Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recovery 2.0 (maybe)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Recovery 2.0 (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 10:43 pm

Jet rolls towards Kataro's house after getting a text from him muttering "What is Kataro up to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 10:54 pm

Kataro was outside of his house, washing his white, Nissan Gtr. He had the hose and he was rinsing it down. He turned his head and saw Jet rolling towards him. A smile crossed his face as he lowered the hose. "Hey Jet." He said with a wave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 11:40 pm

Jet waves back "Sup so what do you need?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:24 am

Kataro shrugged. "Uh... Nothing. Just saying hi." He said a bit awkwardly. "Oh yeah! I've got you legs fixed ! Come on in and I'll install them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 1:31 am

Jet nods and hops up the stairs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 1:37 am

Kataro ran down into the basement, going to fetch Jet's legs. It was about a few minutes, but Kataro came back up with silver, automail legs in his arms. He laid them on the couch and nodded. "This is it. They're completelyetsl, and the metal is pretty thick. They're aren't any super special mechanical stuff to them though... It's gonna be hard getting used to them, Jet... The weight, showers, you'll never be able to feel from your legs again...." He said as he gazed at the legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:34 am

Jet nods "Alright. Hell If I lose anymore body parts call me a robot. Well anyway let's get them on I really want to walk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:46 pm

After a whole lot of tinkering, sweat, working, coffee, and more working, Jet's leg was properly screwed ok and working correctly. "The feet are toeless, and they're kinda heavy, but I made it so you wouldn't be able to get them taken off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:02 pm

Jet stands up shakily getting used to the new legs "Nice. Now I can kick down even more doors without almost breaking my foot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:49 pm

"I don't think you should be kicking down doors. Are you still in the criminal buisness...?" Kataro asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:57 pm

"Mostly not but I dabble here and there for the thrill." Jet says remembering old memories
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:04 pm

"Jet... You need to stop the thieving thing." He said sincerely. "I know we used to be in on it together every now in then, but as a teacher, Death Scythe, and a member of the DWMA, I can't allow you to continue you thievery. Please... It could lead to something really bad some day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:17 pm

"OK but remember I used to only get gangs?" Jet says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:25 pm

"Ha. It was so long ago, most of it is a blur..." He said as he scratched the back of his head." He let out a sigh and sat on the couch. "So how's the leg? You like it?" He asked with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:27 pm

Jet nods"They are awesome! I feel like I could run around Death city a hundred times over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:33 pm

Kataro chuckled. "I doubt I could even do that." He said with a smile. "So... How's Hikari been doing? She's still a witch correct?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:35 pm

Jet raises a eyebrow "Good. Wait what!?! She's a witch?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:43 pm

"Uuuh... I think...? Remember when my mother poisoned me and turned me into a warlock? After a while, Hikari requested that I turned her into a witch, so I did... You were there during the ceremony... Don't you remember?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:46 pm

"Nope." Jet says trying to rewmeber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:48 pm

"Well... It happened. Her animal form was done type of bird. We did the ritual in my old house...?" He said as he eyed Jet. "Ring any bells...? Anyway, I was just wondering if she was still a witch..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 12:02 am

"Nope. It doesn't how about we call her and see?" Jet says with a shrug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 12:04 am

Kataro sighed. "Why not?" He said plainly. [i]I have a feeling we're about to get into something deep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 12:13 am

Jet whips out his phone and dials Hikari

Hikari picks up the phone "Hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 12:16 am

Kataro sat and listened, waiting for an explanation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 12:18 am

Jet says into the phone "Get down here to Kataro's."

Hikari says "OK." After a few minutes she knocks on the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery 2.0 (maybe)   Recovery 2.0 (maybe) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery 2.0 (maybe)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next