Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners Empty
PostSubject: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:33 pm

Lucille skipped carefully through town, keeping her eyes trained on the ground in front of her, only glancing up to make sure she wasn't about to run into anyone. She turned randomly, having no actual destination. She didn't care where she ended up, it wasn't like she had somewhere to get back to anyways. The only place she had to remember was the academy. Where she slept didn't matter, on the ground or in a park, it was all the same to her. 

While she had been in Europe, she and Skyler had stayed in a decently nice hostel with beds and bathrooms. But now that she was back-without any money-she had nowhere to stay, except the streets. Though she was grateful to Skyler for the wonderful year-long trip, Lucille wished she had returned to the DWMA with her. She missed her friend, and her Meister Leo. She was sure he'd found another weapon by now, and didn't want to intrude. But she did miss him....was that wrong? It couldn't be....

Lucille was 15 now, and Skyler was 18. Before she had gone to Europe, Lucille had been Sora. She decided to rid herself of the name her orphanage gave her, to start anew with a new name and new life. She pushed her memories of the past away and focused on the future, on her friends at the DWMA, and any missions she may pick up. 

As she skipped, she turned down an alleyway. It was dark, and it wasn't long before she slowed down. Shadows picked at her heels, willing her to hide among them, or to be stolen away. Fear began to creep in, as it always did when anything happened. She needed to work on that if she was going to go on missions to get souls....oh well. Her blue flats tapped the cobblestone lightly, making barely any sound at all. Her figure seemed to shrink the further she went in the alley, making her seem smaller than she was, for she had grown the past year-2 whole inches! She was eating more than she used to-though still not as much as she should be. Her mind continued to wander as she stumbled through the alley-it seemed to stretch on forever! When would it end? 

(feel free to add an enemy here too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:38 pm

A man walked up behind the small girl, putting a hand on her back. He was quite tall with broad shoulders, as well as a wicked grin, showing off his teeth and the couple he was missing.

Man: Why, hello there young miss, you seem to be lost? Is there. . . Anything, I can help you with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 11:18 pm

Lucille let out a squeal of shock as horror once more jolted through her body, sending a shiver down her spine. She leaped away from the man's hand, whipping around to face him. She could feel tears swelling in her eyes, and forced them away before they could spill down her cheeks. If she cried, she would just seem weaker. 

"S-stay away from me!!" she screeched, holding up a frail hand-as if it could keep him at bay. Though, what he didn't know was that her hand could change from normal to a bow, which she knew how to use fairly well. Eyes wide with fear and body shaking violently, Lucy began to back away slowly, towards what she hoped was the exit from the alley. 

Well she was wrong. All she did was back into the brick wall, with the man advancing on her like some sort of carnivore. Terror tore through her, it took all her power to keep herself from crumpling to the floor right then and there. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 6:22 am

Unknowing to the two of them, approaching them fast was Lucy's old meister. His day was pretty normal so far, with him not doing much, until he saw his old weapon's soul. He was in utter dis belief, and immediately went out to see her. Shen he saw another soul join her, he started to sprint over there. When he made it to the alley, he walked up behind the man with a whip in his hand. He swung it hard, scratching the man's back. He then got in closer, sweeping his legs to knock the man over. He stood over him, glaring.

Leo: I don't appreciate you bothering my friend, sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 9:53 am

"Leo!" Squeaked Lucille in happy surprise, dropping her hand to her side. Lucy bounded up beside him, resisting the urge to hug him. She hadn't expected to see him so soon! Sure, she was thinking of going to look for him at the DWMA later, but had decided to wait-to adjust back to life in Death City. 

So this had been quite a shock to the young girl, so much so that she had momentarily forgotten her paralyzing fear. It still pricked at the edge of her mind, but she was sure it was safe now that Leo was here-and that she wasn't alone. "What do we do with him?" She asked, none of her original stuttering present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 7:10 am

Leo: Well, I think we let him run. We have no actual reason to kill him, so who cares.

Leo lifted his foot up, watching the man scurry off. He rested a hand on Lucy's shoulder, taking a deep sigh.

Leo: Well, this was a little unannounced, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 7:01 pm

Lucille nodded and watched as the man ran away. She glanced up at Leo's touch, but didn't flinch. She smiled up at him and his words, not bothering to attempt to hide her eyes. Her self-esteem had gotten [slightly] better over the past year. 

"Yes, I'd say it was." She beamed, stepping back so she could see him, and so he could see her. She had filled out while she was away, her body less weak and frail and more like it should be. She was still underweight, but regaining it slowly. Skyler had helped her a lot with that. Her hair was brighter and longer, and her eyes weren't as cautious as they used to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 7:15 pm

Leo: Well, let's go, Sora. We have a lot to catch up on.

He gave her a big smile, then motioned her to follow. Going down the street, he made sure Sora was close by him, and continued to walk.

Leo: So, how come you decided to come back then? Europe not good enough for you, huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 7:23 pm

Lucille smiled and walked alongside him, "Yes, yes we do. For one thing, my name is Lucille now." She giggled, skipping next to Leo. "I decided to change it, to leave behind the orphanage and the name they gave me." She looked up to him, a nervous grin on her lips. "Skyler came up with it, what do you think?" 

