Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:10 am

She offered a tender smile, moving her hand from the girl's chin to her cheek, rubbing the skin softly with her thumb. "Then talk to me."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:13 am

Claire shivered a bit, blushing. "I-I'm not... a conversationalist, Savannah. I-I don't... Don't know what to talk about."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:24 am

Savannah shrugged, patient, though she was leaning over her slightly, breasts hanging out just a touch as she did so. "Say anything," she whispered, voice just slightly sensual, a bit breathy as she smiled encouragingly.

ooc: similar to this but a different color. idk what though
Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 Megan_long_dress_1
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:29 am

Claire's eyes caught her breasts and looked up, her blush deepening her and voice dropping to a whisper. "Y-You're... r-really close..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:32 am

She resisted the urge to smirk, leaning closer, bracing her hand milimeters beside Claire's leg. "Is that a problem, chose douce?"

ooc: Sweet thing
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:38 am

Claire's eyes squeezed shut, and while she longed to object, other feelings pushed that aside, and she simply shook her head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:43 am

Savannah smirked now that she couldn't be seen, her hand sliding to the girl's legs, fingers tapping just beneath the hem of her shorts. "What do you want then, hm?" Her words seemed louder despite the volume having actually dropped, and Claire could feel the meister's hot breath against her ear as her hand began to slowly push back the girl's pink-blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:44 am

Claire let out a soft whimper, eye squeezing tighter shut for just a moment at the feel of her breath. "S-Somebody... A-Anybody..." After another tense moment, she whispered out. "Y-You..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:48 am

Got her. Savannah smirked, leaning forward to nip at the girl's ear while her hand slid achingly slowly, and ever so slightly roughly, down the girl's chin, neck, and the center of her chest. The other hand didn't move, not yet, but she let out a soft, breathy giggle. "As you wish."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:50 am

Claire shivered again, fingers digging into the arms of the chair as she let Savannah have her way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:57 am

Her other hand moved, now, sliding to the small of the girl's back as she drew herself closer, straddling the girl's legs back making no contact below the waist otherwise. Slowly, she trailed her tongue along Claire's ear, down her jawline, and back and forth against her lips, letting out a soft, professionally faked moan to test her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:58 am

Claire whimpered softly, letting out a small quiet moan. She trembled a bit below Savannah, eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:03 am

The smirk only grew, and she flicked her tongue at Claire's lips while she lowered her hips to the girl's lap, pulling her waist closer as she began to slowly move. Back and forth at first, tauntingly, slowly, as her free hand trailed up and down along Claire's side, then in slow, even circles.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:05 am

Claire whimpered, gasping out softly, her own hands going to Savannah's hips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:07 am

Without a word, she claimed the girl's mouth, beginning to move her hips back and forth against Claire's suggestively as her left hand reached up to cup the girl's breast. With expert, practiced ease, she found the girl's already taut nipple and massaged it between her fingers, moaning against the girl's mouth, a demanding, sensual sound.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:10 am

Claire arched against her, kissing her back with passion. She dug her hands into her hips, moaning into the kiss as well, a desperate needy sound.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:18 am

The longer things continued, the more aggressive the girl became. Soon, the hand at her back pulled her down not-so-gently so that she lay on the couch, Savannah above her. Her lips remained locked on the girl's even as her hands tore at the shirt, ripping it down the middle. Giving her no time to react, both of her hands grabbed at the girl's breasts, massaging them in rough circles while her index fingers and thumbs tugged and teased her nipples, hips grinding up against Claire's relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:19 am

Claire gasped out, head and eyes rolling back at that simple touch. She squeezed her eyes shut tight, letting out a throaty moan before reaching an arm up to cover her mouth with the back of her wrist.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:22 am

Savannah smirked but shook her head, biting into the girl's neck hard before grinding out. "No.... scream for me." With that, her hands released Claire's chest, diving down to her shorts and forcing them off roughly before she rubbed the heel of her palm against the weapon's underwear, body trembling and quickly growing hot with impatience.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:23 am

Claire's hand dropped away at her actions, her hips bucking against her hand as she screamed out in pleasure, eyes still shut tight.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:28 am

Savannah laughed wickedly against her flesh before trailing her tongue and teeth the rest of the way down her neck and to her right breast, her left hand returning to the other one even as she continued to tease at her core. "C'mon, now..." she whispered, flicking her tongue at the delicate peak, "Giving up so easily? I've been doing all the work..." Her tongue slid out slowly, easing over the bud at an aching pace as her palm heel rubbed harder. "What about me?" She asked, and her mouth claimed Claire's nipple insantly, her teasing continuing, far more desperate and commanding, demanding the pleasure be returned.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:31 am

Claire whimpered softly, her back arching towards her once more. Slowly, shakily, one hand went up to Savannah's breasts, roughly grabbing one and rolling it around, slipping the cover off and rolling her thumb around her nipple. Her other hand trailed down, rubbing tentatively between her legs.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:37 am

Savannah let out a low moan, rubbing harder as her back arched. "That's better..." Her eyes looked like fire as she stared down at her, smirking before pulling her hand from the girl's breast. The hand, instead, went up to the back of Claire's head, taking a handful of the pinkish locks and gripping, tilting her head up so that their eyes met. "You're doing a poor job of making things even." She nodded towards her own dress, grip tightening slightly as she did so.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:41 am

Claire let out another whimper, her hands reach up to quickly do her dress, sliding it down as best she could without tearing it. When it was finally gone, she pressed her hand lightly against her underwear, still moaning at the meister's own work.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:45 am

Savannah grinned, smirking as she leaned over her, eyes closing slowly as she let herself enjoy the teasing. After a moment, she moved both hands away, dragging her bag over and rummaging through it. She pulled a small tin out, sliding a dab of cream out of it with her finger before circling the digit around each of Claire's now reddened nipples. Though it had seemed impossible, they tightened even more, the sensitivity heightening to the point where Savannah merely breathing on them, as she did, could insite a desperate moan from the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next