Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Walk Alone...Or Not

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Walk Alone...Or Not Empty
PostSubject: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:29 am

Chase was walking around Death City. He wanted to be alone for a little bit. He thought about his parents and how they kicked him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:42 am

Kataro walks up to chase. "Hey Chase. Do you remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:42 am

I walked around the corner of a street in Death City, and bumped in to some chick. "Hey, are you lost? This is no place for a girl to walk around alone at night." It wasn't really that I cared for her, but as long as she was in Death City, and under the roof of my boss, Lord Death, I felt responsible.

OOC: Yes I know chase is a guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:48 am

Chase looked at the guy in front of him. He was kinda tall, taller than him for sure. He was a little intimidated by him. Chase didn't say anything but looked back down. Then it struck him. [He said girl...]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:49 am

"What IS a little girl like you doing out here?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:53 am

Chase recognized the other guy here. Kataro, He thought. "I-I uh." He started.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:07 am

"W-wait... That voice... You- Your not a girl!" I shouted. How could I have made that mistake? "I'm real sorry kid, my name's Ace. You just look so... I mean it's not that... I just..." Oh my god he's a guy... dammit... what do I do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:12 am

OOC: I'm trying to hold in my laughter because if I don't, I will wake my family.
He jumped when the guy, Ace, shouted. Chase didn't expect it. "I-it's ok."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:14 am

OOC: Lol thanks, I try to be funny as best I can in these threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:15 am

OOC: plus not much help that I'm listening to one of the funniest talk shows I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:20 am

I totally just disrespected this guy... Now my god damned honor code... "Uh... you seem like your not really the confrontational type kid... Do you think you could use a body guard?" Please say no, please say no, please say no...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:23 am

"B-bodyguard?" Chase was shy and didn't have many friends and out of them none had ever mentioned a bodyguard before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:25 am

"He's... A dude!!! Then have to approach him like a dude." Kataro said to himself. "Hey there Brotha!!! What's cracka-lackin!! Wanna hit the club and hit on some bitches!!!!?? Because you're definitely not a guy.... I MEAN YOURE DEFINITELY A GUY.... so you like bitches instead of guys. Heh heh..." Kataro hangs his head down out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:27 am

Chase jumps at how loud he was being. He had never met someone like him before.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:27 am

"Yeah, like someone to keep you safe... No matter what way you slice this cake, Death City isn't exactly safe... other than financially I guess." Please for once just let me off easy god... Then I looked over at Kataro, to see him acting like an idiot like usual. "Kataro even I know that made you look like a dumbass, and I don't even talk to any of you! So what, he's a guy! Calm the hell down!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:31 am

Chase shook his head. He didn't really want a person that stays around with him all the time. "N-no."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:31 am

Kataro wanted to say something that wasn't worth it, so he just calmed down. "*ahem* I APOLOGIZE for my outburst. I didn't mean to make anyone upset." He said through his teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:33 am

"I-it's fine, K-Kataro he said quietly and looked down again.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:35 am

"R-right, I understand your decision." I exhaled a breath I'd been keeping in for a while. That's great... thank god... "Hey, do you at least want me to walk you home?" Immediately after saying that I bit my tongue, and screamed in my head. dammit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:40 am

He shook his head again. Right as he had done that, a girl with long hair a few shade lighter came up to him. "Chase! There you are! Did you get lost again?" Chase looked at her and shook his head...again. The girl was much taller than him, about as tall as Ace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:45 am

"Hi miss. I was walking through the city and I found him here. He ok."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:54 am

"Y-you are a girl... right? I mean... you don't look like... er, your chest..." son of a bitch... "I-I just don't wanna make the same mistake twice or anything..." I bowed respectively. "Allow me to start over. I am Ace Toromaki, I accidentally bumped in to this young man here. I take it that you are his sister?" Maybe if I played this off, I wouldn't take a slap to the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:01 am

"I'm Lily Astor. I'm sure he hasn't introduced him self yet. This is my brother Chase. Thanks for keeping him company. And you, Kataro right, I've introduced myself to you already. Chase let out a small sigh. He loved his sister, don't get him wrong, but she could be a bit much sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:04 am

She's... so confident. Surely she's not... related to him!? "I see. Surely you're not students at the academy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:04 am

Dustan had just walked out from an alleyway. He had just stopped his lookout for trouble, and thought the area was clear. He had his mask in his hand and he was rubbing his neck, eyes closed when he came out. He opened them, and began walking in the opposite direction, not noticing them and yawning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk Alone...Or Not
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next