Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 3:34 pm

She looked at him, holding up the leather on her hands, though she couldn't look at him, couldn't meet his gaze with her own. "We'll all be there regardless." Savannah couldn't meet his eyes, couldn't look anywhere near him, but her body continued to tremble immensely, not stopping.

Tony looked over at them, the bags under his eyes obvious enough. Slowly, he eased from the bed, stepping out and closing the door gently behind him before wheeling on them. "There is half her face and her hand unbandaged, right now. What do you think is so important that you have to ask questions at this time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 3:38 pm

Akira picked up the soul, tossing it back and forth in his hands before swallowing it, "Gah, it tastes like shit." he muttered, "I'll get the bike back up. Tony might need help keeping the cops off."

"I'm afraid that's confidential to Miss Stone." he stated simply, "But we need a report of the incident that's got her here so we can investigate. She seems to be the center of a lot going on at the precinct all of a sudden... But we need a report while it's still fresh in her memory. Has she spoken to you at all?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 3:42 pm

She nodded absently, numbly, taking the other gun from her hip and firing the full cartridge into the shattered skull, one after the other. Shaking, she slowly holstered it before following after him.

"She's on morphine." He emphasized simply, and he did not budge from in front of her door. "The extent has been "warm," "kisses," and my name." He shook his head, eyes slowly slitting. "I would appreciate it if you left her the hell alone while she heals." He leaned back against the door, watching them. "If it pleases you, though it damn well won't please her, I will remain outside of her room until she is well enough to walk --- without the IV drip."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 3:45 pm

Akira sent a quick text to his phone, "I've got someone on cleanup duty on their way."

The cop looked over his shoulder, handing Tony his card, "If she says anything about what happened, give me a call. I wanna catch this guy as much as I'm sure you do." The cop bowed his head in a nod, and left the hospital.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 3:49 pm

Savannah nodded, sliding into place behind his own seat and pulling on the helmet. The second he was seated, her arms latched around his middle and she laid her head against the back of his shoulder, waiting to have something to say.

Tony nodded, waiting until they both left before stepping back inside. There was a slight smile on his face when he looked at her, but it was tinged in concern at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 3:51 pm

Akira looked over his shoulder, "You okay?"

Beyril was half awake, muttering to herself. "Mmhm... what's for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 3:57 pm

She shook her head, squeezing tighter; out of habit more than anything else desperately wanting to just be dragged into the bedroom and punished in any and every way he saw fit. Her eyes vaguely fluttered up to meet his, hollow and stern.

He shrugged, easing the door closed easily and making his way over, pressing the call button to have the IV bag replaced and food brought in. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 3:59 pm

"Are... milkshakes breakfast?" she slurred like a drunk, "Milkshakes are good... and not hard to swallow."

Akira knew that she was lying, "We'll stop and shower at the apartment before we go to the hospital. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 4:13 pm

"If you want milkshakes," he said, shaking his head, "What flavor?" There was mild amusement to his voice, but his eyes couldn't meet the bandages, her damaged form, having stared at them nearly all night.

She shrugged, but she squeezed him with her thighs and arms in response, nuzzling gently, remaining silent and reflective.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 4:18 pm

"Choooo-colate?" her voice grew high pitched, like the word was something she was just learning to say, "Mmmm... yummy..."

Akira sped off to the apartment, unlocking the door, "I need to have someone clean, too..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 4:28 pm

Another chuckle, and he moved close to kiss her forehead. "I'll let her know," he said, shaking his head, smiling ever so slightly.

Savannah nodded, shuffling unevenly beside him and easing the gloves from her hands, unhooking the holsters at her hips and calves. "I'm sure we can get one here quickly..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 4:30 pm

Akira nodded, "I'll have the same guy get it. I trust him." He held the door for his fiancee. "Let's get you washed off."

Beyril giggled, "Okayy..." she yawned, "It's colder over here without you..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 4:32 pm

Savannah shrugged, stripping out of her clothes, forgetting that she couldn't take the damn collar off herself, as she made her way back to their room.

He looked over at him, transforming two of his fingers and snapping to cause sparks to give way to flame. "I wonder why."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 4:34 pm

Akira hooked his fingers into the collar, "Easy there..." he slowly unfastened it.

Beyril muttered, "So come back." she pouted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 4:49 pm

She let him remove it, rubbing the skin absently and letting out a hiss when some of Brody's blood showed up on her hand. A sigh followed, and she looked up at him, eyes an intense mask as she eased out of her clothing.

"You sure, firebird?" He snapped again, increasing the flame and smirking wider. "Think that's wise?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 5:05 pm

Akira's face contorted, the expression unreadable as he started the shower.

Beyril started to sit up to reach for him, wincing, "Ow... Cuddle..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 11:54 pm

Savannah didn't say a word, but the expression was enough to let her know that she got some kind of rise out of him. Easing out of the rest of her clothes, she retrieved one of the darker washclothes and stepped into the shower, immediately setting about ridding herself of the crimson liquid.

Antonio stiffened, climbing up beside her instantly and easing her back down. "Stop that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 1:25 am

"I forgot that hurts..." Beyril pouted, leaning against his shoulder, "My bad..."
The nurse poked her head in, "You pressed your call button, hun?"

Akira disrobed himself, stepping in behind her and taking the washcloth, letting her stand under the steaming hot water as he wiped her arms and chest clean. He brushed her hair back under the faucet, kissing her forehead, "It's all over. He's dead, Beyril's free. You know why?" he assured, "Because you had something you cared about, something you wanted to protect. Brody was wrong. You'll never be like him; you have far too much love in your spirit for that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:00 am

Tony looked up, smiling softly, if not awkwardly, "Yeah, she needs the IV bag swapped... and breakfast." He offered a nod to the girl, easing her down slowly, "Apparently, chocolate milkshakes have become breakfast foods."

She held his gaze steadily as he spoke, though the rest of her did not seem nearly as unwavering. The girl was beginning to shake, the adrenaline worn off and the shock of the whole ordeal beginning to hit her like a ton of bricks. A hand went to her head, holding it while the other went first to his shoulder, then slid up to cup the side of his cheek. "He won't hurt her." She spoke the words aloud, needing to hear them, to say them, admit them. "Not anymore," amber-gold revealed to meet his smoky grey-silver, as if seeking the answer she already knew, the assurance that she didn't really need but wanted, "right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:19 am

The nurse laughed, "The morphine sometimes does that, but I doubt she's anywhere near coming off of it. I'll get someone in here to take care of the IV and I'll see what I can do on a milkshake."
Beyril yawned as the nurse left, trying to lift a hand to rub her eyes, but the cords and bandages restricting her movement for the time being.

Akira nodded, "He can't do a damned thing."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:24 am

Tony chuckled, shaking his head and reaching for a tissue from a box that was nearly under the bed. Retrieving it, finally, he gently dabbed and scratched at the corners of her eyes, getting the dried salt and God-knows-what-else crusts out of her eyes for her. "Well, looks like they like you enough for milkshakes." He tapped her nose, "big surprise there."

Savannah smiled gently, closing her eyes and tipping her head back to let the water wash over her face. The expression that took over seemed impassioned, almost sexual, though not quite orgasmic, as she slowly began to relax beneath the liquid heat. The furiousty in her eyes began to die down, though she'd kept them closed, and slowly, the tension began to work its way out of her tired muscles and overall body, aided by her kneading fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:32 am

Beyril wriggled her nose at the tap, and poked her tongue out. "I like you. And milkshakes. I'm gonna drink one riiiight offa' your belly button." She slurred near-drunkenly.

Akira worked his strong fingers against her shoulder, kneading out knots and working the muscles. He hummed to himself as he did so, sitting in the bottom of the shower to massage her calves.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:35 am

His brow raised, the piercing looking rather comical in the wrinkle the gesture produced. "Beyril, you are not putting milkshakes on my bellybutton..."

Savannah's legs very nearly gave way beneath her, and she found herself leaning forward, hands pressed against the glass as she sighed. Honestly, it was more than a little obvious that she was resisting the urge to moan as his workings set dopamine shooting through her. In a bit of a haze, or perhaps she'd gotten water in her eyes, she looked back at him and smiled, mouthing a 'thank you' in return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:38 am

Beyril poked her tongue out again, "Betcha can't stop me, pretty boy. Mm... Pretty, sexy tummy." He trailed off.

Akira smirked, but kept working the muscles in her legs, the gesture almost like someone playing a cello with her calves in silence.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:42 am

Tony's face began to light up like a Christmas tree --- or at least the crimson bulbs. His eyes fell away from her and he shook his head, muttering something in Italian about how she'd be the death of him and how the hell had he gotten himself into this mess. Nonetheless, he stayed close, waiting for the nurse to return.

Savannah let out a pleasured hum, wanting to sit as her less-than-ideal legs began to wobble. Whether they were giving out from use and tiredness or pleasure was debatable, but she didn't rightfully care. On the other hand, however, she wasn't exactly willing to forfeit and sit, either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next