She mulled over his question in her mind, thinking about why she had left Europe. "Well...I guess I just missed the Academy...but Sky decided to stay behind, I guess she likes it a lot there. I wasn't planning on staying there forever anyways. We got a lot done. I can fight alone now, and so can Sky." She beamed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 7:30 pm

Leo: Well, Okay then Luci. Well I can understand why Sky stayed, given her past. As to you, I'm glad to see you again. And I think that we will have to see what you can do as well, sometime, don't you agree? Also, I do like your new name. Now, Luci, what about you asking some questions now, huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 7:38 pm

Lucy smiled nervously at Leo, enjoying her name new name from someone other than Skyler. "Yes I'd like to show off how awesome I've become!" She chuckled at her statement, knowing full well that the art of showing off was not in her repertoire. 

There was one question that was burned into her mind, one that she was scared to ask but knew must be spoken aloud. If his answer was yes, she didn't know what she was going to do. "Um...well I have one question really..." She began quietly, " Um....do you have a new partner?" Her voice shook as she spoke, casting him a quick glance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 7:44 pm

Leo knew this was coming. though he really didn't like it, all the same.

Leo: Yes, I have found another weapon. Though, to be fair, she did find me first. Anyway, with all of that being said, I don't think your very amused with that fact. Technically, we could be partners and do it like the last time with me, you, and Sky. Although, I do want you to find another partner. Mainly for the reason of you need to know how to be used by other people other then me and Sky. You are welcome to stay and visit my house whenever you like, of course. Anything else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 7:47 pm

Lucy breathed out slowly, taking a few minutes to be silent. She thought over his response, wondering what she could do. She knew Leo, but she didn't know this other weapon. She didn't want to intrude on their partnership, but she did want to have a partner. After a while, she decided that she would just find herself a new Meister. 

"Oh, okay. Well, then you should just keep with your weapon. I'll find myself a new Meister." She replied, sounding more confident than she felt. "But..um...if it isn't too much trouble..I kind of...don't have anywhere to..um..stay..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 7:50 pm

Leo: Of course it's no trouble. Come on, Luci, let's go make yourself at home. Also, do you have any bags you need to collect before hand?

Leo looked around, noting that his weapon was not home, which was kind of a good thing, since he was a little afraid for Luci, given the nature of Causper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 7:53 pm

Lucy smiled, shaking her head. She hadn't brought anything with her back from Europe except for what she had on her. Everything had been left with Skyler, who'd said that she would bring it back with her at a later time. 

"Sky said she would bring all my stuff with her when she gets back." Lucy stated, following Leo to the house. "And thank you...I've been sleeping outside since I got back..." She watched him look around, and noticed that he look relieved to find no one else here. 

"What is it?" She asked curiously, stepping cautiously inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 7:56 pm

Leo was a little surprised by the question, and his face grew a little red.

Leo: Sharp, aren't we. Well, I'm a little afraid of meeting up with my weapon right now. She has a couple of unorthodox habits, and comes from a line of psychics. It's kind of weird, but she's a good person, at the end of it all. Even if she can create fiber strings and make webs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:08 pm

Fiber strings and webs? Lucy asked herself, Psychics? What's happened since I've been gone...Shaking her head slightly, she shrugged and looked up at Leo, putting on a smile. 

"What's her name?" She asked, standing awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:11 pm

Leo: Her name is Causper. We met when I was wandering a playground during another fun night of my insomnia. We talked for a bit, and then we decided to become partners. It's been interesting to hang with her, and we have been partners for about a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:15 pm

"She sounds....nice." Lucy said after a few moments, "Only a week ago though? You've been out of a partner for a while then..I'm sorry about that." She placed a hand on the back of her head and laughed nervously, "So your insomnia is as bad as it was before then?" She asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:20 pm

Leo: It kind of got worse. I spend a lot more time awake then asleep during the night, and will get about 4 hours of sleep a week. I'm thinking about getting medication about it, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:25 pm

Lucille's soft smile dropped into a delicate frown. She said nothing for a moment, instead she walked closer and drew her thin arms around Leo. She was still very small and frail, but she could at least manage to clasp her hands together around his back. 

"I'm sorry Leo.." she mumbled, blinking away the tears swelling in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:32 pm

Leo wrapped his arms around him, holding her tight.

Leo: No, it's okay Luci. You can't do anything to help with this. Don't worry, I'll be fine, Luci. Everything will turn out fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:36 pm

Lucy shook her head, pulling back just enough to be able to look him in the eyes "But I do worry Leo, and I want to help..I just don't know how.." She averted her eyes again, hugging him tighter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:39 pm

Leo: I don't either, Luci, but like I said, everything will turn out fine. It's not like I'm dying, it's just some lost hours of sleep. Just keep your chin up, Luci.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:05 am

Luci shook her head again "yes but still..." She mumbled, struggling to remember something she'd learned from Sky, "Skyler says that you'll die from lack of sleep before starvation...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next