Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just An Oc that I never made.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Just An Oc that I never made. Empty
PostSubject: Just An Oc that I never made.   Just An Oc that I never made. I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 11:13 pm

So I told some guys about an unused oc for another site, so here it is for you to read about I guess.

Mr.Zogman

The Zog-Meister

Ethnicity/Species: Red Zog

Occupation(s)
-Past: Corrupt Business Tycoon, Playboy, Zillionaire, Entrepreneur, bureaucrat, White-collar criminal, Actor, Chef, Dancer, and more!
-Present:
All of the above still apply

Class "Jack of all trades baby, and master of all!"

Language(s) Zog Language, and English

Residence(s)
-Past: His luxurious flag-ship, the Oh-Man!
-Present:
Still there!

Just An Oc that I never made. SDCKp28l

Appearance: "I, Mr.Zogman of course, possess all the qualities your typical member of the Zog species would be expected to possess, but better! I have 2 radiant horns, well polished of course, long carnivorous teeth, a beautiful smile. Oh, right, I have 6 yellow eyes, which I'm sure you have noticed, glitter in the light like stars! I have 3 clawed fingers on each of my two sexy hands, which are attached to my equally sexy arms, which connect to the rest of my sexy body. Would you like a tour? Fine, on downwards we go. I have 2 legs which are bent double, like the dogs here on mud-ball, oh! I'm sorry, I meant to say earth. I also, last I checked, have 3 toes, also with claws, naturally.
Wait, what? You want to know how I dress too!?
Fine, as you may have noticed, I like to get to know the cultures I destroy, so I wear the local garb; you know, buttons and wool and that other stuff. Perhaps I'll bring it back to the capital, I'm sure it will be very trendy. Tailcoats, breeches, boots, etc...I do enjoy carrying a cane as well! Not that a perfect specimen such as myself would ever need one, you understand, it's only an accessory."

Personality: "Hmph, yes, now I suppose you want to know more about little old me, eh? Fine, but I will have to be brief, I have an interview in thirty minutes. I am a zog of sophisticated grace and refined charm, though I have been told I act rather...well, eccentric really. But what do you expect, I'm one of the most beloved personalities in Zog space, so certain...quirks, are to be expected, I mean honestly!
This human concept of, what is it again? Morality? Yes, that. It's all rather amusing to me. Come now, right and wrong? There is no good or bad, only what is and isn't. So if I feel like enslaving 75 concubines and having them pleasure every inch of my body, that's my business! Look, I really need to go, good day."

Biography: "I, the glorious Mr.Zogman, am the leader of the resource-harvesting operations here on earth, the most pathetic of the planets. I am quite easily one of the most famous and influential people to have ever lived and have left my mark in every possible industry. Politics, fine dining, acting, dance, literature, art, you name it, ive done it; a sort of "jack of all trades, master of all" mostly because I have had hundreds of years to do it. I also enjoys flaunting my 'corrupt and evil' tendencies because the zog, as a species have no concept of morality, so the mere mention of 'right and wrong' does little more than amuse me. As a result, the fact that I am, oh I don't know, currently harvesting a planet that still has life on it has no real effect on how well I sleep at night".
Back to top Go down

Just An Oc that I never made. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just An Oc that I never made.   Just An Oc that I never made. I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:01 am

Hi, Mr. Zogman. I'm Beyril. Pleasure to meet you and all your sexy hands.
Back to top Go down

Just An Oc that I never made.
Page 1 of 1