Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching from a distance

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Watching from a distance - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 5:24 pm

Arusa quickly scrambled after his partner, trying to catch up with her.

Reaver made an ice spike pop out of the ground under her right thigh. "You will not escape me. You can be co operative with us, and find sanctuary. Or... you can resist and die here."

OOC: Yeah Yeah Yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 5:52 pm

"Took you long enough.." Arisa laughs, shoving her hands in her pocket causally.

Fumetsu grunts, slowly transforming back to her demonic self. "Why do you need my help?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 1:12 am

OOC: Not sure if Arisa's dialogue was aimed at me or Arusa...

Arusa chuckled, walking beside her. "Today certainly was strange."

"I do not NEED your help. However, you would prove useful in performing missions and doing work. Killing you now would result in no remorse to me, so I would suggest that you prove your worth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 1:19 am

"You can say that again." She sighs, wrapping Arusa for a friendly side hug.

"What kind of missions are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching from a distance
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: