Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 7:56 am

"It's simple really." She replied and pointed her finger at him. "No going after Suhas without A. Being healed up and B. Without my approval, got it?" Her face was dead serious as if they were talking like the world world would end if he didn't. Shizu crossed her arms and noted his discomfort, it gave her a sense of dominance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 9:13 am

Jeremy sighed in relief, and somewhat disappointment. Apparently, she had forgotten that this would last for a week! "That's something I can do. Even if I do have permanent scarring on my chest. But I feel obliged to remind you..." He took a deep breath, dreading what would happen if he reminded the girl of the additional part if the agreement that he added. "Now that you have made one demand, I have to do literally anything you say for a week." The weapon said quite quickly, hoping that he said it too quickly for his meister to understand.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 5:10 pm

"Okay, then start by getting me a glass of water and some extra pillows, would ya?" Themeister commanded, easily adjusting to the new terms. "And make it snappy, capiche?" Shizu sat on herbed and stretched before resting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 6:51 pm

Jeremy did a mocking bow, "As you bloody wish, your meister-ness." The weapon said with as much sarcasm as he could muster. Slowly, he made his way towards a small sink in the room then grabbed a small glass and began to fill it. "I'm guessing you want me to tell you a story too?" Jeremy laughed as he placed the glass next to her bed. "That was a trick question. Please don't make me do that." His expression turned serious while he was fetching the Meisters pillows. The boy threw the pillows to his meister. "You good now?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 8:23 pm

"Oooh, a story would be nice." She started but was cut off by an incoming pillow-projectile. "But I think that is all I need, for now." The meister took a sip on from the water before curling her legs around one of the pillows. "Call me a child, but I love to think of pillows as giant marshmallows." Shizu stated with a smile and hugged the pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 3:29 am

"There's nothing wrong with being a child, Shizu. And who wouldn't want a marshmallow the size of-" The incident with the marshmallows a few days before flashed before his eyes. "Come to think of it, I don't think I would want a marshmallow that big. I can't even handle normal marshmallows!" Jeremy laughed for a few moments before clearing his throat and returning to his straight face. "Speaking of being childish... Would you mind sharing a few more details about your childhood? You keep avoiding the topic, but it's just going to keep coming up." Little did the weapon know, the conversation he and Suhas had the previous night was subconsciously working at his mind.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 9:26 pm

"My... childhood...?" the meister's face suddenly grew pale and she gripped the pillows. It took a moment for her to speak again, let alone move. She looked almost frozen in time as her eyes stared blankly at the wall. He's bound to know eventually... But... Shizu's eyes watered a little and she closed them tightly. "I... can't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 9:56 pm

"I understand that some people wouldn't want to talk about their past, but..." Jeremy leaned closer to his meister and looked her in the eye. "I need you to trust me, Shizu. Please, Shizu Resu. I want you-I need you-to trust me!" The weapon was nearly begging now. The conversation from the previous night slowly came back to him: "She trusts me about as much as I trust you!" He could remember telling to... Someone... But he couldn't figure out who. It drove him mad! Barely able to remember anything from the night before was infuriating.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 10:09 pm

"It's not that easy, Jeremiah." Shizu replied and looked away from him, not knowing why he was suddenly so interested in wanting to know what her past was like. In a few short words, it sucked. Yeah she didn't lose her arm, well technically she did and no she didn't lose her father... oh wait, she did. The meister bit her tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 10:33 pm

"What's not easy, Shizu? What was so traumatic in your childhood that you are now unable to talk about it?!" His voice was steadily rising as he spoke, slowly getting more irritated. "Is it that you don't know enough about my past?! Well, I was raised by a very poor clockmaker, and when he got sick I had to make all the clocks! Guess what that means? No school for me! Ever! Then, I had my arm agonisingly crushed into pulp by a clock tower! Then guess what happened? My dad died!" He was constantly leaning towards Shizu as he was talking. "So tell me, what was so bloody traumatic in your childhood?! Because honestly, I want to bloody know!"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 10:41 pm

Jeremy's raising voice and her whirring thoughts quickly divided Shizu's inner being until she eventually snapped. The meister kicked off of the bed with her right foot, which propelled her forward enough to grab hold of the weapon's shoulders and force the two to the ground which ended up in Shizu pinning him. "You want to know so badly that you can't even let it be!? Fine! Have it your way! My father was a god-damn kishin egg! My mother was so deep in her 'depression' that she resorted to drinking the same way my father did! I had to fend for myself for far too god-damn long, Jeremiah." she screeched and dug her fingers into his shoulderblades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 2:06 am

Jeremy's eyes widened when his meister pinned him to the floor of the hospital and he flinched as fingers were dug into his back. The boy stared up at his Meisters face of rage, the anger in his eyes replaced by fear and regret. "I... I'm sorry... I didn't... I Didn't know..." The weapon tried to find the correct words of apology, but found emptiness. Suddenly, her 'machine of choice' made sense. If you had a life like that, who wouldn't want to forget it? "I'm... So, so, sorry, Shizu... Please, I... Didn't mean it..." He was petrified under the Meisters weight. He may have been physically bigger, but Shizu was somehow more intimidating when she wanted to be. Better start looking for Meisters again...
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 9:30 am

