Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Importance" of Partners

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:46 am

"Come on... talk to me... you have to let me in." I say trying to stabilize the connection as his confidence wavers "It's the meisters job to forge the link I can't do it alone... it's dark in your soul right now I can't see you." I start to get uncertain myself "Come on... try me. What is my soul like? How does it feel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:56 am

"I'll try..." He began to pry, to search through her soul, whatever he could find.

As she looked around, she would see a sing pillar of light, that seemed to stretch up and down infinitely. The light surrounded a boy much younger than Martyn in appearance, but clearly the same child, holding a very fine crafted katana in his hands as he sat beneath a a wooden gate (similar in appearance to the arches in the Death Room) with his eyes closed. The darkness, reached inward towards him, but the child's poise seemed to be the only thing holding it back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:06 am

I watch the scene that is forced on me my eyes tracking the kid and the shadows waiting to see what would happen.

My memories also start flowing as he starts to see a girl in the corner of a room stinking of booze and cigarettes a large beet red woman standing over the child yelling swinging around a glass beer bottle as she does "You useless, worthless brat... just like your father."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:30 am

He watched in awe, as this woman threatened to brutalize her only child with a dangerous object. How could she have the strength to cause her own child harm? She wasn't human clearly, some sort of monstrosity.

The boy stood up, and faced her and stairs made from light formed, cascading down from him to Tiala's feet. Her took one step, and to the left of him you could see a image of him lost, and wandering with the sword in hand. He took another step, to the right this time, an old man with a body comparable in size to mosquito hitting him with a bamboo wood staff, and bruising him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:49 am

I watch scenes unfold and I try to take a step towards him but the light won't support me so I call out "Just look at me... Just come to where I am..."

The child looks up at the woman her multi-colored eyes flashing coated in tears and the womaned practically screched when she saw them "Don't you dare look at me with those eyes! Your father had those eyes and I hate them I can't stand you!" She swings the bottle again almost hitting the kid and the little girl cries out "Why won't someone help...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:56 am

OOC// Sorry I'm kinda tired right now. It's 3 AM over here, so I'm gonna call it a night. I'll try and post tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:09 pm

Martyn found himself walking towards them, and stood behind the woman as she swung the bottle, he grabbed her hand by the wrist to prevent her from trying to cut her daughter a second time.. "What an awful mother you are."

As he kept walking down, these images seemed to repeat, the man attacking Martyn, but the changed slightly each time. The weapon would be different, Martyn would have more scars than the last time, but over time also gained skill. It had become easy to tell, each step he took represented a year of his life although the child on the stairs was still as young as when he started, the pictures progressed in age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:21 pm

"That's right just keep coming to me... your almost there......" I hold out my arms towards him as I wait to feel his embrace if he made it through his journey. I try to ignore his past catching a few glimpses as my eyes train on his face.

The child's eyes open wide as the kid confronts her mother and shuffles closer to him and grabs his leg and starts to cry a little "Are you here to help me...?" she sobs out as the mother's face twists into a snarl and swings her free hand at him "Who the hell do you think you are!!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:07 pm

He took the last few steps, but on the very last one, a very small world unfolded around them, they were standing at a temple, and the same old man stood before Martyn. His smile was cruel, and behind him a man was shackled to the wall, forging swords with last of his strength. The old man, handed Martyn the sword, that same one he had from the beginning, and instantly he stood a midst a burning town. People slaughtered, and the bodies of the ones he could call family dead in front of him and as he looked down he could see his hand covered in their blood holding the sword, the tool of their demise. Tears welled up inside of him. It was clear what had occurred but he couldn't bare to see it for himself. HE simply stood and watched as everything he knew vanished in a heinous cleansing fire.

He caught the woman's other hand and forced her to the ground with her arms behind her back. "I'm her new protector. And you WILL leave her alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:18 pm

The child started to grow as the woman faded at his words until she was her 16 year old self hugging Martyn tightly from behind. She was sobbing a little as she clung to him "Protect me... no one protected me before..." her choked sobs make her stop until she bursts out with "Will you be here for me... when I need you?"

