Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:17 pm

Akira winced at her grip on his hand, but followed along behind her somewhat like a walking corpse, exhausted and drained, but willing.

Beyril punched in the information, "This will be current once my phone is fixed. I'm using a prepaid right now. Should I add that as an alternate number?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 3:55 pm

Savannah looked back at him and smiled weakly, loosening her grip just a bit. "You look like shit, aijin."

Tony nodded, "If you would like to, that's fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 8:43 pm

Beyril nodded, punching it in his phone.

Akira shrugged, "I could look like worse, given today."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:08 pm

She smiled, but despite the confident front she tried to provide, it seemed her forced, and her words came out stuttered. "I... I didn't mean to say that... ah," Her face burned and she looked down, stopping where she stood, just inside the gate, and shifting on her feet, staring down at them.

Tony offered a kind smile, though his gaze was drawn up to look out the windshield, causing his brow to raise as he looked at the awkward pair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:12 pm

Beyril snorted a laugh, "Looks like no one's dead... yet..."

He ruffled her hair, wincing as the movement hurt his hands, "I'll be waiting by the bike."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:26 pm

She almost winced slightly, her head moving down slightly like a turtle retreating as he touched her. Tony had done the same gesture a number of times, but she was used to Tony and his strange affections. Blushing, she slowly lifted her head, her eyes following after him until she closed them and tossed her hair back, ruffling it with her hands before straightening out her clothes and proceeding to walk over to the car. Wordlessly, Antonio rolled down his window, but his eyebrows raised suggestively as he leaned against his right armrest, leaving just enough room for Beyril to look around him. The meister folded her arms across the opening, momentarily, somehow forgetting the ring on her finger as she raised her own brows back at him in response.

"Something to say, Anthony?"

"Ah, no, not me." He shot her a wink, but his smirk only grew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:33 pm

Beyril blinked, "You're wearing a ring on your left ring finger."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:44 pm

Savannah's fingers had begun tapping, but they stopped instantly, her body frozen as her face flushed. Tony's seemed to drain for a moment before his eyes locked on the gem and he burst out laughing. "No shit! Hot damn, kiddo, someone finally got ya!" His words were met with a glare and she reached her hand out to hit the back of his scalp, eyes narrowed.

"Not open for discussion." The words came out curtly as she pushed away from the vehicle and proceeded over to the bike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:47 pm

Beyril looked to Tony and laughed, "I probably shouldn't have blurted that..."

Akira handed her a helmet, "You look awfully... red."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:00 pm

She practically snatched it from him before lifting her free hand and tugging him down. In a strangely usual display of her usual distraction, she pressed her lips to his, hard. The gesture was demanding and needy, but in no sort of sexual way; she was merely trying to divert the focus to him to hide her own embaressment.

Tony laughed, rolling up his window before starting up the car. "You learn that Savannah is just very... impersonal." He shook his head, though his smile didn't seem nearly as wide or as genuine as normal. "But you and him... I'll be damned if you two aren't good for her."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:00 pm

She practically snatched it from him before lifting her free hand and tugging him down. In a strangely usual display of her usual distraction, she pressed her lips to his, hard. The gesture was demanding and needy, but in no sort of sexual way; she was merely trying to divert the focus to him to hide her own embaressment.

Tony laughed, rolling up his window before starting up the car. "You learn that Savannah is just very... impersonal." He shook his head, though his smile didn't seem nearly as wide or as genuine as normal. "But you and him... I'll be damned if you two aren't good for her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:02 pm

Akira laughed, "Alright, we'll tease you later." He revved the engine and took off.

Beyril seemed surprised, "I'm good for her? How so?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:03 pm

Akira laughed, "Alright, we'll tease you later." He revved the engine and took off.

Beyril seemed surprised, "I'm good for her? How so?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:11 pm

Her grip around his waist was more comfortable than usual as she leaned against him, her eyes closed and the dumbest smile on her face.

Tony raised a brow at her. "You're shitting me right, kid? Have you seen her lately?" He shook his head, waiting until the bike was out of the way before heading back to the apartment complex for Beyril.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:24 pm

Akira kept the speed constant, and fast, letting the roar of the engine and the passing wind lull her into a almost weary state.

Beyril shook her head, "I don't understand."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:29 pm

She locked her arms together as she leaned against him, her eyelids fluttering.

He shook his head, "You got her to go to a dance, Bey. Do you know what she normally does at those? She sits in the rafters and just stares."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:41 pm

"I don't think I gave her much choice there. And she was only present for a few seconds." She insisted.

Akira pulled up by Beyril's apartment, "Here." he nudged her a bit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:49 pm

She let out an unintelligble sound, holding him tighter and shaking her head, refusing to move.

He shook his head, "Savannah always has a choice.She wanted to go because you wanted her to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:56 pm

He nudged her again, "I can't kiss you if you're behind me..."

"I still don't see how I've been a good influence. She's treading into Blood Moon territory, Tony." she frowned.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:31 pm

Savannah let out a groan, blinking slowly behind the visor of the helm. "I can't just stay here?" Her voice sounded like a small child's whining, and she winced at the sound.

His fingers dug into the steering wheel but he found himself stiffly shrugging nonetheless. "And she's fully aware of it, I can assure you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:51 pm

"It'll wreck your back to sleep out here, petto." He crossed his arms over his chest.

Beyril looked aimlessly out the window, "It's my problems, not hers." she spoke coldly, detached, "She's gonna get herself killed, and if she's not careful they'll try to make me pull the trigger."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:09 pm

Savannah let out a whimper, "Then carry me," she said, the words sarcastic even as her eyes drifted closed once more.

He rolled his eyes but pulled over to the shoulder and put the vehicle in park. "And you think that's how it's going to work with the two of them? Savannah alone is hell in a bombshell and Akira was specifically tailored to her." He turned towards her fully, eyeing her. "You're aware that no one's going to get through to either of them, and they won't let anyone near you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:56 pm

Akira shrugged, pulling her off the bike and holding her against his chest, careful to use his arms rather than his hands, which were bleeding through the bandages.

Beyril's eyes met Tony's, a dead, grim seriousness to them that was resolute and unmoving, "Then when they die, you'll know who the killer was. If they're trying to 'rescue' me, then that's who Brody is going to send after them. They're my friends. And I'd regret any bullet that I put between their eyes, but I've gotta stick around a while longer. And if that's what keeps me here, then I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:15 pm

She curled close to him, balancing her weight as best she could, though she could feel his blood through the bandages. "We'll need to look at that..." his meister murmured, "You might need stitches..." Savannah, the meister, his meister, his girlfriend and fiance shook her head, "We're at the hospital way too often, here lately. I'm starting to think that you're bad luck for me."

"They'll take them down." He had a strange level of confidence in his words and demeanor, but it wavered slightly under her gaze. "I... I swear to you, they will take him down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 7:15 pm

"Or perhaps it's the other way." he chuckled.

Beyril laughed, opening the door, "They better do it before he sends me after them, then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next