Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:35 pm

"Oh, could you now?" Her voice sounded innocent and yet strikingly mature all at once. It was like a whispered lullaby, the purr to it taking up just the faintest edge of the sentence as she leaned forward, pressing her lightly armored body against the man until she had him backed against a display. The bag he held fell from his hand as one leg pressed between his legs, the other bending at the knee and propping the arch between the front of her shoe and the kitten heel against the cornered edge. One hand braced at his side, on the display as well while the fingers of the other danced between his collarbone and up his neck. "And what kind of games could we play, hm?" Her body was on him, but her eyes, despite the closeness to him, were on the others.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:39 pm

He was almost gibbering, his hands hovering just over her hips. "Aa-aaaaaall the good ones..." The others were watching her with the same amount of lust, while Viator was simply chuckling, leaning against the wall in a corner.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:46 pm

The pout returned as the red of her eyes intensified and focused on him. She pressed forward, her leg rubbing against him for a fraction of a moment before she ground her hips up against his. "Alllllll of them?" Her voice was a coo, "That's an awful high bargain you're driving..." Her eyes trailed down and she pressed her lips against the curve behind his earlobe before letting out a shaky breath. "Do you really think that you can own up to that?" By this point her hand had reached to grab his, sliding it under the dress to cup her leather-clad breast before her hand went to his hip. Her mind was calculating however, watching, waiting... She'd already determined the exact locations of each of his partners.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:48 pm

The man gave a lazy grin, roughly starting to roll her breast. The others were relaxed as well, drawing closer for a better look. Viator let out a small snort, content with waiting for her to resolve the situation.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:55 pm

She let her head roll back, faking the image of her eyes doing the same thing, letting out a breathy moan before tossing her head forward-

...and instantly pressing against the pressure point in his neck, rendering him unconscious before roundhouse kicking the nearest man, causing him to stumble to the floor. She slammed her elbow against the back of his head with just enough force to keep him down. In a quick, frenzied movement, she lunged at another of them, wrapping her legs around him securely and forcing him to stumble back into the nearest display before her hips began working against him. Easily succeeding in confusing his body between hot-and-heavy and fight-or flight, she bit and licked at his neck before ramming the butt of her crossbow into his head as well. As he fell, she pulled away, whirling around to meet the last of the men.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:58 pm

The final man looked between her, his knife, and the door. Dropping the weapon, he made a break for it, only to run right into one of Viator's spears, attached to both the far wall and the Death Scythe's shoulder. He gave a few claps, chuckling. "Very impressive..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:07 pm

She looked back at him with a coy smirk and raised eyebrows, fixing her skirt absently with one hand while she secured her weapon back onto its mount with the other. "I may not have full control, but I do all of the fun things with this body." A laugh escaped her as she walked over, and she ran a single, delicate finger over the spear, eyeing it as a dealer might his product. "Not so bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:08 pm

Even as she touched it, it shattered into shards of light that whisked away into dust. He nodded his head, gesturing out of the store. "Police are on their way. Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:13 pm

Tsukiko nodded the head of the body she currently controlled, stepping out with no adverse effects to her legs despite the abnormal way she'd managed to bend them previously. "Well, that game ended quickly." She flexed her hands and the knuckles popped; a side effect of Kazuko's cracking of their shared joints.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:23 pm

Viator stopped in the middle of the street, mid stride, seemingly frozen. Indeed, Tsukiko would feel a decidedly obvious Kishin soul some streets away. He broke into a sprint, following the feeling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:28 pm

Without speaking a word, she followed after it as well, taking a different route that seemed completely nonsensical and yet brought her as close to the Kishin as she could get nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:32 pm

They ended up both on the same street, with the kishin between them, busy picking up a manhole cover. He caught site of first Tsukiko, then Viator, and dropped down into the sewers just before one of Viator's spears skewered the cover.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:46 pm

She dodged the spear before hopping over, bracing her hands on the sides of the opening before dropping down and quickly grabbing both crossbows. "Viator!" She called, and her voice sounded more like a ghost now than it did before.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:47 pm

He followed, black-red lightning crackling around his hands before reforming into copies of his axe form. He jumped, dropping down into the sewers with her. "Where'd he go?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:01 pm

She nodded further down the sewage tunnel, eyes catching his, the glow returning, a deeper, more bloodred this time. Without saying a word, she proceeded down in the direction she'd gestured, ignoring the sludge that kicked up and onto her shoes and shared body, soaking her bandages.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:05 pm

Sylas followed along, dashing after her. His heavy armor clanged loudly on the stone and metal, echoing through the tunnels. The air around him seemed electrified as Viator released more of his soul energy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:19 pm

Though it seemed multiple times like they were going to get lost, she still managed to navigate the area with almost expert ease, turning corner after corner in her impossibly high heels until she finally had to defer to him. "Your call. What's the game plan?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:22 pm

"Keep running, find the bad guy. Cover me with fire." He followed her as they zeroed in on the Kishin, turning corners with speed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:57 pm

"That could have been more specific," She muttered the words, but she followed after the mutation nonetheless, confident that Viator was behind her all the while. The second the Kishin was in view, she aimed her crossbows at his sides, ready to shoot should he try to run. "Go!" She said, waiting and ready.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:00 pm

He braced himself, the stones cracking a bit as he built power, before launching forward, twirling around and becoming a veritable tornado of swirling blades.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:27 pm

As he lunged forward, Tsukiko began firing shot after shot as fast as she could when and wherever she saw an opening.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:34 pm

The kishin snarled, trying to escape down a side tunnel only to have its foot pierced by one of her bolts. It cried out in pain, struggling futilely to get its foot free. Viator crashed into it, neatly decapitating it. He rolled back onto his feet, smiling. "Well done, Tsukiko." He grinned, his axes vanishing in a small burst of lightning.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:42 pm

She laughed, reloading both crossbows before returning them to their mounts. "I was aiming more towards the upper body, but I'm more used to full sized bows." With a shrug, she stepped over and retrieved the bolts that were salvageable. "One down," she took the soul, holding it out to him. "Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:48 pm

He took it with a grin, dropping it into his mouth. He smirked a bit, then took in her appearance, frowning some. "You've got sewage on your bandages..." He threw up his arm, opening a tear that moved forward, taking them both back up to the street. With a small smirk, he leaned down, working on them. "Here... Let me help you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 1:50 pm

She watched him for a brief time, her eyebrow raised. Shrugging, though, she began working the chainmail gown off of her, unwrapping her off-hand and using the bandages to dry the armored dress. "I wasn't exactly planning on diving within the undercity tunnels this night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next