Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Insert Title Here]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

[Insert Title Here] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 5:18 pm

"I never was good with kids...." Nalik sighed, a little unsre about what just happened. He looked up at the woman who helped him fight, slightly confused about how she managed to do it. It wasn't anything he was desperate to know, but the curiossity got the better of him.

"You know, you really handled yourself with that thing. It doesn't seem that easy to cut through, either." His left arm grabbed his right one, touching the scars from where attacks had managed to get through his gauntlets. "Where the heck did you manage to get one of those? It beats the crap out of what I've been using for sure."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 9:25 pm

"It's something I made myself. It allows me to fully utilize my weapon form by myself. I suppose I probably didn't need it as much as I thought here, but it did seem to help a lot. It's linked up to my brain so I can access certain things from my subconscious that I can't normally do. So in other words: I am capable of hacking myself...I apologize for rambling, it's just that the concept even now interests me." She input a quick binary code so her arm could turn back to normal, as well as the sword she was wielding to disappear. She looked at the man's scars, before returning her attention back to the man himself. "To give myself a proper introduction: I am Millina Hilton, who I described myself as a new resident in the Death City area, with my goal short and sweet: to become a Death Scythe. I should enroll into the academy sometime next week. Give or take. May I ask who you are? And if your wounds need to be tended to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:17 pm

"No, I'm afraid these scars will never go away...." Nalik's grip tightened on his arm as he looked down for a moment. "After how much crap that damn spell caused, I'm convenced there's not a force on earth that can fix them. But, honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way." The scars, the hat, his scarf and his sword.... Nalik was a man shaped by his past who could never let the events that shaped him go. But, by choice, had surrounded himself with reminders of what had been done. As he looked back at the woman with the more effective gauntlet arm, a sudden urge crossed his mind. An urge that maybe for once in his life he should finally stop obsessing over what had been. An urge to try something new for a change and move on, one reminder at a time.

"Hey...." He muttered. "You said that thing's for your weapon form, right? So that means you're a weapon?" His mind was reluctant but he pushed onwards anyways, knowing this was the right path to take. "I.... I think I might be intrested in seeing how you work if you don't have a meister. Change things up a bit. Just as long as I don't have to stick a damn wire in my arm like that to wield you."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:45 pm

"Heh...You won't have to. I currently have no meister, and I suppose having one should get the job done faster. Soul synchronization upon wielding should be enough of a subsitute to the wire linking I have...Alright. I accept your offer. I am now your weapon for the time being." She glanced back at Nalik and smiled softly, before hardening into a look of curiosity. "You still haven't told me your name. Are you purposely avoiding the question? Are you simply didn't hear me? I request to at least know the identity of my meister, if you'd please." She thought back to the events that had just occured. It all happened so fast. The sun radiating it's heat, seemingly watching intently as their little squirmish occured. But just like the sun, the girl disappeared, her identity like the sun were clouded. A rain drop soon fell, only to be followed by another, and another as it began to pick up steadily. "Who...are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:08 pm

"I'm Nalik and hang on a minute-" He mentioned, a bit of guard about what she said. "Going back to what you just said, before this goes any further. What do you mean that having a meister SHOULD get around the whole freaky brain-wire thing?" The rain was light, easilly sheilded by his witch's hat. "You mean you don't know if your weapon will try and stick a damn tube into me or not? How the heck do I know this thing's not going to take over my mind or-"

A heavy groan escaped him as he stopped himself. There was bound to be some risks with a new weapon and he just had to accept it for the moment. How bad could it be? He's had worse things stabbed through him before. "Whatever, just go weapon form and see if this thing even works...."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 2:01 pm

"It shouldn't have to. Being synced on soul wavelengths is enough to not require a mental link...I assume." Millina, in a flash of a light green light, transformed into her weapon form onto Nalik's right arm. The chrome structure of the weapon reached up to his upper arm, with the wrist downward open to allow hand availability. The same keypad was also available on the wrist, with the touch screen blank. "Alright, this is it. Allow me to explain some things. The keypad on your wrist is able to bypass and access certain capabilities from within the weapon form, like the sword that I used earlier. But from I understand...that's all I can remember at the moment. Now in order to do so, you have to input the code in a binary format. The binary format is a simple programming language that is used to recieve a response from the weapon. I'm sorry..is this too much? I apologize if it's a hefty information dump."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 2:57 pm

As soon as Millina was done expleining, Nalik just glanced down at the keypad, lost at what was going on. "Crap, I'm too out of date for this stuff...." He muttered to himself quietly. "Whatever, so I need to memorize some codes or whatever to use the other thing. I'll have to mess with that later on." As he spoke, the meister walked over to the destroyed bench and grabbed his gauntlets. After some quick thought, he turned his head around and felt like this form was a bit too bulky for his sword arm.

"Hey, is there any way you can make this switch over to my left arm? It just seems unnatural on my right arm. And that's the one I'm used to really fighting with, so it'll mess me up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 3:54 pm

"Of course. And don't stress over the codes. I'll relay them to you for input if the situation for it arises." Millina switched to Nalik's arm at his request, with everything practically mirrored from it's right appearance. "And I request one thing. you see the keypad on your arm? I request you try your best to keep it in tact. It's reasonably durable, but if it takes too much damage, I risk mental damage, and my weapon form could have complications. Best case scenario if it is severely damaged is that I lose my sight until it is repaired, or replaced. Please don't be too reckless." He probably won't be. Perhaps I am simply too worried. But yet...if worse to worse occurs, I suppose I'll have to take matters into my own hands. "Would you mind explaining yourself? Your occupation? You don't attend the academy do you? You mentioned that you hunt Kishin Eggs alive, so I'm assuming you don't." It was a reasonable assumption, after all in the academy it is a requirement to a Kishin, TO KILL. It kinda erks her that the possibility of him refusing to kill Kishins may actually arise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 5:09 pm

"Yeah, I'm not really with the DWMA. Mainly due to a few problems with them in the past." He looked the weapon over, testing how it felt before the meister finally started putting on his right gauntlet. He adjusted it carefully as he continued.

"Anyways, as I think I mentioned before, I'm pretty much a mercinary for hire. It's not that different really except I have an easier time tracking Kishin Eggs down without having to worry about paperwork and I just take rewards when I can. Just enough to cover basic needs and keep updated with information most of the time." Nalik finally snapped a plate from the gauntlet that had come out back into place. "It's not really about the money, though. Not always.... I don't care about that and I don't care about higher causes. All that really matters is saving lives howeve I can. And if that means I must kill some people to do so, then so be it."

He sighed slightly, glancing down at the weapon. He usually wasn't that dramatic about things.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 8:08 pm

"Hm...maybe you should consider? I understand you may not want to be affiliated with them, but it should make your life a tad easier. And although you said you had a sort of conflict in the past, I am able to vouch for your performance today in order to make the admission process easier, if you're willing." Surely what happened between him and the DWMA won't harm his odds of admission. Although it's not required, it will admittedly make the process in collecting souls easier...I assume. Seemed like a safe assumption, but the thing that bothered her most was the conflicting of soul collection. It was admittedly a selfish endeavor, but isn't that the point of a weapon? To become stronger to the point where they have the honor to be wielded by Lord Death himself? If not...Then what's the point of being a weapon? "If you are willing to be apart of the DWMA, I can be a reference. Short and sweet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 9:22 pm

"No, it's just not that simple!" Nalik blurted out, slightly aggrivated at how much Millina was trying to push the concept onto him. "The DWMA has no idea who I am. They were just too preoccupied with other things. But that doesn't excuse what they did... what their bloodthirsty teachings caused."

As soon as he mentioned his distrust for the DWMA directly, a sharp pain shot through him and Millina. Their minds had shifted out of sync and caused their wavelengths to start rejecting eachother but, even through the pain and the weapon growing heavy on his arm, Nalik hung onto her. An image shifted through their minds from his past, the image of a red haired woman with bright green eyes full of tears. It only lasted a moment before the meister forced it away.

"Maybe I'm just a damn stubborn fool, but I can never forgive them even if they weren't directly responsible. And, no matter what you say, that's never going to change!" The weapon seemed to grow heavier as his hatred became more apparent. He gritted his teeth in pain as things just seemed to get worse....

