Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching from a distance

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Watching from a distance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:22 am

"No, don't! I don't want to fight you... Just tell me what you want, I'll do anything." He once again assumed his physical form, now bent over on his knees and pleading. "Don't hurt her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:26 am

'Here's the moment of truth, should I do what Saca said to do or not?' "Why do you care so much anyways?" Fumetsu questions, holding the sword closer to her neck. "It's not like her death will effect you."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:33 am

"That's ridiculous! How could I live with myself knowing I let such a lovely, kind, and innocent girl die." His voice was shaking. "I imagine that you yourself were quite like her once Kishin... No one should go through the things that force you in to becoming such a shadow of yourself. What... what happened to you? What could have forced you to turn such a path?" He knew he was pushing it, and he also knew he could easily kill her without conflict, but he wanted both of them to survive.

Last edited by ace987654321a on June 16th 2013, 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:35 am

OOC: Wrong color, there.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:38 am

OOC: Aaaaahh. What did I say? These white text boxes are too distracting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:39 am

OOC: I'd fix it if I could!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:40 am

"I didn't exactly choose this path." Fumetsu spat, glaring down at him. "I  did it to- you know what, I don't need to tell you crap!" The clone began to whimper, pretending to lose all hope and cry. "I ask only one thing from you."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:41 am

OOC: I know... :/
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:43 am

"Please! I don't want to be your enemy... I know what it's like to be looked at differently, just because of who you are. You don't have to do this, we can be friends!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:46 am

"Ha! I'm a kishin egg if you haven't notice, I'm suppose to be alone!" Fumetsu hisses, wondering how she could ever take this kid all the way to the Dark Academy if she does decides to do it.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:49 am

"But it doesn't have to be that way! Just because someone tells you, that you can or can't be something, doesn't mean they're right! Please, just give me a chance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:56 am

Fumetsu smiles wickedly and says, "How about we make a deal? I won't hurt the girl and will give you a chance for a week. If I still feel the same away when that week's up, you will have to do whatever I say."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:59 am

"Yes, anything you say. I promise that you won't regret it." He stood up, looking at them both apologetically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:01 am

"Okay." Fumetsu says, pushing the clone down on the ground. "And if you won't follow through in the end, I will kill her." The clone looks up at them with fear before running away, not looking back once.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:16 am

"I'll meet you tomorrow, at this exact spot." He nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:20 am

"Fine....." She begins to walk away, shifting into Naomi once she was to far to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:24 am

"Thank god..." Arusa collapsed on to his back, laughing. "That was close."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:33 am

"Do you really think I was that stupid?" Her clone laughs, in Fumetsu's demon form.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:38 am

"Oh, you're still here. I was assuming you would have left by now. Did you change your mind?" Arusa didn't change positions, but was still ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:42 am

"You're smarter than I give you credit for, but you still lose here." The clone says, walking closer towards Arusa threateningly. "I knew something was up from the beginning, there is no way someone would care for another person's life, nor would they care for a kishin egg like me." Her smile grew wider as she says, "That's why I poisoned that girl."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:53 am

"W-what?! Why? What did I do?" Arusa stumbled getting up. "I wasn't lying! I do care, really!"

OOC: Lol I keep wondering... what would Ace do if he was in this position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:57 am

OOC: hmm..... crap, now I won't stop think about that

The clone begins to laugh, smiling evilly at him. It turns around and drags out 'Naomi's' motionless body from out the woods. Her skin was sickly pale and her eyes were close shut.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:14 am

"What about our week? I already had so many things planned!" He ran over to her. "Just one chance, that's all I ask!"

OOC: Heh, they would both be dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:18 am

"And that's the reason why you became a laughing hyena once I left." The clone splat, smirking at the upset boy. 'Naomi's' eyes opens a little and her breathing became heavy. 
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:24 am

"N-no! You have it all wrong! I was relieved! I wasn't laughing AT you!" Arusa grabbed her shoulders gently and looked her in they eye. "I swear on my word! I promise that I meant everything I said before! I-I'll prove it, go ahead and do with me whatever you had already planned. I won't fight, nor will I struggle!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching from a distance
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: