Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Study of Meisters(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Study of Meisters(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Study of Meisters(Open)   Study of Meisters(Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 10:24 pm

The world has plenty of ways to throw oneself off balance. From mere sight one only guess why anyone could want it gone. Perhaps power, or maybe wealth is what drives them wild. Yet they can't be called insane at all. Brilliant maybe, but never insane. There is no way anyone could be so selfish in the world. If so why have they come together? Why has the pair Desco, and Trinity Silent both appeared at Death. Academy. What they wore was to no surprise either. Fore both girls had replaced their ordinary outfits to wear the schools uniform. The goal remaining fairly obvious in their minds. The infiltration of this school had now begun. However by taking a look at them both you may have assumed differently.

" Desco!!!! Why are we here? This place is completely out of order you know. Not to mention dreadfully boring....have we even been registered yet? The young girl seemed to speak just above a whisper, and yet it still seemed to echo loudly. Her mood obviously had to be fairly bored if that were the case. With both hands pressed against her hips a brief sigh escaped from her now sealed lips. The other girl however wasn't as energetic. Even with her words been said nothing,but a scowl were returned. It had seemed that Desco didn't want to speak at all. Maybe being at the schools entrance had something to do with it. Student upon student entering the building just before they. Then with a extension of her arm to the door Desco began to speak.[I]" We need to be quiet Trinity. There is no need for attention today. We're just going to look around like he suggested."[\I]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Study of Meisters(Open)   Study of Meisters(Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 10:02 am

Jet rolls past the two stops turns around and rolls over to them "Hey there new girls."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Study of Meisters(Open)   Study of Meisters(Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 5:35 pm

Desco stop ignoring me!!"Trinity being as blunt, and confused as always didn't notice the boy speaking to her. The same could be said for Desco, but she simply nodded to him without saying a word. At this phenomenon Trinity seemed inclined to interfere, and returned her ignorance for ignoring him. With that she spoke in a ordinary feminine tone. To most people it would sound completely normal, and yet Desco quickly retained a disgusted look upon her face. The tempered laughter of Desco only made Trinity blush as well. " Do we know you?" Both of the girls spoke at once, and questioned the male they saw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Study of Meisters(Open)   Study of Meisters(Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 9:13 am

Jet shakes his head "Nope but you are new to this school so I am talk to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Study of Meisters(Open)   Study of Meisters(Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 1:12 pm

Once again they had found themselves in a awkward position. Here they were in a unknown area, and on their first look around a boy appears. In hindsight this could be considered as dangerous in some ways. However at the thought of this both Trinity, and Desco simply giggled seemingly at the same time. It wasn't as if they knew each other's thoughts, but the situation had been made clear already. The sole objective here were too blend in hat any cost. So that is what both girls fattened to do for a short while. Acting innocent could only prove to help them a bit more as well. So once again they both spoke in synchronization."Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study of Meisters(Open)   Study of Meisters(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study of Meisters(Open)
Page 1 of 1