Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally! A, vacation? (Open!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Finally! A, vacation? (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Finally! A, vacation? (Open!)   Finally! A, vacation? (Open!) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2015, 9:25 pm

Calvin was finally, FINALLY, having his much needed vacation. Thats all he has been asking for since, like, ever. Obviously he couldn't just leave Ashlyn at home so he did in fact bring her with him. Luckily, she wasn't a person he was legit trying to avoid, so, it wasn't really a big deal. He was rather fine just lying down by the pool. He did, however, opened his eyes every once in a while to make sure Ashlyn was safe, swimming in the pool. He, himself, was just wearing a black T-shirt with blue jeans and Brown and orange shoes. Hobbes, was once again being annoying, going on and on about how he is, a cat and how cats hate water or something like that.
Back to top Go down

Finally! A, vacation? (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally! A, vacation? (Open!)   Finally! A, vacation? (Open!) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2015, 12:27 am

OOC: this takes place after the "Back in the Saddle" thread.

Drake was relieved to finally get a vacation. Him and Nora had been doing some serious training, and they were taking a well deserved break. Drake wasn't quite sure where Nora was. Probably somewhere flirting with the hot meisters. 'But that doesn't matter, because I can actually think about me for once.'

He flopped down in a chair by the pool with a smoothie and his IPod, listening to Falloutboy, not a worry in the world. "This might not be so bad," he said with a grin. He closed his eyes and began dreaming of becoming a Death Scythe.
Back to top Go down

Finally! A, vacation? (Open!)
Page 1 of 1