Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DO YOU WANNA BUILD A THRONE ROOM?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

DO YOU WANNA BUILD A THRONE ROOM? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO YOU WANNA BUILD A THRONE ROOM?   DO YOU WANNA BUILD A THRONE ROOM? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 9:54 am

Throne: a great sprawling behemoth of red marble with black veins, not so much resembling those typical of the substance, but more like those of a human being. The entire thing seems to be rigid 90 degree angles at one moment, and a fluid tar-like substance the next, depending purely on where you look at it from. Maroon cushions run across the seat and armrests for Sovuru's lounging pleasure, embroidered with thread of gold design work, depicting the enslavement and slaughter of human beings. Within the ridges and knots of the chair, the shapes of human faces appear, expressions of anguish and despair etched into their features. As the throne branches outwards in all directions the edges form a branching structure like a tangle of thorns, and out from that reach the pale skeletons of human beings, struggling to get out of their cruel stone prison.

Crown: The crown is a solid golden piece made up of tiny skeletons joining hands about his head, with rubies for eyes and mocking grins with pointed teeth. The skeletons themselves wear crowns too, these one made of onyx.

Hammer: The king holds in his hand a golden scepter roughly a yard long. The grip is made of inlaid stripes of red and black leather. Onyx thorn shaped spikes branch off from the pommel and head, the latter branching out far more and totally replacing the golden head. In the center of the spiked ball there is a massive blood red ruby, supported within the structure. Written along the shaft in a cruel, sharply angled alphabet are the words "For all those who oppose my will, feel my wrath."
Back to top Go down

DO YOU WANNA BUILD A THRONE ROOM? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO YOU WANNA BUILD A THRONE ROOM?   DO YOU WANNA BUILD A THRONE ROOM? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 9:33 pm

My throne would be a GREAT ORGANIC MONSTROSITY, PULSATING AND OOZING, COVERED IN BLACK BUG LIKE CHITIN, CRAWLING FORWARD ON THOUSANDS OF TINY, SKITTERING LEGS.

My crown would be a GREAT HEADRESS DONE IN THE STYLE OF A HERCULES BEETLES HORN THING

My hammer would be a RAIL GUN.
Back to top Go down

DO YOU WANNA BUILD A THRONE ROOM?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2