Shizu's emotions up until that point were like that of a balloon getting filled with too much air. Eventually it was going to pop, but she didn't know when. This was that time. Propelled by the sudden dread of her past existence, the meister went on. "I command you to be quiet, Jeremiah. Just, shh!" Her once rage-filled eyes started tearing up as she wrapped her arms around him and sobbed heavily. "Just, be quiet okay?" she whispered and sniffled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 7:15 pm

Jeremiah was about to talk, but he bit his tongue. He just laid their, a miserable meister crying on his shoulder. Nothing would screw someone up more than having an alcoholic Kishin egg for a dad, and a depressed alcoholic for a mum. The things that she could've witnessed! Jeremy finally wrapped his arms around her and pulled the girl closer. His heart beat faster every time she sobbed and he sighed, closing his eyes. He fidgeted under the weight of the meister. "Shizu, I..."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 7:41 pm

"P-please don't say your sorry, because it wasn't you f-fault!" She replied, her voice muffled from her face being pressed against his chest. Damnit Shizu! Knock it off. The meister kept on crying. Stop, stop it. More tears. Stop crying! Shizu tried to level her breathing before speaking again, looking up at Jeremy. "My dad was never found... I don't know what mom isdoing now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 9:58 pm

"Don't you worry, my little meister. We'll find your dad one day, and when we do, we'll..." Jeremy paused for a moment, not knowing what Shizu would actually do if she found him. "We'll do whatever you want. I'm not quite sure what you would do when we find him, but you can do it. I don't care if it's a friendly conversation or agonising torture." He was talking so quietly he was nearly whispering, simply hoping his meister could hear him. "And we'll help your Ma, so don't you worry about a thing."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 10:22 pm

"If we find him..." she clenched her hands into fists,"We end him." The miester didn't even want to move onto her sorry-excuse of a mother and simply brushed off Jeremy's offer to assist that damn woman. I'll take his soul... You better be ready... father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 5:14 am

Jeremy furrowed his eyebrows. "That was... Surprisingly sinister, Shizu. But, what ever you say." The weapon looked around the room. "So, Uuh..." He bit his lip and made sure he averted his eyes from the meister, doing a sort of half whistle. Now that the meister wasn't enraged, it became very awkward being pinned down by a girl nearly half his size. "Could I... Maybe... Get up now? Please? Because this is getting pretty weird..."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 9:09 am

Almost immediatley, Shizu snapped out of it and stood up and away, allowing the weapon to get up. She cleared her throat and replied,"Yeah, err... Sorry about that." She averted his eyes and looked at far wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 9:16 am

The weapon staggered to his feet awkwardly. "It's... It's quite alright. Just please remind me to never make you angry again. It's pure luck you didn't have your trusty scissors." He smiled, a weak thing. Jeremy slowly made his way towards his chair and sat. "So, my dear mistress, anything else you wish for me to do?" He quickly realised what he had said and desperately tried to rephrase it. "I-I mean mistress as in female equivelant of a master, of course! Not the other, more scandalous possibility that I could have also been talking about. Which I wasn't.l
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:21 am

Shizu giggled and sat on the bed and shook her head. "No, I think I'm good. But thanks for asking." The meister picked up one of the last caramels that were on her nightstand and looked at the time. It was getting pretty late and she figured that it would be best for her to get some rest soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 6:50 pm

Jeremy followed his Meisters gaze to the clock. "Damn, is it really that late? I should really get going to the apartment-" the weapons eyes widened when he remembered. "Oh crap, the apartment!" He tore the remote out of his pocket to see that it had lost the signal, and was greeted by a blank screen. "Well, Shizu, I should really get going to the apartment now... You know, mechanical arms don't build themselves!" He burst out the door in panic, hoping there was still an apartment left to go back to.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:19 pm

Shizu raised an eyebrow and hoped that he hadn't done something stupid. She removed her stockings, turned off the lights and wrapped herself in a blanket burrito style, attempting to fall asleep. Each time she started to drift off, something would wake her up. Whether it was a noise from outside or just a thought... it was almost impossible. "Maybe I'm an insomniac?..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 11:13 pm

When Jeremy got to the apartment, the land lord had issued a fire alert and the tenants were all outside, complaining about being woken up in the middle of the night or fretting that their belongings would be destroyed. Although the residents and the land lord were both yelling at him, they couldn't do anything from entering the potential tinder box of a building. It was boiling hit in the building, even if the flames hadn't reached the lobby yet. The weapon sprinted up the stairs towards the apartment and slammed open the door. Most of the apartment was engulfed in flames, as was the ex-drone now on the floor. The smoke stung his eyes and made it difficult to breath, but he had to make sure he saved the apartment. After all that has happened, he couldn't let her home burn to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 11:20 am

Shizu grumbled and stood up, her bare feet placed on the cool floor. She strode over to the window and saw smoke risingup on from a far away building. "An accident I suppose... there's a lot of danger in this city..." the meister whispered and placed a hand on the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next