Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:57 pm

ArchAngel would descend with a roar. "I COME TO THIS CITY, EXPECTING TO FIND A PLACE OF WISDOM AND ORDER, BUT IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS, I HAVE ENCOUNTERED A MAN TRYING TO BUTCHER A HOSPITAL, A KIDNAPPER, A CHILD WILLING TO HAMPER POLICE INVESTIGATION, AND NOW TWO STUDENTS HARASSING AND ATTACKING A CIVILIAN! I AM MOST DISPLEASED!" Roared the Giant of Light, summoning a massive, burning hot blade made of molten metal. "I WILL GIVE YOURSELVES ONE CHANCE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELVES BEFORE I RIP YOU TO SHREDS AND BURN YOU TO ASHES!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:11 pm

Drake sighed through the reflection of his blade. *Now what? She isn't a civilian! She is a kishin egg that is attacking a group of real civilians!* He yelled at Arch Angel. *C'mon, I was there with you at the hospital when we killed that kishin egg! Remember?*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:27 pm

ooc: I will list Simons abilitys, and tone them down, Beyril.
" Yeah she just strait up murdered a group of peaple. She's even armed for god sakes. " Simon held drake defenceivly but knew he would bolt if the Kishen infront of him attacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:42 pm

Hashina raised her head slowly, and a tear ran down her face. She looked at the people and frowned. "I HAVE to kill! Don't you understand? I don't have a choice... If I don't... Terrible things can happen. Please. I have no other option. I can't explain it to you, but... At least help me...?" She pleaded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:45 pm

*Don't listen to her, Simon! She's just trying to trick us! I saw her, she was enjoying killing people!* Drake yelled. He was not going to let Simon fail, not like he did with Nora...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:51 pm

".....These are ill times, if the DWMA would not listen to their fallen foes when said foes surrender. I will...Tolerate you attempting to capture her and bring her before a magistrate. However, the destruction of a foe who has surrendered is something that I will NOT tolerate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 6:51 am

*I'm not trying to get Simon to attack her, but just to not let his gaurd down. I can't let that happen. Not again.* Drake said, memories of the mission in Africa pouring in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 8:58 am

" I would never attack an oponent that has surrenderd. Little girl, drop your weapons and come with us to the academy. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 10:35 am

Little girl...? He's my age! She thought to herself. She let out a sigh and stood up slowly. "I can't do that either. I'm not able to give you the reason, but I must not he separated from these blades... I can have you carry them, but they cannot leave my side." She said as she slowly began to walk towards them. She held the blades by the sharp side so that they could grab the handle. She was telling the truth about everything too. She had no other choice but to kill, and she couldn't be separated from her swords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 2:28 pm

" Alright, some curse or whatever. Follow me five paces behind, we're going to the academy. " Simon started walking while not taking his eyes off her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 3:58 pm

Poppy. Be ready. Stand by for the transportation. I'm going to need precise timing. She thought in her head. She walked behind Simon and the weapon slowly. She wiped her eyes and rubbed her nose before speaking. "Can I have my swords back and walk in front...? I don't like people messing with them. No one else has touched them but me." She requested without trying to sound like she was up to something, which she wasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 11:23 pm

" No. It would be irisponible to give you your weapons after you just killed a group of peaple. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 7:24 pm

Drake transformed back into a human and started to walk behind Hashina, making sure she didn't try anything. "He's right. We can't trust you right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 10:50 pm

Hashina turned and stuck her tongue out at them. "That's where you're right... You can't trust me. But you also can't stop me." She said as a devilish smile crossed his lips. "Now pops!!!" She shouted. Suddenly, Hashina and her swords began to glow blue. "See ya later suckers. I got away with a few free souls, and not even you could stop me." She said, now completely glowing blue. Then, she and both her swords burst into tiny blue particles into the air, teleporting away to home. She was gone now, hopefully without a trace. And no one could end her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2