Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:48 am

Claire's eyes shot open, then squeezed shut again as she arched off the couch, letting out a throaty moan at the feeling, hands falling from Savannah's body to clench onto the couch cushions for something to hold on to.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:53 am

Savannah laughed aloud, setting the tin down before sitting up and rubbing her hips against the woman, hands trailing along her own body in a teasing fashion as she waited for Claire to calm enough to be commanded.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:54 am

Claire slowly settled back against the couch, her cheeks red and her chest heaving with each panting breath she took. She slowly opened her eyes, looking up at the girl above her submissively.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 10:26 am

ooc: Ohkay, I think that I need to edit the timeline, because when we started this I wasn't expecting Akira to confront Savannah at all. Perhaps I can make it so that she stops by after Jasmine leaves but before Akira says anything to either of them? Maybe?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:02 pm

Ooc: Works for me
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:19 pm

The meister smirked, looking down at her and feeling powerful, in control if only for this split, singular moment. She held a hand up, gesturing for Claire to 'come hither,' sliding back and moving further away from her as she obeyed, until finally she lay on her back beneath the girl, watching and waiting.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:40 pm

Claire slowly rolled forward, crawling on top of Savannah. She was still panting, and she watched the meister with a lusty expression, cheeks flushed a bright red.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:55 pm

She grinned, dancing her fingers down the girl's sides, watching her with a strange, dominate patience. "Your turn," she breathed, not towards herself. "Please or lose your own pleasure."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:57 pm

Claire gave a small nod, reaching down to lightly bite and suckle one of her nipples. Her other hand took the other breast, roughly rolling it around while teasing her other nipple. Her free hand trailed down, once again lightly pressing into her panties, though with less hesitation than last time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:04 pm

She arched instantly, a sighing moan on her lips as her hand cupped the back of Claire's head and held her in place. The other hand went to her hips, pressing her closer as she did so.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:07 pm

Claire gave a small smile, suckling harder. Her other hand grew even rougher, squeezing and rolling her other breast as quickly as possible. Her other hand pressed hard against her underwear, rolling left to right.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:28 pm

Savannah's eyes closed fully as she tilted her head back and arched up, moaning loudly. Her hand tugged at Claire's hair, struggling to force her to go lower, waiting, wanting, demanding.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:29 pm

Claire took the hint, trailing her tongue down Savannah's chest as her hands went to pull her underwear down. She stopped just above her core, teasingly flicking her tongue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:44 pm

She let out another moan, tangling her fingers further in her hair as she arched, letting the slightest whimper escape her as she encouraged her further.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:46 pm

Claire finally dipped lower, running her tongue up the meister's slit teasingly slow, wrapping her arms around the girl's thighs to steady her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:52 pm

Savannah let out an unrestrained moan, hips bucking instantly as her legs instinctively wrapped around Claire's back as she pressed the girl closer. The sound escalated, her breath quickening as the pleasure washed over her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:54 pm

Claire pressed harder, wasting no time before slipping her tongue into Savannah's core, humming softly and making it vibrate.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:10 pm

Savannah moaned and bucked up against her, arching as one of her heads reached back and tried to grab at her bag.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:19 pm

Claire smirked, unrelenting in her assault on the meister. Her arms tightened around her thighs, stilling her hips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:28 pm

Her body ached further as she moan, whimpering slightly between the sounds, muttering and murmuring in Japanese as her mind lost itself to the pleasure, all else fading away.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:31 pm

Claire moved one of her hands from Savannah's thighs, slipping a finger into her core as well, arching it up to rub against her g-spot.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:43 pm

Savannah's moans dissolved into a scream as she arched further, trembling beneath her, loving the pleasure and the full release that it brought her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:43 pm

Claire smirked, quickly slipping another finger into her, vibrating her tongue again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:57 pm

Her body teetered at the edge as she reached for the bag once more, struggling to try to reach it without interrupting the little game.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:20 pm

Claire moved her free hand, rubbing the small bud of nerves above her core, pressing harder with her other movements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next