Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 7:32 pm

"W-What!? Of course I know where I live!! I just... Uh... Don't know how to get there!" Jeremy lied. In truth, Jeremy was evicted. He looked over to his meister, still wearing a hospital gown, and said "Well,If you're not going to put on any clothes, you'll catch a cold." Jeremy said while rotating his arm for a blade. He turned the valve and it began radiating heat. I hope she's realised that she hasn't been wearing pants this whole time.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 8:46 pm

Shizu raised an eyebrow, but didn't argue. It seems lke he'd at least know where he lives, or how to get there. Oh well, everyone is forgetful now and then. she looked ahead and saw the street that her apartment was on. The meister was going to put her normal clothes on, but she figured wearing a skirt wouldn't really change anything. "U-Uh, thank you... Oh, and the apartment building is just up ahead." She crossed her arms and glanced at the blade. Within a few minutes, the duo were at the front doors of the building. Shizu buzzed in, and opened the door for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 12:47 am

"Thank you," he said while walking through the door. "I know you only just got this apartment today, so I'm sorry if I screw up anything." As they were walking up a set of stairs, Jeremy asked "Can you tell me a bit about yourself? Like where you're from, why you're at the DWMA, family, that sort of stuff." He rubbed the back if his neck, "But I would understand if you don't want to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 2:11 am

"I just have some unpacking to do... maybe you could help!" Shizu chimed and smiled. When he brought up family, the meister wasn't sure. "Well, I-I'm from a town in Japan, well to be more specific... it's name is Ashiya and it's in the Onga district." She started to explain. "Family is a bit... complicated in one word..." Her gaze fell to the floor as she thought of her parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 4:18 am

"Well, my dad was a clockmaker before he died and my mum ran away, most likely to death city , when I was younger." Jeremy saw he had hit a pressure point and quickly changed the subject. "Okay, I'll help you with unpacking then. But first, I need to clean my injuries. And you should too! With that mystery wound that you don't let me see, and all."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:09 am

Shizu chuckled nervously and replied in a shy tone,"Y-yeah. I guess that's probably a good idea."The meister looked at the apartment numbers. 78...79...80....81! "Here it is." The meister reached into her pocket and found the keys. "Good thing these didn't fall out of my pocket..." She opened the door to her living space and let her weapon in. "Home sweet home." The apartment was a reasonable size, many unpacked boxes and unmoved furnoture stacked in the 'living room'. There was a fairly nice kitchen, dining area, bathroom, two bedrooms and the living room area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:06 am

Jeremy tightened the gears in his arm and looked around, "This seems like a nice place. But all you need to get a good score from me is to have more than one room." He laughed. "You should use the bathroom first. It is your place after all." He commented as he removed his waist coat and began unbuttoning his shirt in front of a mirror on the wall to inspect the major burn. Jeremy quickly noticed what he was doing. I am taking off my shirt in a girls apartment that I am staying the night in. Very. Smooth.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:37 am

Shizu watched him take off his waistcoat and made a casual dash to the bathroom. "Okay!" She replied while walking/running. Closing the door quickly behind her, the meister sighed and looked around. Like every other room, there were unpacked boxes and she had to did through each one to find gauze pads and bandages. "I need to get things organized, everything's such a mess!" She complained and whined before caring for her wounds quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 12:11 pm

"Holy Crap!" Jeremy yelled as he saw the current state of his burn, "Is that... M-muscle? Oh Lord Death, I'm think I'm going to be sick..." He quickly put his shirt and waist coat back on to stop himself from doing anything more embarrassing. That was horrible on so many levels. I am never going to take my shirt off again. He decided to look around the house a bit, to check the room he'll be crashing in for the night. He investigated the room and found a book with a blank, black leather cover. "This is weird..."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 9:47 pm

Shizu quivered at the feel of her burns, they felt... uncomfortably textured. This will take forever to heal, won't it? she sighed and ran a hand through her sort of crazy-looking hair. This didn't go on unnoticed a d as soon as she did notice, the meister looked to the shower. I suppose that a shower's in order. she thought as a stick was found in her hair. "Definitely. " A few minutes later, a happy and clean Shizu wrapped herself up in a towel and walked out into the hallway. Thinking that her weapon was still in the living-area, she didn't bother to check the rooms before entering and walked into the bedroom he was investigating. "Oh!..." she noticed and smiled. "All cleaned up, you can have your turn now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:32 am

Before he had the chance to open the book, his meister came in. "Oh, by the way, I found this book under the bed. Is it yours?" He tossed the book to Shizu. "Oh well, I'll find out later." He left and entered the bathroom, and closely looked at the burns. Okay, that is DEFINITELY muscle. He began placing band-aids and bandages on his several injuries.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:40 am

Shizu caught the book with one hand while holding her towel up with the other. On closer inspection, the meister realized that this wasn't her book... or she at least didn't remember that it was her book...? "Hm..." She placed the mysterious book on her dresser and opened a box titled 'clothes' and put on a pajama shirt and shorts. The book seemed to be staring at her and curiosity built up within her. She opened the cover and saw that it was a diary...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 3:22 am

Jeremy left the bathroom, freshly bandaged and cleaned, waistcoat less. He walked back into the room where he found the book and asked Shizu, "Do you know what the book is yet? And who's is it? Also, have you seen my top hat? I can't find it anywhere." Without the top hat, his red hair was finally completely visible, and his frame revealed to be very thin without the waistcoat.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 9:39 am

