Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Extra study (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Extra study (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Extra study (Closed)   Extra study (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 3:05 am

Danny was carrying few large books with him when he entered to the libary. The libary looked like any other normal libary, but Danny was still amazed by the look of it. He hadn't ever before visited one, but after his teacher had said that libary was the best place to study he had headed that way. Although Danny was older than most of the students he was seriously lacking in behind the others in studying. He was struggling even with the basic stuff so his teacher had ordered him extra study.

He dropped the books on the table, making a loud thud doing so. The libarian glared at him but Danny wasn't sure why. He took the first book on top of the pile, geography. Danny opened it and looked at the different maps, he liked how colourful they were. His task was to learn all the states. Danny sighed as he randomly poked the map, his finger landing on Colorado. He looked it at and tried to memorize its location, but it was hard. Almost all the states looked the same.

OOC: Fun fact: I have no idea of where every state is, so this is a learning experience for me too!
Back to top Go down

Extra study (Closed)
Page 1 of 1