Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cutting down Kishen, edward spreads his wings. ( Open. )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cutting down Kishen, edward spreads his wings. ( Open. ) Empty
PostSubject: Cutting down Kishen, edward spreads his wings. ( Open. )   Cutting down Kishen, edward spreads his wings. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 9:24 pm

There were alot of Kishen in death city. Edward sermised, of all the places on earth why would they hunt why in the one city with an army dedicated to wiping them out? Was it the thrill? The challenge? Or were they really jsut stupid?
Regardless, they needed to be cut down and he knew how to do it. So he and his weapon stood on a building facing an allyway of a warehouse known to house all kinds of shady dealings. Rumor has it there is a fight club in which they send in two Kishen and the looser upon death has their soul eaten by the winner.
Of cource he was not a stupid man and even with his angels backing him up he felt he could use some backup. He was at the moment, waiting for them to arive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down Kishen, edward spreads his wings. ( Open. )   Cutting down Kishen, edward spreads his wings. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 10:20 pm

"Grrreeeeetingsssss...."

Twas the Dead Hunter, Harvester! The Witch Murderer. For the right prices, and evidence of prior misdeeds, the revenant would kill anyone. Of course, his price had been high. Very high. A snap would be heard, and several corpses, long rotted, would drop, suspended only by a length of rope, would drop. "Eeeedward Gideeeon. Yooooouuuuu aaare compliiiiicet in theee destruuuuction of Madriiiiiid. Prepaaaare to be haaarvested." The voice said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down Kishen, edward spreads his wings. ( Open. )   Cutting down Kishen, edward spreads his wings. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 11:24 pm

Edward took out his phone and ran for the edge of the building, he jumped off and halfway down wings made of pixels formed and took him into the air. Edward cannot fly very long but he sails to another building two houses down across the street and keeps an eye out for this new foe.
He wished Trinity could talk to him in her weapon form, that would really help calm his nerves.

Last edited by jac600 on July 3rd 2014, 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down Kishen, edward spreads his wings. ( Open. )   Cutting down Kishen, edward spreads his wings. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 11:31 pm

(OOC: Jac, Harvester isn't anywheres to be seen...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down Kishen, edward spreads his wings. ( Open. )   Cutting down Kishen, edward spreads his wings. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 11:35 pm

Ooc: oh, I had to reread that post, edited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting down Kishen, edward spreads his wings. ( Open. )   Cutting down Kishen, edward spreads his wings. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cutting down Kishen, edward spreads his wings. ( Open. )
Page 1 of 1