Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 12:53 am

11/29/15
10:28
At the very bottom of the steps to the academy.

It had been a hard few day's for Kaitlin. Good, but difficult. She had asked her weapon to come to do some additional training with her every day after school. Usually Kaitlin was adapted to the extra work. She had been doing the additional training by herself up until a few days ago. But practicing the use of Courtney's weapon form was more than physically draining, it was stressful, and difficult. But they had made progress from day one, running through a series of drills and training dummy run's to practice mobility. The thought of practicing flight made her want to gag, but that could be saved for later. Just yesterday they had one of their most intense sessions. Her legs were sore and her entire core still tingled from doing so many "evasive maneuvers" which really meant rolling to the side.

She could only imagine how tired Courtney was as well. So on this fine Sunday she asked her weapon partner if she'd like to go on a relaxing stroll through the town. To maybe spend a couple hours just to get away from it all. She checked her phone for the time, it was right around when they had planned to meet. Today Kaitlin was wearing a red T shirt, the top short sleeves being a brighter shade of red. Around her leg's she wore some simple cargo pant's. Sitting on the first step, she waited there.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 1:47 am

Courtney wouldn't arrive until 10 minutes after the time they had agreed on, walking up to Kaitlin as she looked at her phone before mumbling out. "Fashionably late..." And stowed the phone away, looking at Kaitlin. "Hello."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 12:02 pm

Shortly after Kaitlin spotted her she'd wave. "Hello Courtney." Said Kaitlin, standing up. She crossed her arms behind her head and smiled. "Well atleast you made it right? How are you feeling, are you ready to go?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 1:14 pm

"Ready..." Courtney said, taking a moment to tighten her bowtie, this time patterned with little versions of Lord Death's mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 1:49 pm

"Great! We picked a good day for this. The heats not as extreme as it is usually. Let's walk to the shopping disrict, there's lots to do there." she said, before she'd start leading Courtbey to that part of town at a leasurly pace. "Oh, that bow tie looks good on you." she complemented.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 2:29 pm

"I... Thank you." Courtney said, unsure of how to respond to the compliment. She pursed her lips and turned her attention to her phone, trying distract her mind from focusing on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 3:16 pm

She'd take her down through the park. The small grassy field quickly drying from the bad to the bone sprinkler system. They'd be walking through a few tree's down a path. She'd look over to Courtney as they passed some flowers. Hoping she would not see the girl on her phone.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 4:07 pm

Courtney's attention had drifted from her phone when they entered the park, and she was some yards behind Kaitlin, kneeling down beside a bed of lilacs and gently caressing the petals of one of the flowers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 9:57 pm

Kaitlin would walk over to her. Looking down at the flowers. She kneeled a couple yards away from Courtney. They were dessert flowers, nice and big. Nothing imported in just to make the park look better. They made it feel more natural, even if it also made her feel thirsty. "I wonder what kind they are. She said, poking one flower in the middle and getting a little pollen on her fingers. She used to think pollen smelled nice, but one day in biology she learned what it really was. Ewww, flower sperm. She thought, rubbing it off into her pants.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 12:36 am

Courtney, not even paying attention, started plucking the flowers bit by bit, entwining them in her hair around the fake flower hairpiece she always wore. Rather than plucking them all from the same spot, she made sure to vary, so that the flowers wouldn't look too horrible after she was finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 11:40 am

Kaitlin would watch as Courtney did this. Once or twice she would pick up a flower and offer it to her. Using the same method as Courtney in order to avoid making the flower bunches look terrible for the next people who walked by. When it looked like Courtney was done picking flowers she'd say "You look-" Before cutting herself off by shaking her head. She just smiled at her friend instead.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 11:55 am

"Hmm?" Courtney asked, looking up at Kaitlin. The light filtered through the trees just perfectly, making the flowers glisten with fresh morning dew and making her look ever so ethereal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 11:58 am

Kaitlin shook her head. "Nothing." Before grinning again. "Now come on angel hair let's get going before I get heat stroke." She joked, before turning to continue walking in the direction they were going earlier.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 2:01 pm

"Heat stroke?" She asked softly, a thoughtful expression flitting across her face. "Not that hot..." She said before gesturing go herself and how comfortable she was in her button up and suit coat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 5:23 pm

Kaitlin looked over as Courtney did this. "Your something else you know that? I want to roll the sleeves up on my T shirt!" She joked, Kaitlin hated putting on sun screen just to walk outside. The stuff was so gross she hardly put up with a coat of it when she went swimming. Her body wasn't adapted to living here and she did not feel it would be any time soon. She blushed.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 5:38 pm

"Something else than what..." Courtney asked, the only indication that she understood it was a joke being the small smirk that pulled at the corner of her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 5:41 pm

Kaitlin smiled back despite blushing. "Come on, let's go I for one am thirsty walking in this dessert disguised as a town." She'd say, really craving a lemonade or something.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 6:18 pm

Courtney hummed softly at her evasiveness, standing and brushing the knees of her suit pants off before following after her Meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 7:47 pm

She would walk into town, it was a busy time with a number of people going about their holiday shopping. Kaitlin was not hungry, just thirsty. So she found a soda machine and put a few coins in the slot, hitting a button for diet fizz as it rolled out. "Want one?" She offered holding another dollar as she sipper her own and looked out at the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 9:04 pm

"I'm fine..." She said softly, slipping her hands into her pockets and looking around at the people passing by. She hummed out thoughtfully once more, looking down at the smart watch around her wrist and pursing her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 10:08 pm

As Kaitlin sipped her refreshing over carbonated beverage she to would look at the smart watch Courtney was wearing. Wondering where she got the money for such a nuance devise or if she thought it was interesting enough to go out and buy one with her own money. Her eyes would then wander over to a man on the other end of the street. He looked to be a street performer. Throwing red balls a short distance into the air before catching them, making a motion with his hands and throwing them again. It was quite impressive and enchanting. If it wasn't for the busy road in between them she would definitely go and drop a buck into his hat.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 10:23 pm

Courtney scrolled through a wiki page on what to do when out with friends, pursing her lips as she read over before softly saying. "Let's get lunch..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 10:35 pm

Kaitlin would look over surprised at the initiative. "O-Oh you wanna do that? Sounds good to me, I can eat. I-..... Don't really know anyplace around here, but I'll find out with my own technology!" She said holding her phone into the air. "Siri find me a restaurant!"

"Okay. Searching the web for: Find me a rest your aunt."

Kaitlin looked disappointed at the world as a whole as she put the phone back into her pocket. She looked around before pointing at one building. It had a big sign that said "Grillbies" With the dot in the i replaced by a neon sign that had flickering flames. "What do you think about that place?" She asked Courtney.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 11:04 pm

Courtney looked at the sign and then shrugged. "What about a cafe..." She said softly, pointing to a place across the street whose sign was a simple rendering of an acoustic guitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2015, 11:09 pm

Hmm. Thought Kaitlin. Musical cafe.... Grill.... She debated this for a moment before reminder herself that she just ate breakfast an hour ago and it wasn't even noon yet. So she nodded, and hit the button on the metal pole connected to the stop lights so they could cross.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)   Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing, as partners do. (Closed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next