Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching from a distance

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Watching from a distance Empty
PostSubject: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:23 pm

Fumetsu stood on top of some random building, watching over Death City. Not wanting to stand out, she was currently taking the form of a regular human girl. Her lips curls into a smile as a couple walks by the building, holding hands and laughing. It wasn't the happiness that made her smile, but the fact that they were humans. Fumetsu would usually be hunting for human souls right about now, but with the whole conflict between the Reaver and DWMA she didn't want to create more trouble than needed.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:28 pm

Arusa dropped down on his longboard, hoping get a good view of the city from this building. He walked forward and noticed the girl standing at the edge of the building. "Oh, I apologize, I didn't expect anyone else to be up here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:31 pm

Saca's voice purred softly in Reaver's ear, "That one. We need him. He has the blood of Asura."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:33 pm

"It's fine!" Fumetsu says, faking a smile. She looks over the boy curiously before realizing who he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:37 pm

Saca whispered to Fumetsu, "I am the kishin, Saca. I can offer you sanctuary, and much more. Simply bring me this boy. I will reward you greatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:42 pm

Fumetsu smiles, 'I'll see what I can do...'
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:47 pm

Do I act know Lord Saca?

"Thank you, my name's Arusa. Pleasure to meet you." He extended a hand happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:50 pm

"Let us first see what this woman is capable of. She could be a valuable asset to you, Reaver." Saca chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:51 pm

Fumetsu shakes his hand gently, "The name's Naomi, and the pleasure's all mine."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:56 pm

He smiled, glad to finally meet someone who was normal. Not part of the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:00 pm

"So tell me, why are you even here?" She asks, trying to seem normal. Her goal was to get him away from the open, where no one could hear them.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:05 pm

"Ah, I like to get away from it all sometimes. With my grandfather being the man he is, I'm not treated like a normal student of the academy. But citizens like you don't know, and don't have to know. It gives me a chance to live a normal life like the one I had back home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:11 pm

"It's saddening to hear that, especially since you seem like a nice person." Fumetsu says, pretending to look depress, feeling 'bad' for him. "How about we go to the woods? The fresh air is lovely there and it could take your mind off things for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:18 pm

Arusa seemed a bit taken aback by this. Had this girl just asked him on a date? Of course, he spoke up and agreed. "Y-yes I'd like that quite a lot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:21 pm

She flashes a fake grin before using a ladder to climb down the building.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:26 pm

Arusa jumped down on his longboard, turning on the jets just before he hit the ground to avoid impact. "Lets be off shall we?" He held out a hand to help her on to his skate board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:29 pm

'God this is horrible...' Fumetus thought, taking his hand to help herself on to his skate board.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:31 pm

Arusa smiled at her, and headed straight for the forest.

OOC: Lol wtf happened to that post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:39 pm

OOC: The site decided to mess it up -_-'

When they arrive at the forest, Fumetsu hops off the skate board and fake smiles. "Be right back" She says before running off into the forest so he couldn't see her. When she was out of sight, Fumetsu shifted her right arm into a knife before cutting her left arm. She quickly let the blood pour the floor before making it mold into a clone of herself, who she sent to be with Arusa while the real Fumetsu shiftshapes into a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:47 pm

"What was that bit all about?" He chuckled. The more and more time they spent, the more and more nervous he got. Arusa wanted her to like him for who he was so badly, not because the school said they should like him because he was their classmate. A nervous hand reached up and scratched his head, as a few black beads of sweat rolled down his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:52 pm

"I saw a baby bird fall from their nest and had to help it back up." The clone says with a cheerful smile. She began to explain how she had  to help such a helpless creature and such, while Fumetsu hopped behind him sneakily. Her plan was to try to sneak attack him, but if that failed she could easily play the hostage card with her clone.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:55 pm

Wow... She's so benevolent... He thought to himself. "That's very honorable of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:06 am

Fumetsu slowly shifts into her real self, using some extra blood from before to mold a greatsword. She quickly grabs Arusa's neck with one hand and keeps her greatsword point right on his back with the other hand. "Make one move you die." Fumetsu whispers in his ear wickedly. While this was all happening, the clone began stare at Fumetsu fearfully.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:11 am

"Run! Don't look back! I wont let you get hurt!" Arusa shifted in to a liquid state, molding himself over Fumetsu's body. She wouldn't be able to see anything but black. "Who are you, and what do you want with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:14 am

Damn it... Fumetsu leaps over towards the shocked clone and held the sword at her neck. "Let's try this again, shall we? One move and the girl dies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching from a distance
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: