Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:18 pm

Claire rolled off the couch and onto her knees, sitting up and looking heatedly at her. She slowly crawled forward, headed towards her. Finally, once she was close enough, she leaned forward, giving her core a gentle, timid kiss.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:30 pm

She bit into her inner cheek in surprise, her legs parting instinctively though her heated gaze still expressed pure dominance. "Is that the best you've got?" Savannah slid back slightly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:31 pm

She shook her head, immediately burying her head between her thigh, licking her core intently, eager to earn her own reward.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:37 pm

A gasp escaped her and she bucked her hips for a moment before her fingers dove into Claire's hair and yanked her away. She glared at her, though her body trembled just slightly as she made her way back to the couch and retrieved the toy, wiping it down to clean it, her eyes seeming to ignore the now desperate girl entirely.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:40 pm

Claire whimpered, following after her, the need in her core driving her to follow the girl.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:48 pm

She set the contraption down, almost completely discarding it on the floor as she closed her eyes and laid back against the couch, arms folded above her head. Savannah was humming and tapping her fingers as she lay there, seeming completely apart from the world.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:50 pm

Claire came up beside the couch, picking the toy up with her mouth and maneuvering it between her legs, trying to tease her into something.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:56 pm

A single golden-amber eye eased open as she looked at her, smirking. "Come here, aigan."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:59 pm

Claire stopped, dropping the toy between the meister's legs and crawling over beside her, giving a needy whimper.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:08 pm

She pulled the key out from behind the pillow and unlocked the cuffs, pulling them away from her completely. "Play the game," she whispered, though the words were a clear and obvious demand.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:20 pm

Claire took the toy from between Savannah's leg, ignoring Savannah and slipping it into her core, starting to masturbate herself with it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:30 pm

Savannah didn't say a single word, pulling on her clothes and returning everything else to her bag. As Claire's head tilted back and her eyes closed, the meister stepped away, leaving the one object with her as she stepped out the door and proceeded home.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:39 pm

OOC: End of Segment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:29 pm

Date: Same day as Justice's party (a couple weeks after abduction)
Time: During the party, Jazz left early
Users: Bliv (Claire), Lani (Jasmine)
Rating: Going ahead and putting PG-13, possibly R or M for sexual themes, language, etc.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She knew better than to try to attend the party when she'd hard slept, knew better than to try to play as though life wa normal without her medications, but it didn't seem like she had cared enough. The revolver was more than a little thankful that John had let her use his bed --- if the others had seen her freak out, it would have ruined the party. Instead, she managed to save face and excuse herself under the guise of needing to study (not that anyone believed her, but they let her go nonetheless, shooting off text messages to check up on her).

Jasmine was at her girlfriend's --- or were they exes, now...? She didn't know --- door, fumbling with her keys, having forgotten which was which in her confusion and frenzy. It was taking too long to get the door open. She needed her medications now and she needed to see if Claire was even alright.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:32 pm

As the door open, she was met with relative darkness. The only lights on in the house were those in the kitchen, readily visible, and those down the hall, in what could be assumed to be the bathroom. While everything looked to be in order, the silence was odd, different.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:49 pm

Claire had to be home, right? She was beginning to second-guess everything that she knew as she stepped inside, bag falling to the flooor as she walked, looking around. The silence was unsettling, and she headed to the kitchen cabinet first, searching and grabbing her medications, downing her usual dosage without thought of taking a drink before shoving the bottle into her pocket. "Claire...?" She looked around curiously as she made her way down the hall, confused.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:52 pm

"Here." The voice echoed from the bathroom. No matter how broken she'd sounded before Jazz had left, now she sounded wholly and completed defeated, any fight gone from her voice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:58 pm

There was a hesitation to her every movement as she walked, searching for the girl but not knowing where she was, if something was there to threaten them. She found her soon, though, despite how delayed her time perception seemed to be.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 1:00 pm

Claire sat in a ball on the floor of her bathroom. Her hand tightly clutched something, though it was hard to make out what. She sat perfectly still, blind to the world with her head cradled in her arms and knees.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 2:35 pm

Jasmine seemed even more cautious now, as if waiting for her to lose control. She stepped closer, kneeling down and looking at her, trying to tilt her head up to meet Claire's pale eyes. "Claire...?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 2:37 pm

Claire shook a bit at her voice, before unclenching her hands and holding what was in it up for inspection. "I'm pregnant." Indeed, she held a pregnancy test, with two lines in the center of it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 11:24 pm

The revolver stiffened completely, staring at her, refusing to look at the test. There was a long, heavy silence for a while, light sparks dancing up from her fingertips, though the voltage was no greater than static. Her eyes were like cobalt glass, dead amd glazed, distant despite their intense beauty. Nothing about her was entirely present, entirely there in any way.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 11:28 pm

Claire dropped the test on the ground, balling back up. "I-I didn't..." Her voice broke under the strain of everything she was trying to hold in. "I-I didn't cheat on you..." Her voice quivered, though it was clear she was doing her best to keep it from doing so. "A-Akira... Akira thinks that i-it was the p-people who took me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 12:25 pm

Her knuckles slowly curled, balling her hands into tight fists that turned the flesh a translucent white from the lack of bloodflow. The electricity intensified, enough to cause a quick, decent shock like that of a gag joke. The revolver's throat was running dry, her chest tightening. She didn't know what to say or do, how to react to any of this. With her mind whirling, her body froze, a shell before her crumbling love.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 12:27 pm

Claire shuddered again, finally pulling her head from her arms and knees, looking up at Jass with teary eyes. "Please say something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next