Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 3:59 pm

Savannah jolted and arched further, moaning loudly and climaxing in a frenzy of moaned screams, sweat and quickened breaths. When her body finally settled, she pushed the bag over to her, grabbing something from within it and tackling Claire so that she had her pinned. Her right hand held both of Claire's pinned on the arm of the couch, while her left remained hidden, a wicked, devious smirk on her face as she stared down at her, sweat dripping from her body. "My turn."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 4:06 pm

Claire looked up at her through lidded eye, panting softly in need. She only offered a simply submissive nod, relaxing beneath the girl as best she could.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:46 pm

An almost growl tore through her as she tightened her grip and bent to seize one of the girl's taut nipples between her teeth. Without offering any sort of indication or warning, her hand came around, inserting a long, smooth device into the girl's core. Not even a second had passed before a click and a loud, persistant buzzing sounded as the device began to vibrate inside the girl that was quickly becoming a sort of slave.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:50 pm

Claire quickly cried out in suprise, pain, and pleasure, her hips bucking immediately to meet the toy. Her eyes flew wide open then squeezed shut as her head rolled backward, body arching off the couch and into Savannah's.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:17 pm

Savannah let out a sort of chuckle as she lapped anxiously at Claire's flesh, her arm pumping with practiced, speedy ease. She had no intentions of relenting, of going easy on the girl, but she also was not likely to leave any sort of mark, any proof that she had been there at all.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:28 pm

Claire squirmed beneath her, panting hard between her moans. She bucked quickly against the toy, eyes squeezed shut. Her back often arched against Savannah before settling down against the couch, only to endlessly repeat the process.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:31 pm

Savannah grinned, sliding her tongue up the girl's chest and neck to her ear, whispering almost incoherently, forcing expertly faked moans to drive her further over the edge as she sped the toy up even further.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:35 pm

Claire started crying out with each thrust, her body on fire with pleasure now that the pain of the intrusion was passed. She moaned loudly, inhibitions gone as the girl above her and the toy inside her drove her to higher heights of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:58 pm

Savannah laughed to herself before taking the girl's ear lobe between her teeth, her hand disappearing as she uneven balanced on her knees, grabbing something from the back and quickly attaching it to the toy before fastening it around her waist. In seconds, her hips were bucking and thrusting, driving the toy faster and deeper into Claire than she had before.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:02 pm

Claire's eyes shot wide again, her fingers digging into her palms as she let out an unrestrained scream, her release coming hard and fast. She jerked beneath her, still bucking her hips, now pressing them hard against Savannah's even as she arched off the couch.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:09 pm

More out of pleasure over the control than anything else, she let out a low, sensual moan, continuing her work, maneuvering herself so that she held Claire's hips pinned beneath hers. She sat up on her, allowing her even deeper access as she moved her body in easy, fluid motions, requiring more of her abdomen and less of her legs and arms as she rammed the toy into her, time and time again.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:11 pm

Claire quickly came down from one high only to be started quickly on the road to the next. Her legs wrapped themselves loosely around Savannah's hips, still letting her move as freely as she desired. Her body was flushed from her head to her knees, and she lay weakly beneath the girl, nothing but a tool for the other girl's pleasures at this point.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:16 pm

Savannah's movements didn't stopped into the dominating control sent her spiralling to her own loud, effortless climax. The screams she made could have woken any of the girl's neighbors, should they have even been around, but instead, she merely tilted her head back, her body arching to the point that it seemed as though her spine were made of rubber. She panted as she slid her hips back, removing the toy from the girl and unhooking it from around her own body, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:18 pm

Claire panted softly, left wanting and halfway to her own pleasure when Savannah moved away. Quickly, without any other thought, her hand darted down and she quickly slid two fingers into her core, taking the place of the toy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:22 pm

Savannah smirked as she watched the girl, grabbing her hand and pulling it away, pinning both of them at the girl's sides as she knelt down and breathed slowly against her core. "You will only take what I give you..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:36 pm

Claire moaned softly in both acceptance and frustration, squirming as she tried to move her hands. After a few moments, she finally surrendered, looking down at her and whispering out quietly, "Please..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:37 pm

Savannah shook her head, merely breathing against her through her nose. "You have not given me a reason to do so, Aigan."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:43 pm

Claire whimpered softly, squirming again before settling. Finally, she breathed out desperately. "A-Anything..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:48 pm

She shook her head, taking a tie from her bag and quickly binding the girl's hands behind her back. "You will suffer until I say so." Her eyes held a sort of venom not seen before, the toy discarded beside them both. Savannah moved away, smirking, though she still lacked the strength to stand.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:50 pm

Claire whimpered, squirming more in need, holding her thighs together. Slowly she whined out, "Pleeeeeeease... Please don't l-leave me like this..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:58 pm

Savannah merely shook her head in response, sitting on the other end of the couch, one leg lazily hanging over the edge while the other was stretched out beside them both.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:06 pm

Claire's arm started to glow behind her back, quickly becoming a golden scythe blade. She cut through the cloth, but accidentally cut herself as well, leaving her with a small scar on her back. She pushed that to the back of her mind, quickly moving her normal hand to her core, and holding the scythe up to Savannah to keep her in place, though her arm shook as the pleasure returned.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:08 pm

Savannah merely smirked, touching the blade, baring the heat as she pushed it away from her and ducked beneath the transformed arm. This done, she retrieved the girl's hand once more and held it down with her knee, glaring. "I allowed for nothing."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:11 pm

Claire let out a pitiful whimper, squirming beneath her and desperately exclaiming. "P-PLEASE!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:16 pm

Savannah shook her head. "You've given me no reason to." This time, she pulld a pair of fur-lined cuffs out, securing her hands behind her back with them before standing and walking towards the dining table. "Find a way to convince me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next