Shizu eyed the book for a moment then looked back to the bandaged Jeremy. "I can't say that I've seen your hat... maybe you left it on one of the boxes?" She suggested then walked over to the book that he'd found and picked it up, studying the cover. "As for the book... it seems to be some sort of journal. I can't quite tell who's, however." Whenever she looked at it's contents, there was no source of a name or location for that matter. Maybe it was he mothers at one point? With a shrug the meister placed it back on the dresser and started to orginize a few boxes. "It probably isn't important, maybe my mom sent it by mistake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 9:55 am

Jeremy walked over to the bed and saw his hat had fallen underneath. "You know, it's things like a mysterious unmarked diary that start a horror movie." He said while brushing off some if the dust on his hat and fixing back onto his head, "The next thing we know, we'll meet some weird psychic-slash-gypsie that will say 'You are in terrible danger!' And then the land lord says several people have been murdered in that apartment. One thing leads to another, and one or both of us end up dying and if either are left we destroy the thing that's haunting us. Then after the credits we see the thing in a mirror or the dead body moves and the remaining person potentially dies and the whole screen cuts to black." He took the book and sat on the bed. "That sounds about right."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:08 am

Due to her sensitive nature, this left her basically hiding behind a fortress of un-packed boxes wielding a curtain-rod as a defense mechanism. "R-really...? I've ne-never seen a horror movie before..." Shizu replied and looked around the mirror in a superstitious fasion. I wouldn't be suprized if someone really was murdered here... it is Death City after all. the girl thought and clenched her weapon that wasn't her actual weapon and then realized how rediculohs she must've looked. With one sly movement, she'd put the rod down and stepped outside of the box fortress, clearing her throat as she did. "B-but that's all just superstitious thinking, am I right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:36 am

Jeremy laughed hysterically, "Well, Shizu, let me be the first to tell you. Horror movies end like that ninety-five percent of the time. Of course, the last resident simply could've dropped it. Come sit down." He started flicking through the book, looking for any hints to where it came from. Almost as suddenly as the book appeared, Jeremy's grin dropped and his eyes widened. "Just... Superstition..." He said as his arm turned red.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:00 am

"Oh, then I guess they really aren't too interesting... right? Since they all hpend in the same way and all..." Shizu shrugged and sat next to her weapon. When she sat, the meister looked at the book as he had, scoping it out for any clues that hinted it's origin. "Is there... something wrong?" She asked, concerned at his sudden change feom laughter to seemingly, horror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:35 am

Jeremy turned his gaze to Shizu, his face a ghostly white. "It's just superstition... The last entry in the book was written in 1955..." He abruptly stood up and threw the book across the room. "Well that settles it. I'm burning the book. I heard you need salt to burn supernatural objects. Do you have any?" He walked to the door, "Never mind, I'll find some. Come on, I don't want you alone in the same room with a most-likely haunted book. Ladies first." He said as he opened the door. He glanced at the book, Don't worry little guy, I'll Make sure to vacuum your ashes..
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:11 pm

Shizu looked both horrified and dumbfounded. "B-but...? Seriousl-ly?!" She stuttered and started towards the door, almost glued to the spot she'd been sitting on. Does he mean this is some type of... of haunting!? the meister thought and groaned uneasily. "Okay, let's make a quick stop at the closest 24/7 grocery store and buy the largest bag of salt they have!" She looked at the book with wide eyes and was almost sure she knew who's it was... and she honestly didn't want to know for sure that it was their's or not. "Quickly. " She then exited the room and made her way down the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:51 pm

later...
Jeremy carefully closed the door, the salt in one hand and the heated blade in the other. He crept down the hallway quietly, and motioned for Shizu to follow. He slowly opened the door to the second bedroom, and looked to the corner of the room, where he threw it. "Oh crap. That's not good." He quickly walked inside the room to see that the book was no longer there. "I'm going to recommend moving apartment again." He started throwing the salt everywhere, "Because I'm burning this one to the ground, and I want to make sure there's nothing left."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 3:38 pm

Shizu crept up behind her weapon, careful not to touch the blade. "N-no way! You can't just go ahead and burn everything! I'm not made of money for one and the academy would be very upset if we lit this whole building up!" The meister complained, pleaded and resisted as much as she could. Then something caught her eye. The book. It was neatly placed on the countertop, opened to a page that was the same date as today, but in the year of 1954.

Last edited by Shizu the A.G. Hamster on August 12th 2014, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 6:10 pm

"Well what do you want me to do? I don't care if it's a regular book or not, I'm not taking any chances!" He started to rant, but he noticed the book somehow got onto the counter top. He walked over to the counter and looked at it. "Isn't that today?" He stepped back,"I refuse to read what it says, mainly because it might kill us." He began tossing salt onto the book and pressed his red hot blade against it.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:36 pm

Shizu looked at the book and was basically dying to read what it said. As the blade touched the book's surface, the meister whined and nearly snatched it up to read what secrets it held. Then she could hardly contain herself. "Wait! What if it says something important!" The girl mentioned rather loudly and placed a hand on Jeremy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 10:58 pm

Jeremy looked to Shizu with shock. "Okay then... " he slowly drew his blade away from the book. Thats wasn't normal... Is this just curiosity or did the book cause it? He stepped away from the book and held his arms up, as if in surrender. "Shizu..." He looked directly at her, "Put the curtain rod down. I'm not stopping you from reading it, just put the rod down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next