Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:16 pm

Finally he grunted loudly, pulling her until his entire length was in his mouth, grunting softly as he released.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:21 pm

She had no difficulty with the situation, her other hand gripping his hip as she continued to taunt, swallowing slowly and easily. Her eyes looked up at him with a heated expression, her want and feral need evident.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:24 pm

He pulled her off his length, suddenly leaning down to pick her up, slamming her against the wall and pressing a hand between her legs, teasing her core with his fingers, grinning ferally. "Is this what you want?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:42 pm

A growl forced its way passed her lips as her legs instantly parted. The glow had returned to her eyes, and her hormones could almost be tasted in the moment as she nodded, bucking her hips to meet his hand.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:47 pm

He grinned, immediately pressing two fingers into her core, roughly starting to get her off. His free hand roughly rolled her breast and pinched her nipple, and his mouth latching on the suck on her neck.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:57 pm

She moaned loudly, arching against him, her arms reaching up to wrap around her neck as she struggled to hold herself on her feet. Her hips bucked impatiently, her hands remanuevering under his arms and scratching at his back as Nepali fell from her lips once more.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:01 pm

He grinned against her neck, biting hard enough to break the skin just a bit before loosening the pressure, licking the blood off. His hand grew rougher, especially the one pressing into her core.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:08 pm

Her grip tightened, nails drawing blood easily as she gasped loudly, letting on a lengthy, breathy moan and struggling to rewrap her legs around him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:09 pm

Viator grinned, shrugging off the pain, effortlessly adding another finger to his others, his other hand teasing her nipple.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:26 pm

The moan broke into a strangled cry as she pressed against him, a slight whimper escaping her. Her eyes held a crazed heat as they struggled to lock with his, her want and need growing even more obvious as her wavelegnth control flared once more.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:28 pm

He held her tight against the wall, suckling and kissing her neck. The thrusts of his hand grow more forceful with each moment, and his hands tingle as he makes them spark, adding a whole other kind of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:44 pm

Her moans broke into screams in seconds as she found herself completely falling to submission where he held her, a writhering mess of desire as he struck her in ways she never thought anyone possibly could. Every nerve-ending tingled, leaving her feeling like a live wire as she fought to maintain some semblence of control. Her hormones flared as she fought, her screams and jarbled words only succeeding in revealing just how very gone she was.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:47 pm

He snickered softly, grinning as he teased with adding a fourth finger, having no intention to actually do so. His thumb toyed with the bud above her core, lightly shocking it with the same pleasurable sensations. His hand on her breast began to spark as well, even as he lower his head to taking her free nipple into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:29 pm

She clung even more desperately, gasping and screaming, quickly spiralling over the edge even as Kazuko began to stir at the back of her mind. When her eyes openned, they were wide and red from the edges to the pupils, the 'other' quickly being repressed as she dangled just at the edge of ecstacy.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:34 pm

Viator noticed the change, and immediately relented, his own panic stirring, but not waking, Sylas.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:37 pm

A pitiful whimper escaped her as he denied her release, the stirring of Kazuko silenced as she looked at him, blinking her eyes to normalcy, though her body was panting and her hips moving without her control. Words fell from her lips, a mixture of English, Nepali, and Japanese that was completely undiscernable; she wasn't done, and she was not pleased with this fact.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:39 pm

As her eyes settled, he came back, more passionate that ever. He suckled roughly on her nipple, shoving three fingers back into her, his hands both practically alight with his soul wavelength.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:42 pm

A scream tore through her instantly as she quickly sped towards the edge again and toppled over it, sweet release washing over her in pleasureable waves. Her nails tore down his back again as she gasped back into breathing, heat and passion in her eyes as they settled on him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:46 pm

He relented at that, holding her tight against the wall. He offered a lazy grin, yet his eyes were still feral and full of lust. "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:48 pm

Tsukiko growled in response, practically glaring at him, though the smirk and lustrous gleam in her eyes spoke not only of acceptance but of demand.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:49 pm

Viator grabbed her by her thighs, lining up and quickly thrusting into her, slamming her roughly against the wall.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:54 pm

She tossed her head back and moaned instantly, arching to meet him as the thrust hit home. When her eyes met him again, there was even more heat, her pupils dilated beyond reason. Moving her hands, she wrapped one arm beneath both of his, holding him close while her left hand tangled in his hair and brought his mouth crashing against hers.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:56 pm

His tongue slipped out, battling hers as he roughly thrusted into her. His length itself became electrified, filling her with even greater pleasure than before. He spared one hand from holding her to roughly grab one of her breasts, toying with it with ease.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 12:04 am

Wave after wave crashed through her as her ecstatic torment rocked and consumed her, sending her spiraling towards the end far sooner than she expected, let alone wanted. The tight clusters of nerve-endings at her core felt like they were on blissful fire as they shot their responses up to her brain. Her mind became muddled as her hips oscilated against his, driving him further and further into her. Tsukiko's, for there was no other in this moment, tongue fought and teased Viator's demanding and pleading all at once.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 12:08 am

He never relented, letting go of her breast to lift her legs up, giving him better access as he slammed her harder and harder against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next