"I'd rather die than join those bastards!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 11:19 pm

"I understand. I musn't force you to join if you refuse to. I apologize." She stated calmly, although mentally, the sudden desynchronization of souls made her frustrated, as well as scared for her new meister considering he was still putting in effort to wielding her otherwise. "Your soul is going out of sync. I urge you to either let go, or attempt to resync. I refuse to let you hurt yourself if you can't do either." [Why is he straining himself? Why is he trying so hard? Doesn't this hurt him? Will the pain get to me too? Doesn't he care? When am I going to hurt too? Perhaps for not too long, he'll eventually resort to forcing his wavelength upon me in order to wield if he sees that it may work...most likely.[/i] The thought somewhat scared her. The idea of how much pain that may come her way if this continues is ambiguous, and thus unpredictable. That's what makes it scary. She can't help but wonder to what more of his past is to this man. Clearly this one thing is affecting him, but what is that thing? The pain pulsed through her, making the weapon form jump somewhat. Becoming too much to handle. Pause. The pain surges. "I urge you to make up your mind now!" She yelled in urgency, trying to hide the now imminent pain that was now being shared between the both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 12:27 am

Finally, Nalik calmed down. He glanced down at the weapon, mentally shaking off the pain. He didn't hurt her, did he? The Inu's sharpened senses slowly felt the weapon, trying to detect her wavelength and slight movements. It wasn't something he was used to trying, but it felt like she was... at least in some level of pain that she was recovering from. If she couldn't even handle that.......

"Ok, Millina, I'm sorry to throw this out there but here's the deal." A sigh escaped him as he got ready to speak his mind. "I can be your partner but we leave the DWMA out of it all. If you ever want to leave then just feel free to go and do whatever you want about them, but I'm not having any part of that crap. Also, you're going to learn to hold your own when I'm angry so we don't de-synchronize mid-fight...."

The meister pulled his scarf up over his mouth with his right arm as a small stream of blood began to trickle out of his mouth. He must have bit his tounge or lip without realizing it while de-synchronizing, but she didn't seem to notice. "It's only fair, you know? Especially since I'm going to be learning your binary keypad crap. So, do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 12:47 pm

"Understood. The DWMA will not be involved or affiliated with any of our future actions such as soul hunting." That's a bit disheartening...I hope we don't get penalized by the Academy for not taking missions directly through them... "However, I request that you attempt to remain a calm so a situation in which our souls desynchronise will not occur. With your permission, may I suggest a neural link in order to be fully synced if that occurs? However, I doubt you'd like it..." The neural link involves a situation in which like the keypad is connected to her brain, she will attempt to do the same. She understands that Nalik may not like it, yet that seems to be the best solution. I hope this partnership doesn't hit the fan...I really hope it doesn't...because if something like this happens again in a dire situation, our lives will be in jeopardy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 1:15 pm

"Neural-" Nalik clenched his fists slightly. "You're not going to shove wires into my brain! Damn, why...." He just shook his head for a moment as a small smile formed under his scarf. "You can't just solve everything with technology. I'll try and hold back in battle, but this really isn't that complicated. All we have to do is put some good old fashoned time and effort into this. Just start at normal and practice slowly working our way up to more intense wavelengths."

After talking, the meister walked over to the remains of the bench and sat down on the broken half. Then he held up the weapon to try and see where Millina appeared at to talk to her directly. "I won't lie, it's going to hurt at first. But trust me, we're going to be better off because of it."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 4:07 pm

"If you think it will help, then I suppose we could give it a shot." More pain? How does he think this will work? If we're going to be left to feel nothing but pain during training, then how are we going to make progress? Millina's face flashed on the top of the weapon, glancing at Nalik with a rather expressionless, yet somewhat calm gaze. "When should we train, and when should we begin to hunt kishin eggs? I will try my best to work around your schedule as I see fit in order to accomplish said goals." My schedule is fairly flexible either way, all I hope is that he doesn't take it to the extreme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 5:28 pm

"Just whenever you're ready, Millina." He replied, eger to see what she could do. "I can't plan out when I'm going to find a Kishin or what new jobs will come up, so for now lets just say I have all the time in the world. Contact me, I'll show up as soon as I can, if something comes up I'll be sure to let you know. But I should probably figure out how you actually work and you should get a bit more used to my wavelength before we start actually fighting Kishin together."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 5:42 pm

THREAD DONE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Title Here]   [Insert Title Here] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Insert Title Here]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2