I shout out to him as he halts "I don't care what you did... I care about what you'll do." I reach out and grab his shoulders and try to tug him to me as I say "don't live in the past... I-we need you here and now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:02 pm

"I'll be there, before anyone else. You can hold on to me, for as long as you need." He stood there patiently with her, hoping she could accept him now.

The boy was shaking as she held him, he cried into her. "Please protect me, from him... He made me do this."  There was nobody else around, but if she looked up she would see dark red eyes staring down on them from the sky. "He's too strong... I can't fight him forever, not alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:08 pm

I hold even tighter as my tears stain his shirt and sob out "I'll be holding you forever then..." I start to shake a little as I speak and close my eyes

"We can be together... we'll fight anything with each other. We don't have to be alone." I say as I hold onto him as strong as I could. I kiss his forehead after I speak and whisper "Nothings to strong for us..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:16 pm

After she kissed him, he stared up into his eyes, and there was a glimmer of hope. Suddenly he began to glow, and returned to his 14 year old self, and worlds began to merge.

The two of them would open their eyes to see they were back on the rooftop, embracing each other in the warmth of the sunlight and their hair gently blowing in the wind. Martyn didn't want to let go, it was warm, SHE was warm and felt so right to be held by someone. He blushed again no longer crying but the trails of tears still left on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:36 pm

I look deep into his eyes as I press closer into him thinking that I had finally found someone for myself. I pause for a second as the tears on my face finally cease. I press my lips against his quickly and just let the kiss rest their without forcing it I whisper "thank you..." against them as I sob one last time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 7:33 pm

He let go of her and sitting on his knees he took her hands in his and cradled them delicately. "I should be thanking you... I suppose, you believe me now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 7:39 pm

"Thanks for what...? I didn't do much." I say as my cheeks blush furiously from the kiss. "I believe we connected... and we can go from there." My hands grip his a little tighter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:41 am

OOC// Sorry for disappearing like that. :/ That was very lame of me.

Eh, it's a start I suppose. He thought to himself. Thinking about the kiss he recoiled a little, he had never been so close to someone before, what does someone do after a kiss and what does it really mean? He blushed even more, turning his head away from her. "Sorry, this is new to me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:06 pm

"Oh... come on is that all you have to say?" She says as her hands grip tighter "What we just did and you don't much else to say to me?" My voice had lost its shy whisper to be replaced with loud. Then she starts to pout.

//ooc: it's fine it was a bit odd but ive been having fun with my others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:15 pm

"No that's not what I meant at all." He too pouted and pulled her back in for a tight hug. "It's just been so long since someone has been compassionate towards me. You know that... don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:34 pm

I hug as tightly as my little body will allow and say in my new loud voice "Well be more clear next time... dummy... but you know things about me to." I then press my face into his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 1:59 pm

"You know, you haven't even told me your name yet." He breathed deep and she compressed against him, she was so warm to hold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 3:46 pm

"Tiala... My names Tiala..." I mutter into his chest before saying "I can't breath... I'm small remember...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 10:46 am

He let her relax for a moment, not considering he might have been suffocating the poor girl. "Tiala, that's such a unique name, beautiful too." Martyn stood up and extended a hand to her to help up if she wanted. "Might I ask what a girl like you is doing around her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:19 am

I blush as he compliments me before taking his hand and placing the other on my hip. "I was going to the library but I guess this was a nice detour"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:47 am

He gently lifted her up, adoring her. "I couldn't agree more." He backed up a few steps and tripped on something behind him. Picking it up, she would see it was in fact the sword from his past. For a brief moment, blood dripped from it, and Martyn's eye glowed red, and then everything returned to normal. "Akemi..." He studied every inch of his weapon, and held it close. "I'll find the others, father... I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Importance" of Partners   The "Importance" of Partners - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Importance" of Partners
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next