Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching from a distance

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Watching from a distance - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:05 pm

"I don't know...."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:42 pm

"Come on... what have you to lose?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:45 pm

"I..ugh!" Fumetsu stands up and shakes her head while laughing, "You're just messing with my head aren't you!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:48 pm

Dammit... She may even be worse than Ace... "Would you stop saying that? You're random assumptions keep getting wilder. I'm not trying to hurt you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:51 pm

"Liar!" she says, glaring at him angrily. "You humans are ALL the same!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:02 pm

"Wah-? That doesn't even make sense! I'm not human, I'm a Shinigami! Shinigami! And you're one to talk about lying! What is that, the fourth time you've lied to me?!" Arusa stomped his foot and pointed his finger at her accusingly, then realized she was blocking him out. "Hey! Listen to me when I'm talking to you! Why am I still here in the first place? You don't even have anything to hold me against my will anymore! I could just go home now if I wanted!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:05 pm

"Do as you want..." Fumetsu mumbles, walking away without a care.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:10 pm

OOC: Number one line to piss off your kids right there.

"Where do you think your going? Come back here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:17 pm

She stops her tracks and says, "You said you could leave anytime you want so why don't you? Why do you stay and torture yourself, why can't you accept the fact that I'm meant to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:21 pm

What if I... Arusa confronts her, and comes so close that their bodies are almost touching. "Because your worth it." He leaned in and kissed her, because for once he really had no clue what to do about the situation. Well... if that fails then I'm probably screwed... and if it worked? I'm still screwed... Dammit Arusa! Your not very socially adapted yet are you? Even after a month at that academy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:26 pm

She stands there motionless, too shock to move. Her ability to move quickly came back though, allowing her to push him away and transform into a bird. "Just....just leave me alone." Flying away was her best option at the moment, so that's exactly what she did.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:29 pm

"Well... that clearly didn't go in either direction... I suppose I should check in on Arisa..." The young Shinigami fell backwards, and created a void in to his dimension, coming out of the gateway he made last time, then closed his hand in to a fist to shut it. "Arisa?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:30 pm

"Y-yea?" Arisa calls out, looking around in a frantic manner.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:31 pm

"Are you all right?" He says, noticing her worried demeanor. To assure her, he gave her a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:33 pm

"Sorry, I just can't take being alone in darkness for to long." She whispers, becoming her usual self again.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:42 pm

"I apologize. I should have asked if you would be alright with me leaving you here." He hugged her tighter, making sure she was alright. "It appears that plans have been compromised."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:51 pm

"What happened?" She asks, breaking apart from their hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:56 pm

Saca growled, "Reaver, the woman failed me. Get the boy, and dispose of her after you have secured him here. I will not tolerate the defiant."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 4:07 pm

Yes Saca... Reaver flew after Fumetsu first, knowing she was already getting away.

"Well... I'm not quite sure what happened actually. I was worried, and I didn't know quite how to handle the situation. Eventually I believe I ended up giving the poor bird a kiss, though... it wasn't really... I don't... Boy this was a confusing episode... Regardless she's gone now. Oh well, what's done is done. It's best that we just try to find our way back home from here." He held out his arm for her to take it. "I'm sorry that I let you talk me in to pulling you in to all of this. I'll try not to leave you alone here again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 8:39 pm

"Don't worry Arusa, I came here on my own will." Arisa says, holding on to his arm.

Fumetsu eventually transformed back into her demonic form and was now walking around aimlessly. She was able to get a few miles away from Arusa, still unable to believe what he did. I should of stayed at home...she thought, regretting her poor decision.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:43 pm

Reaver landed behind her, following silently for a few minutes before speaking. "You have disobeyed our orders Fumetsu."

Arusa walked back out of a new exit, ending up in the same place as he had sent Arisa in. "What a stroke of luck. I guess I'd forgotten that this is where we were in my dimension. Oh well, would you like me to walk you home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:51 pm

"I really don't want to bother you any more." Arisa says before walking towards her apartment, leaving Arusa behind.

"So what?" Fumetsu says with a shrug. "I don't care for these dispute between you two and the academy, so there is no reason for me to help you."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:46 pm

"B-but Arisa...?" He wasn't sure what to say, but he wanted to stay with her, not go and sit at home trying to worry about how his uncle had likely rearranged his room again.

"Would you like me to give you a reason?" He snarled, producing a metal collar. Sprocket had recently made these, and would render any abilities useless. Reaver wasn't sure how they worked, but Sprocket likely explained it once, though he wasn't listening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:03 pm

"If you want to come with me you better hurry up." Arisa calls, smiling a little. She wouldn't mind having company over, she would actually prefer that. 

"Nah, I'm fine." She says, turning around to see the collar. "That seems lovely and all but I don't want that anywhere near me." Fumetsu then transforms into a cheetah, attempting to run away with her amazing speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 4:44 pm

OOC: Ace needs to post. Important story stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching from a distance   Watching from a distance - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching from a distance
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: