to insanity?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:50 pm

Kataro walk up to jet and puts his hand in his shoulder. "What's up jet" He says happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losin to insanity?!?!?!?!   Losin to insanity?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:53 pm

"Did you know my parents died by my brother?" At that he chuckles madly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losin to insanity?!?!?!?!   Losin to insanity?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:54 pm

"Uuuhh. No, I didn't.... Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losin to insanity?!?!?!?!   Losin to insanity?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:58 pm

"Yes I am ok. When I find my brother I will rip him to shreds. Then I will eat his soul then kill the dark weapon by ripping his guts out and having a snack then drinking his blood." More insane chuckles come from Jet he is looking down his hood shadowing his whole face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losin to insanity?!?!?!?!   Losin to insanity?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:00 am

"jet, i hate to do this but, its necessary. Kataro suddenly punches jet in the face and run away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losin to insanity?!?!?!?!   Losin to insanity?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:02 am

Jet falls backwards like a sack of bricks knocked out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losin to insanity?!?!?!?!   Losin to insanity?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:18 am

Kataro walks back over to him and casts a spell on him. "This spell should make the madness much easier to fight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losin to insanity?!?!?!?!   Losin to insanity?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losin to insanity?!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1