Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:59 am

There's been a few changes due to some people missing information in this thread. The list now goes:

Shizu: Male #1
Jac: Male #2
Deth: Male #3
Beetle: Male #4

Seris: Female #1
Oblivion Dragon: Female #2
Beyril: Female #3
?????: Female #4

So if anyone's able to provide a female character 18 or older to replace CTs, it would be appreciated. I'd use one of mine but the only one I have that's isn't in a relationship is a little horrible for using people and stuff.... Lets just say if it came to it, she'd probably get along for a bit but them try and screw you over. There's another I could technically use, but I'd have to stretch the rules a bit and it would lead to something you probably wouldn't want later on. So any alternatives would be great.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:02 am

There are way too few over 18s around...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:05 am

Yeah but, you know, I didn't want to shove underage characters into a dating game. After this, there's probably going to be one for everyone under 18, though.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:10 am

Who'll host it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:14 am

Well, I could use Skull Knight again. Or I could try to figure out someone else to use. I'll just have to think about it when we get there. Although I'm half-temped to bring out Tempest the Frog, lol!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:17 am

Who is Tempest the Frog?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:40 am

He's a Kishin Egg NPC who talkes like he's a medevil knight, wishes to become a star and conquor Broadway, and started up a cult that believes Christopher Walken is secretly Asura in disguise (Hail the Walkin).
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:42 am

Wat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:28 pm

Yup, that's seriously a thing, lol! Strix's Order found him in an assylum for Kishin Eggs before he broke out and gave birth to 4 children, the Brothers Tempest. There was a mission about hunting them but unfortunatly it was never finished. But they're still kind-of out there somewhere waiting for another mission to take them out, lol!
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:32 pm

I'll take said mission. *puts on glasses*
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 5:21 pm

Droon would be a fun host, or contestant. Whichever really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 9:00 pm

Never doubt the worm.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 2:11 pm

Is this thing going?!?! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 2:15 pm

Yup! Right now we're just waiting on Oblivion Dragon/Drago to post
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 2:17 pm

Chatbox/Zeph?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 2:21 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 2:36 pm

I want the under 18 one :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 2:59 pm

*turns to CT*

Give him the girl......
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 3:31 pm

??? I can make a high school dating raffle game?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 3:34 pm

Do it plz.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 3:35 pm

Will do
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 3:36 pm

YUSH!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2