Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A limping walk

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:41 pm

Julia had just recently been released from the school's infirmary. She still had a large cast on one of her arms and legs. The scars were still there but did not hurt as much. Ironic wasn't it. It was her searching for a home that got her like that, and the second she got out, she is doing the same. Julia was still quite new to the city and began searching for some aid. She was currently walked on crutches and on top of that, she was carrying her belongings on her back. Julia was coming up on a street where a few quite small houses were held.
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:51 pm

Suddenly a hand hidden in a sleeve picked up the backpack, and her with it. The hand turned her around, only for her to see the grinning face of a certain albino. He tilted his head to the right, trying to project confusion. "Soooo, why is it that a tiny injured person is walking around with so much stuff, huh?" He shakes the back, and her with it, to emphasize the point he was making. "Maybe you should let me carry that for ya, hm?" He says, never losing his wicked fanged smirk.
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:54 pm

"Sure, whatever you say, just please put me down." Julia said as she attempted to free herself but was only able to flail one of her arms and legs, (The non injured one)
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:00 pm

"Aw, isn't that cute. Hmmm, nope! This is too much fun!" He says, still grinning, now swinging her from left to right. "So, why are you so messed up anyway? Did you fall down a bunch of stairs too?" He asks, moving her from in front of his face to his right side, arm outstretched, and started walking. "Cause that would suck." He continued on with the assumption.
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:02 pm

Julia replied, "It's a long story, I ran into a kishin egg and it caught me off guard ok." Julia continued to fail as she said, "Can you put me down now?"
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:06 pm

"Hm, not until you tell me! I'm bored and like stories." He tells her, continuing to walk along, and still swinging her.
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:10 pm

"I was looking to buy a home and accidentally walked into a graveyard. There was a student who just killed another student there. I thought she was a normal student and went to help her. Next thing I knew I was Katanaed." Julia was begining to get angry now, "Now can you put me down?" flailing even more.
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:16 pm

The albino started to chuckle that she was getting mad. "How do you accidentally walk into a graveyard trying to buy a home? You must be a messed up little girl, huh?" He said, not even looking at her, chuckling. He began to swing her faster. "And how does getting katanaed equate to a broken arm and leg? It usually means missing heads."
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:19 pm

"I'm new to this town ok" Julia was furious now and flailed and flailed tapped into fire magic to burn the hand of the man.
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:25 pm

The albino looked slightly surprised when she tried to use magic against him. His grin turned wicked at that. "Oh, so you're a witch are you? Hate to tell you, but I'm the worst person you want to try and fight kiddy." He warned her, swinging her in circles from a sword hilt that was now replacing his hand. "I'm not exactly forgiving to anyone who attacks me."
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:27 pm

Julia was suddenly intimidated by the man holding her up but after some thinking only stated one thing, not as a question but as a command, "Put me down"
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:32 pm

The man looked ready to crack up at this, but decided to do it anyway. But, like everything he does, he doesn't do it exactly like he's told. Retracting the sword hilt back into his body, he lets the girl drop to the ground. "You've reached your destination mam, here you are at the bottom floor." He jokes badly.
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:38 pm

Julia almost collapsed on her broken leg, but it still caused her some significant pain. Julia got back up from this and stated, "So what is it you want from me?"
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:42 pm

The albino tilted his head again. "I don't know, what do you have? I take cheese, cheese coins and cheese nukes. OH, and maybe black blood, but I doubt you have that." He said to her, trying to mess with her further.
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:43 pm

Julia had enough of this and simply gestured her hand for the man to give her stuff back to her.
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:07 pm

The man tilts his head, again, in confusion, and points to something behind the girl. When she turns around, there is nothing. When she turns back to face the man, there is also nothing. "HA, made ya look!" Is the shout heard from atop the roof of a near by building.
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:14 pm

Julia completely hated this man now and attempted to go into wolf form but the casts impaired his ability to. She instead decided to walk away but realized the man had his crutches. "Please just give me my things." she said desperatly
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:44 pm

The tall albino walks backwards from the rooftop, going out of the girl's line of sight, only to suddenly appear behind her, scaring her half to death with a loud yell. He laughs at her before dropping her stuff in a pile an walking away, laughing and holding his gut.
Back to top Go down

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:45 pm

Julia was extremely mad at the tall man but just considered it a blessing that he was gone. She grabbed her bag and crutches and continued on her way.

OOC: End of Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A limping walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A limping walk   A limping walk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A limping walk
Page 1 of 1